It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounter ~ Devil's Tower UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I've spent some time each day watching a Live stream of Devil's Tower webcam. On June 11 2020 at 9:21 am I spotted an object flying erratically and was able to screen grab it before it flew out of view. Devil's Tower UFO

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: truth2u

Looks like a bird. 🐦

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I wonder what's in that truck underneath it.
Do you see vehicles very often, while watching that live stream

?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The artifact looks like the Hindenberg still flying but with a charred rear section.
And since the Devils tower was Steven Spielberg's disinformation target in the movie Close Encounters..
I could project an interpretation from the 1950's Hydrogen is to helium as big oil is to Nuclear power?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why did you wait 8 months to post this?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just returned to ATS a couple days ago haven't posted since 2007a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Not only is it a bird, it appears to be a White-winged Dove.
It is definitely a bird though, when enlarged I can see details in it and see its head and chest and tail.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Looks like a bird. 🐦

I tend to agree with that. I think you can see a blur of each wing when you zoom in. If you zoom in, then zoom back out, it looks more like a bird than it did at first glance.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I watched this objecta reply to: recrisp

I don't think it was a bird. This thing was flying erratically back and forth, left to right, like a classic flying saucer (not a bird) before it shot up out of view.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Devil's Tower does not have a "hollowed-out" section as appeared in "Close Encounters". The top is flat and covered by grasses and unique vegetation. Permits have to be obtained in order to climb to the top. And once at the top, climbers are not allowed to walk around less they disturb the flora. Even helicopters are not permitted to fly close to the top because of their downwash.

A Native American legend is that a giant Godzilla-size bear climbed it and the vertical "scratches" running down its sides are the result of its caws. You can access satellite map images to zoom in on it (or any other target).

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
It is definitely a bird though, when enlarged I can see details in it and see its head and chest and tail.

Was just about to say Dove to.. the colors match, we have lots of those here.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I guess that we just have to disagree.

I'm not being rude here, but I can plainly see that it is a bird, I take photographs of birds all of the time flying, Birds in Flight, (BiF) and this has ALL of the earmarks of a bird, not just any bird, but a Dove. It may be a White-winged Dove, or it could possibly be another species of Dove, but it is a Dove.
I enlarged this to 240% and I could see its eyes, (blurry, but still eyes) and all that goes along with a bird.

When flying, they extend their wings (as you know) and also tuck their wings back, they do that back and forth, this is the back position picture of that.
Also, a slower shutter-speed on that camera is what is making it so blurry, if a faster shutter-speed was used it would have been a lot clearer.
We call them, "bullet birds" as a joke. I see where a LOT of people call them "UFO's" when they are clearly a bird, that happens to people that aren't (apparently) that familiar with birds and how they act.

Here is really good example of a "bullet bird", this is an online image that I just found under the search for, "bullet birds".
(This bird, by the way is a "Loggerhead Shrike")
i.pinimg.com...

I love UFO's and flying saucers as much as the next guy, that is what brought me here, so I am not being a UFO hater.

The difference between the 'me' then, and the 'me' now is that I now look at things a LOT closer so I can differentiate between things, things are usually not as they seem.

Now, the second image I have no opinion, it's way too blurred.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
That's two of us.

Hey, I could be wrong, I am not a scientist, but I have an opinion. (Nobody usually cares about that though!)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

I agree.

Sings a song, sounds like she's singing

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Quite a topical thread to stumble on especially after just finishing some home made potato mash.

Now it is not clear enough to say what it is or what it is not but still a very intriguing photograph.

However since long before old Spielberg made his alien groupie's visiting a synthesizer concert - (close encounters) - there have been many sightings of strange objects and other phenomena in the area of this odd geological structure - or giant tree stump like formation and there will likely still be many more to come.

REAL Alien scientists would find it as intriguing no doubt as do our own geologists and it would for them be a known landmark if they had visited our world in the distant past as well since barring human activity on the site it will likely outlast our city's just as it was there long before them.

www.huliq.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

IF someone wants to damage a subject and create disinfo this next obviously fake video is the way to go.

But you know there are likely a lot of good not fake stills and perhaps even video out there, still thanks to that movies old Steven made back in the day the site is a hot spot of weirdo's and fakers.

But there are still intersting story's, images and videos nonetheless.

And it has been regarded as a mystical site since long before the modern UFO phenomena (Which actually goes right back if you research it with sightings the world over through all of recorded history) and indeed even before the founding of the modern nations of the america's.

Certainly native peoples have many traditions of sky people - good and bad ones.

The problem of discerning between genuine and fake images is also a hot topic as it is becoming ever more difficult as fakers gain ever more powerful and competent image manipulation tool's.
edit on 25-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

It's an ancient nuclear power plant thousands of years old and corroded.

Nah, in all seriousness, the bear legend is pretty cool. It says some little girls from the nearby tribe were out picking flowers when they spotted a huge bear. They then prayed to the great spirit and the ground below them began to rise to provide safety to the girls. Then the huge bear tried climbing up to get to the little girls but would slide down, thereby leaving the claw marks you mentioned.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Got to admit though even though we KNOW it is just rock and a beautiful amazing formation at that it does look like one huge tree stump, there was a guy that tried to push the theory that it was a tree stump, pretty implausible but hey we were not there all that time go so you know - maybe.

Anyway got me thinking about a science fiction story, aliens or an ancient race wanting to leave the earth GROW there ship or ship's using huge tree like silicon based structures that draw up all the minerals and organically grow metal structures using huge leaf like structures on branches that harvest solar energy and atmospheric gas to help the organic ship grown until it reaches the size and shape they want then they launch it leaving just a stump behind as they sail off to who knows were in there long tree trunk/cigar shaped ship.

Anyway I would not want to meet that bear.

Oh by the way there may be actually TWO ancient nuclear power plant's, one was found under the alp's and then the story went hush and the other more well known one is the so called Oklo Nuclear reactor, they claim it is a natural formation but the probability of that is lower than it being an ancient artificial site that has long since decayed away leaving just the depleted uranium behind, it did not leave just one pile behind but many evenly spaced at equal distances apart and was in service at least half a million years - so maybe it was natural if simply because conceiving of a society - even non human - that could last that long is equally implausible but if so what are the odd's.
But when I say Ancient I mean ANCIENT.

Look how difficult it is to make a modern nuclear reactor and yet somehow NATURE made a natural one just by randomly washing uranium into a crevice in a rock and it then began to fission and was naturally cooled by a handy nearby underground river and kept from going critical and melting down, for 500.000 years?, nah I am calling foul it was definitely artificial, even underground rivers change there course so how did this one stay perfect for that length of time?, it's just one of those questions we will never get a straight answer to because it goes against accepted belief and there are plausible if unlikely natural scenarios to fall back on.

But you know there is this theory about the earth freezing about 2.2 to about 750 million years ago in a huge period of super ice ages during which the planet may have looked more like Hoth from the empire strikes back a frozen world with it's oceans frozen right to the equator, if there had been a pervious epoch of life before such an event or perhaps catastrophe that had arisen prior to this snow ball earth period (We would have very little to go as there is apparently about one to two miles of the earths surface that was scoured away by these ice sheets meaning the geological and possible fossil record for that period is missing and broken - the so called great incongruity) then they may have sought to survive if they had technology and science by going underground, nuclear reactors may have been an early source of power and later probably geological as that is always available.
According to some alternative believers whom believe in underground society's they may even still be alive to this day and periodically flipping past the primitive outcasts or new species on the surface in there aerial cars.

edit on 25-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Definitely a Blurred.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: LSU2018

Got to admit though even though we KNOW it is just rock and a beautiful amazing formation at that it does look like one huge tree stump, there was a guy that tried to push the theory that it was a tree stump, pretty implausible but hey we were not there all that time go so you know - maybe.

Anyway got me thinking about a science fiction story, aliens or an ancient race wanting to leave the earth GROW there ship or ship's using huge tree like silicon based structures that draw up all the minerals and organically grow metal structures using huge leaf like structures on branches that harvest solar energy and atmospheric gas to help the organic ship grown until it reaches the size and shape they want then they launch it leaving just a stump behind as they sail off to who knows were in there long tree trunk/cigar shaped ship.

Anyway I would not want to meet that bear.

Hey, that sounds like the type of Sci-Fi flick I'd sit down and watch. I zoomed in on the top of the structure from Google Maps and it looks like a 50's style rocket ship on top.... Screen grab coming.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I wouldn't doubt it. I believe there have been at least 3 or 4 civilizations of humans here that were wiped out and reset. We're on the verge of doing the same thing after hundreds of thousands of years. In a million more years, our nuclear reactors might just be volcanic landmarks for the next civilization. I'd really love to drill through the top of the Devils Tower. Flora shmora.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join