It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flags are at half-staff, America! Who are YOU???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Been by a federal facility today? State even? Flags are flying at half-staff.

Do you know why? I didn't. And, when I found out I was floored!!

As of this week during the dark winter of the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 500,000 Americans have now died from the virus. That is more Americans who have died in a single year of this pandemic than in World War I, World War II, and the Vietnam War combined. On this solemn occasion, we reflect on their loss and on their loved ones left behind. We, as a Nation, must remember them so we can begin to heal, to unite, and find purpose as one Nation to defeat this pandemic.

Linky-POO

Not sure about you, but I feel ILL!!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah, but it’s flu season.... so.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When do you suppose the spin-doctoring will help you feel better?

What an absolute bunch of garbage!!

More on the way, I'm sure!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OBEY!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I was being sarcastic, but yeah those figures are astounding when you think about it.

Many members have shown their ignorance towards this crappy virus, but eh, what are we going to do about it.

I know a number of people who have perished because they have contracted this virus, but still, it’s flu season......so.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I saw a huge ass American flag at, I think, a car dealership today flying at half staff. I'm not sure the actual reason, but I presume it's because of the 500 thousand Americans who have perished.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yeah, our numbers are such bullcrap.

Just think of it as the flag at half-staff because democrats and leftists tried to kill as many people as possible for power, control, and a never-ending authoritarian police-state.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

2.8 million die
3.7 million born

3.1 million die
3.8 million born

For perspective.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

2.8 million die
3.7 million born

3.1 million die
3.8 million born

For perspective.

Thanks, stay safe. πŸ‘πŸ‘

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

2.8 million die
3.7 million born

3.1 million die
3.8 million born

For perspective.

Thanks, stay free. 🀞

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think it's considered bullying now to have the American Flag at full staff. Something about making other countries feels bad.

Though I heard a legend, so take it for what it's worth, that the fullness of the flag on the poll is a direct reflection of the fullness of the Presidents... well you know. I guess if we get a young girl with long hair to walk by the President, we'll know the answer to this legend.

Friggen limp-ass President represented by limp ass-flag on a damn broken poll. Remember when things meant something? I sure do, and now days that makes me a racist or something.

+and yes poll is the right word to use here. A flag pole is for raising the flag to its highest. A flag poll is used to skew numbers for an apathetic political party to feels good.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just think of it as the flag at half-staff because democrats and leftists tried to kill as many people as possible for power, control, and a never-ending authoritarian police-state.

Yeah, because the Democrat leftist Trump administration purposefully did as little as possible to ensure as many people died as possible to harm Republicans and maintain power.

Sounds about right.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh, and here I thought all the flags were at half-staff to mourn the death of the Republic....

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why is the flag not upside down ?
Better use at this time.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The dictatorship needs to keep pushing, next it will be a national mourning day for covid. China is laughing their ass out all the way to the bank.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So you didn't like getting the vaccine in under a year, when people didn't think it was possible?

Yeah he really did so little.

But at least he didn't put them in Nursing homes though and then lie about how many died, you would have to really not care to do that.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think Tiger Woods should have the flag half mast too. For as long as his accident is plastered on the news.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Yeah, because the Democrat leftist Trump administration purposefully did as little as possible to ensure as many people died as possible to harm Republicans and maintain power.

Sounds about right.

So you're obviously a fan of what Cuomo did.

Nasty.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The numbers here in the UK are just as bad-120000.
We only have a population of 70 odd million so just as bad as US and just as manipulated.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

2.8 million die
3.7 million born

3.1 million die
3.8 million born

For perspective.

Thanks, stay free. 🀞

I have to date my friend, but if I feel my freedoms are being encroached upon, I will not idly sit back and take it, regardless of what you think. πŸ‘πŸ‘
edit on 25/2/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join