It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm living in a parallel universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Goodbye MR Potatohead

I believe that my reality no longer dovetails with the alternative reality that I appear to be closely paralleling. It is diverging, now speeding farther and farther away from what I can tell. It feels like I have one foot on the dock, and the other on the boat, and the two are spreading apart to the point I will have to make up my mind and commit to jump on one or the other. I'm in my 60's, so I think I know which way I will jump, knowing many people I have know will drift away from me.
So dropping genders in the potatohead toy is just another event that makes me shake my head in wonder, and also now many stores will not be identifying various sections of their stores (clothing, toys, etc) by gender.
dang now they have me using the word gender outside its appropriate place in our vocabulary, that being grammar.
I know...its just a toy.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I know...its just a toy.

Just a toy that is being used to convince children that there are no genders..... or hundreds of genders.
In the real human world, there actually are males and females.
The males impregnate the females and the females give birth to little baby humans.

Why would someone want to keep that information from our children?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You are not alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A world of obvious duality.

Some seem so disappointed with the cards life dealt them"

They want a redo.

Mr. Potato Head indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is called insanity in the world I came from!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You ain't the only one pal. This universe sucks and frankly, I don't like it. I'll be fixing that problem however as soon as I get my hands on a quantum computer and throw that damned thing in reverse. Either that or I have to break into CERN and turn that thing into reverse because we ALL know that they're the ones that started this BS in the first place.

Mr. Potatohead indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Potato in other languages belongs to Feminine Gender.

Example : "La papa" (Spanish).

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Potato in other languages belongs to Feminine Gender.

Example : "La papa" (Spanish).

hence... Mrs. Mr. Potato head!

an open letter to the state of the world:
GET IT TOGETHER, idiots.
Sincerely,
the rest of us

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Buddha was on to something when he said "with our thoughts we make the world."

The problem is that today we have far too many crazy people making the world with their crazy thoughts.
Its not just one subject like the mr potato deal,its like the whole of our reality has gone topsy turvey.

I've run with the parallel universe/alternate timeline thing for years now,it makes sense-I think its a process that is taking time,but like you said it seems to speed up or I would say become more chaotic as we approach where ever its taking us..

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Goodbye MR Potatohead

I believe that my reality no longer dovetails with the alternative reality that I appear to be closely paralleling. It is diverging, now speeding farther and farther away from what I can tell. It feels like I have one foot on the dock, and the other on the boat, and the two are spreading apart to the point I will have to make up my mind and commit to jump on one or the other. I'm in my 60's, so I think I know which way I will jump, knowing many people I have know will drift away from me.
So dropping genders in the potatohead toy is just another event that makes me shake my head in wonder, and also now many stores will not be identifying various sections of their stores (clothing, toys, etc) by gender.
dang now they have me using the word gender outside its appropriate place in our vocabulary, that being grammar.
I know...its just a toy.

This is why we need to stop electing senior citizens.

ETA it doesn't translate well in text but I'm kidding. It's just a toy so I'm sure it won't hurt your tax dollars or the diversity of your communituy or the crime statistics in your neighborhood.
edit on 25-2-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can someone on the right explain to me what the fixation you all have with these gender topics? Is it religion? I consider myself a religious person and I couldn't care less about any of this gender stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Now there are many possible reasons for reality dysphoria, lets not call it Mandella affect just yet.

One is your own brain re-ordering itself, neurological conditions, change in brain chemistry etc things that affect your mind in a purely internal fashion some of which may even be psychological.

Another is actual change in reality?.

This one is more interesting and there are those that have blamed everything from swapping reality's to Cern opening a multi dimensional portal in at least one reality that has affected all nearby surrounding reality's, I don't trust a group of weirdo's with a pagan god of destruction cosmic dance statue outside there front door or that they would be safe to be left in a room full of gasoline with a box of matches BUT I am not sold on this one personally - though I don't doubt that if they could open a portal or doorway these are the kind of nut jobs that would do so under the argument they were doing science BUT of course the stated purpose has nothing to do with this and is about smashing particles in an accelerator to using detectors to find out what new and short lived particles (Detectable ones as there may be many that they simply can not detect) there are to be discovered and I doubt this could cause reality fluctuations.

Now why did I leave old Mandela out of it, well for a start because as a phenomenon it has been happening for a very long time indeed, from a young man appearing in medieval Germany with no memory of being anywhere but a small room for his entire like to the green children Woolpit a few century's earlier who appeared in 12th century England and were actually green though there skin colour slowly changed until they were normal - they had been somewhere else before trying to find one of there flock and venturing into a cave only to come out in England and could not speak, at least not English until they learned too and at first would not eat food only some plant's.

Then there is the infamous and very real case of the man from Taured, now some are interested in this because there may once have been an entire nation lost to history called Tartaria (which to my knowledge was a Muslim nation or was it? founded by the Tartars but in there belief was once much larger and a genuine European/Eurasian super power (perhaps like the real Tartars consumed by Russia) that simply no longer exists as a recorded civilization - perhaps evidence of a reality shift or something else I shall get to later - still I find the similarity intriguing, Taured and Tartaria - one can only wonder if he was from another reality in which Tartaria the empire survived, Russia never arose and it became the richest and most powerful nation in the world?).

Take these two next videos as opinion and not provable fact? or is it?.

Or is it?
lossi36.com...
medium.com...
stolenhistory.net...
The problem with Tartaria while I have no doubt it was real and much greater than our current history would tell us and more advanced as well and not just a muslim country but Buddhist and Christian and Jewish as well is that everyone with an axe to grind, everyone with an alternative history to prove can use it as a canvas to paint there own theory's over, but there is definitely something to it I assure you.

Then we have a woman in Spain whom woke one morning in an entirely different reality.

There is a whole subject you can also research online called reality shifting, it is riddled with new age nonsense but some interesting story's will crop up.

Now about that Mandela affect,

Many have experiences something similar myself included (differences in the bible - kinder but equally stern God, nicer wiser Jesus that kind of thing but mostly identical other than the flavour which is more angry in this version, the sun being yellow golden and the sky actually BLUE, the plants being a more vibrant green etc and some other changes in history and personal memory's that do not match up with those of others which means that for them there WAS a ME but he was not ME but native to there reality which begs the question were did HE go?).

Usually the Mandela affect is dismissed as psychological dysphoria, I for one do not accept this though there are likely also many cases of this mixed in so discerning real from imagined due to it's very nature may be nearly impossible other than by how many people remember a shared other reality.
www.entitymag.com...

My own pet theory though it is open to redetermination was that it had to do with black hole formation somewhere in the cosmos and the idea that reality's not only diverged into parallel reality's but also merge back together, so you may walk down the road remembering that you put your key in your coat pocket only to find it is in your pant's or that you put your blue sock's on only at the end of the day to find out that you have your red sock's on that kind of thing which is usually ignored by us and we just get on with it, but when we read something bigger let's say a religious text only to find out cherished belief's and words we have set to memory are no longer there it is a shock to the system to say the very least.

But even that is small compared to the experience those two green kid's had back in 12th century England.

We live in weird world, rain's of fish, frog's, coin's out of nowhere, people in a churchyard in either Ireland or medieval England depending on which story you heard first were they were at church service when someone looking out saw something inexplicable, a sailing ship hundreds of feet above them looking for all the world as if it was floating on an ocean in a storm being buffeted around, rope leading down to a sea anchor that had snagged on a tombstone and a sailor climbing down the rope holding his breath to free the anchor only to then drown when the villagers from the church grabbed him and his comrades presumably assuming he had drowned finally cutting the rope and sailing off through the sky?.

Old Charles Forte coined the phrase Goblin Universe and his Fortean Times is full of this kind of thing, not lurid made up stuff either but real world weird account's some of which we may dismiss today in our supposedly more enlightened modern world but not all of which can either be dismissed or explained away.

Here is the situation everyone that has a reality dysphoria find's themselves in, there is nothing we can do about it unless that reality shifting crap is real but that is actually new age mumbo jumbo as far as I am concerned, so you have to make do with what you have, hold your own reality close to your heart and adapt into the reality you actually have to live in, it's a survival thing if you don't you will go absolutely stark raving nut's.

OH for BLAZES SAKE, I have just read it was about MR POTATO HEAD or whatever you call a non male, non female piece of plastic these days and to think I went to all that text wall trouble of trying to help blaghghghghgh.

edit on 25-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Can someone on the right explain to me what the fixation you all have with these gender topics? Is it religion? I consider myself a religious person and I couldn't care less about any of this gender stuff.

Yet here you are, caring a bit more than less.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Everyone should know what is coming by now. How long before Christians who believe will be targeted by the left as anti-lgbt haters and have to be "taken care of"?

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.

And then many will fall away[a] and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

edit on 25-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well said and I agree, but not enough of us are vocalizing our anger so they are getting away with it and bullying the majority while gaining rights over us giving then unfair advantage, they will never stop as long as that unfair advantage is given to them even if we turn the other cheek.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What ?
No more Mr. Potatohead ?

Did the NBA's LA Clippers fire head-coach Tyron Lue ?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Fascinating... though I think the OP meant that reality was deviating from the old ways, not that he/she/it literally jumped dimensions. Mr and Mrs Potato Head is becoming a more uniform Potato(e) Head, just like all of us.

Machines don't need sexual differentiation, why should humans? (sarcasm for the uninitiated)

edit on 2/25/2021 by Baddogma because: added she-it

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
This exactly. I was always reminded growing up that the "troubled times" would be coming and during that time I'd have to pick a side regardless of the pain and suffering that might come with that choice.
Also if potatoes are identified as having a gender does that make them living sentient beings? How do vegans feel about that? will they give up potatoes?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I know...its just a toy.

Just a toy that is being used to convince children that there are no genders..... or hundreds of genders.
In the real human world, there actually are males and females.
The males impregnate the females and the females give birth to little baby humans.

Why would someone want to keep that information from our children?

As Potato Head demonstrates clearly to the future children of the USA and the world, there is no such thing as male and female anymore except as self-identified by the individual person.

As a retired professor of human development I've been trying to come up with a lesson for teachers to use to teach young children the "birds and the bees"

Lesson for grades K-3: Where babies come from

Either a self identified man or woman with a vagina and ovaries,
and a self identified man or woman with a penis and scrotum ...... :
or the partner of the person with the vagina and ovaries gets a person with a penis and scrotum to ....
in a turkey baster and .....

I would have to tell students the terms Mother and Father are sexist and can no longer be used:
The person with the uterus that expels the fetus
that is allowed to live by the uterus owner
after being expelled is now the eggprovider or egger for little children.
The person with the sperm is spermprovider or spermer.
The person with the turkey baster is baster.

As mama, dada, mom, dad, mother, , mommy and daddy
are politically incorrect,
horribly sexist
and unacceptable in today's progressive society.
You may be cancelled if you use them.

edit on 2/26/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

As Potato Head demonstrates clearly to the future children of the USA and the world, there is no such thing as male and female anymore except as self-identified by the individual person.

Imagine what things could develop from this in a few years. A person that has the audacity to self identify as a member of either sex may be looked upon as a racist is today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join