It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Sun been brighter lately, or is it just me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been spending more time taking in the Sun.

It might just be me, but it seems to have been gloriously bright at times.

Has anyone else noticed this? Can you feel its warmth on your skin? Isn't it simply invigorating?

I admit, I have been more aware of the Sun recently.

It is entirely likely then, that in my focused awareness, I take in 'more' light.

As such, I become aware of every cell in body reacting to this all-permeating warm soothing light.

So then I am biased in my assessment.

For those who have observed the Sun longer than I, is it so?

Is it just my personal perception, or has its Light become Stronger and Brighter?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Personal perception.

The Sun will become 10% brighter over the next billion years, but the change is so slow it's imperceptible. Link

I suppose it could be the air is clearer where you are, than it was.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I don't know. After a week of clouds and snow and ice, we're about to get throttled by severe storms. I've seen very limited sun in about 4 weeks. To me, however, it's always brighter in the winter.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I don't know if it's brighter... but it's been glorious the last few days here! I haven't spent much time out in my gardens for weeks now, and I finally got out yesterday and just soaked it up.

Spring is coming and it feels like it and I love it!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Has anyone else noticed this? Can you feel its warmth on your skin? Isn't it simply invigorating?

It is entirely likely then, that in my focused awareness, I take in 'more' light.

As such, I become aware of every cell in body reacting to this all-permeating warm soothing light.

Is it just my personal perception, or has its Light become Stronger and Brighter?

Less pollution in the air due to industry lockdowns, few cars around and few aircraft in the skies

The suns rays are not being blocked.

edit on 25-2-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ive noticed this for your years. when i was younger i could stare at the sun for a bit but now i cant even glance at it for split second.a reply to: iammrhappy86

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's not the sun. It's the atmosphere that's weakening due to various reasons. Skyrocketing co2, chemicals, airplanes contrails, breaking record wildfire smokes, etc etc. The mother nature will fix it own. No big deal

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Only black clouds, cold foggy cello mornings and funeral bells
where I'm at. Just as good as any sunny day if you ask me. I
think it's all good brother.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I remember reading an ebook years back called "Life is Binary: The Choice to Live Love or Limitation" in which from memory he described the sky as bluer etc, colors being more vibrant etc. It appears that when the chakra's start opening we percieve light differently. If you look revelation it also mentions colors as well. That being Johns description of entering the temple (opening of gates or chakra's).

I am happy for you iammrhappy86.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Less pollution in the air due to industry lockdowns, few cars around and few aircraft in the skies

The suns rays are not being blocked.

That would make the most sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's just you. There are solar observatories orbiting in space that do nothing but monitor the output of the Sun. The variation in the solar irradiance during the last 3 months is less than 1 part in 10,000.

lasp.colorado.edu...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It's just you. There are solar observatories orbiting in space that do nothing but monitor the output of the Sun. The variation in the solar irradiance during the last 3 months is less than 1 part in 10,000.

lasp.colorado.edu...

I would think how it appears to us from below the atmosphere would be more relevant.

NASA model reveals how much COVID-related pollution levels deviated from the norm
Data shows 30 percent drop in air pollution over northeast U.S.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

A lot of varied explanations so far, maybe a little bit of all of them ?

Also : as the rises higher every day now, and hangs-around a little longer, and you were also looking at a bright covering of fresh snow this morning.

Fresh snow really brightens things up.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Could be your eyesight has changed over the years...rather than the sun.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It seems brighter when we are in a solar minimum. Maybe not really brighter, but it seems more energy is hitting the earth or something. I have noticed this in quite a few solar cycles over the year but am not sure exactly when it seems to happen and have not actually investigated why it seems to happen. It is after the peak of the minimum I think, I do not know where we are in the minimum right now. It gets more yellow and red when there are flares in the maximum, and sometimes a corona forms, which is really cool looking. So, I think it has more to do with the frequency than the actual brightness. But I could not find any research years ago that adressed what I am speaking about...so it is just something I noticed, I have no evidence to back it. Evidence could be out there now, but I have different interests right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The wife and I had a glass of wine out on the deck last evening. It was glorious.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I noticed when I moved up north the sun seemed hotter. which was odd since the climate is nothing like texas. but the sun feels hotter and brighter here. I thought it was the location, but it could be the time frame instead.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No .

" While we on Earth suffer from coronavirus, our star—the Sun—is having a lockdown all of its own. Spaceweather.com reports that already there have been 100 days in 2020 when our Sun has displayed zero sunspots.

That makes 2020 the second consecutive year of a record-setting low number of sunspots .

“This is a sign that solar minimum is underway,” reads SpaceWeather.com. “So far this year, the Sun has been blank 76% of the time, a rate surpassed only once before in the Space Age. Last year, 2019, the Sun was blank 77% of the time. Two consecutive years of record-setting spotlessness adds up to a very deep solar minimum, indeed.”

www.forbes.com... b6d3ed5e28

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Grand Solar Minimum

See: Ice Age Farmer on Youtube

top topics

<<   2 >>

join