It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot reports UFO, says missile-like object flew over plane during flight to Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I normally don't post about UFO sightings but this time I feel a post is warranted. I feel compelled because I actually heard about this sighting on NBC nightly news, and I almost never hear about sightings on the nightly news. This detail surprised me. Why are they reporting this now? Is disclosure imminent..? Or is it a distraction for the masses?

A pilot on a Phoenix-bound American Airlines flight radioed that an unidentified object flew over the plane in New Mexico on Sunday.

At approximately 1:19 p.m. CST, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 2292 from Cincinnati reported, "Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," according to a radio transmission recorded by a blogger, Steve Douglass, and uploaded on Douglass' blog, Deep Black Horizon.

At that time, the aircraft was over the northeast corner of New Mexico, according to Douglass.

"I hate to say this – looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

Very interesting. Will we start seeing more and more of these things? What says ATS?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm amazed we only get one of these "official" reports every 2 or 3 years. There are thousands of planes in the sky every day.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm amazed we only get one of these "official" reports every 2 or 3 years. There are thousands of planes in the sky every day.

Anyone that researched UFO's/UAP's even a tiny bit knows that pilots rarely report sightings because of fear of retribution.

Still there are dozens of people with window seats and smart phones with cameras....on every flight... why not more footage?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Anyone that researched UFO's/UAP's even a tiny bit knows that pilots rarely report sightings because of fear of retribution.

Still there are dozens of people with window seats and smart phones with cameras....on every flight... why not more footage?

People don’t realize that UFO reports are actually quite rare. 1948 was the first year that the USAF started collecting and analyzing UFO reports under Project Sign. They collected approximately 1000 reports out of a population of 144 million. That’s 1 person out of every 144,000. Probably only 1 person out of 10 who has a sighting actually reports it, but even so, that’s 1 out of 14,400.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't know about the ISS, but the Space Shuttle astronauts filmed lots of UFOs coming and going from Earth, like it was a waystation in space. Those were exciting times!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is media silence on UFO's. The question is.....why?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

imho, it is because the plan is to have them be a part of the explanation as to why millions of people suddenly vanish in the rapture of the believers in Jesus.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: lostbook

imho, it is because the plan is to have them be a part of the explanation as to why millions of people suddenly vanish in the rapture of the believers in Jesus.

Of course! How did i forget that...?

edit on 26-2-2021 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It looked like a missile.. The plane was in the vicinity of White Sands. And though the military denied having any missiles in the air at the time...do you really think the military would admit that they almost hit a passenger plane with one of their missiles?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

It looked like a missile.. The plane was in the vicinity of White Sands. And though the military denied having any missiles in the air at the time...do you really think the military would admit that they almost hit a passenger plane with one of their missiles?

White Sands was over 300 miles away.

Anyways do you really think one of their missiles would miss?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Still waiting for video, radar and pictures of the incident..

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Still waiting for video, radar and pictures of the incident..

Me too. I'm sure they will be arriving at my desk shortly.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It was reportedly not seen on RADAR. To me this means it was not a military missile. They wouldn't test some stealth missile in commercial airspace anyways, too risky and unnecessary..

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Already posted here and here.

edit on 26/2/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Have you ever recorded a car accident ?
It's kinda like that your astonished at what you are witnessing and don't think to snapshot or video at the time.
It happens very Quickly.
I have seen many strange things in the sky too fast to respond with a camera.

top topics

join