It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Airlines Confirms Encounter With Unidentified Cylindrical Object Over New Mexico / FBI

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
UPDATE to my original post several days ago. Mods if I could have revised my original thread I would have but when the national press provides critical updates on the same subject several days later, I launched this new thread. Here are the possibilities as this just isn't another random fly by or was it?

So the MSM is talking about the White Sands Missile Range? Is that the cover story? Well that's 337 miles away at the other end of the state of New Mexico.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us - I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing - moving really fast right over the top of us."

Point [I] ET as in ET? [2] Guidance system hacked on a USA missile [3] Rogue members in USA military or other terrorist organization? [4] Club K missile launched by foreign adversaries [5] MIC black ops to take down a commercial airliner so as to drag USA into a war?

On the ET point. It seems that there are more members here that wish to tamp down the possibly existence of ET. For a "conspiracy" site it is absolutely maddening. Its so out there as in maddening that one wonders if we are bombarded with a disinformation campaign by those who pull our strings.

Now, the FAA has released a short statement, which reads: A pilot reported seeing an object over New Mexico shortly after noon local time on Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021. FAA air traffic controllers did not see any object in the area on their radarscopes.

There is more to this story than just a possible missile gone wild. It reeks of terrorism in my opinion as American Airlines contacted to the FBI. Watch to see if the FBI - JTTF gets involved. Then you will know.

American Airlines Confirms Encounter

The radio transmission regarding a rogue cylindrical-shaped object traveling at high-speed near the Airbus A320 is authentic. BY TYLER ROGOWAY FEBRUARY 23, 2021

Less than 48 hours after our initial reporting on an outright strange incident involving American Airlines Flight 2292 as it flew at 36,000 feet over the northeastern corner of New Mexico on February 21st, 2021, we have confirmation that the event in question did indeed occur and that it is being investigated by the FBI. The incident involved pilots of the Airbus A320 being buzzed by an unidentified cylindrical-shaped object moving at high-speed, which resulted in them querying the FAA's Albuquerque Air Route Traffic Control Center.

Other References:

FAA Releases Statement On Airliner's Encounter With Unidentified Object Over New Mexico

American Airlines not denying possible UFO

White Sands Missile Range did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday. Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently. In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported. Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported

Here's a screen shot of how I manage my investments. In this case I bought American Airlines last summer 2020. I also sold some for a small profit and churned that into MRO at $6.06 a share. You can see what I watch. This is where I also get fluid news alerts and that's how I read the UFO story. I am not suggesting you follow anything on this screen shot. Plus whatever you do NEVER day trade unless your in the "club"

edit on 25-2-2021 by Waterglass because: This is a big deal

edit on 25-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 25-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 25-2-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There is a huge MOA (military operations area) in NE NM. Dora MOA split into three sections. I’m thinking it could have been some sort of military aircraft/missile. However the MOA only goes up to 17,999 feet. The airline jet was at 36,000 ft. Someone has some explaining to do if it was a drone gone rogue.

Did any reports say what direction the object was going?

Was it going in a head on direction or away?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

So the MSM is talking about the White Sands Missile Range? Is that the cover story? Well that's 337 miles away at the other end of the state of New Mexico.

I will have to read more news reports. My best guess is to follow the flight path as on flight radar and try to correlate that to when the pilot made the call. He was heading into Phoenix. Tons of news articles in Texas newspapers but many are under a pay wall. Let me look deeper. This one really bugs me. [story] that is. Especially with Biden's physical age and condition. I am not against him. Just saying what it is.

Flightradar24
edit on 25-2-2021 by Waterglass because: wrong city

Here's the actual complete flight path from RadarFlight24 of AA2292 on 21Feb2021. It departed CVG at 11:25AM and went non stop to PHX and landed at 1:47PM. Actual crossover of the NE corner of New Mexico was 7:10 UTC time which is just after noon at 12:10 New Mexico time.

AA2292 21Feb21

Time Buddy

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Maybe it was a homemade rocketship.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thousands of Commercial flights in the air day-after-day, and only 1 UFO report every 2 or 3 years. I had always believed that ET flown craft were more common. At least that's how it appears on past Space Shuttle videos.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its been stated by pilots, that pilots dont report due to potential ridicule. Their job requires them to be mentally sound and anything that calls that into question can hurt their career.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Google News listed this story earlier.
still there but under the US News section, not the main section
news.google.com...

interesting to see some MSM coverage.

no pics?

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seems now the FAA has confirmed that the unknown cylindrical object did not show up on their radar

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's a lot of indicators. I only use VWAP and Stochastic for my strategy.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If it was thought to be a missile, would there be some sort of trail left by the missile's exhaust? I didn't see that there was any mention of that type of detail. Or are they burning clean coal in those things now?

Sorry for the joke, but a serious question.

MS

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Long cylindrical object flies over an airliner with no radar trace and no report of flames or trails shooting out of the back of it from the witnessing pilot .... interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks I sent you a PM as I don't have permission to post in public. Comments n quotations are from another AA pilot. I also am in contact with Norio Hayakawa who is a personal friend of the AA Captain of flight 2292.

I am going to chase down what the native Americans are seeing near Taos, New Mexico. One pilot described it as UFO's

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Use whatever works. I hold long term 1-5 years unless I get spooked. I also sometimes don't look at the stock for several months once its bought as I try to trust the organization and just block out all the background noise.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We all know this is an area where the U.S. tests stuff.
Cool that something was witnessed, but that is probably one of the aspects of the test.
In another place and time, more of a story but here... It will not be resolved and we can all wonder.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Pilot never mentions any type of propulsion system. You right in that it will never be resolved.

top topics

join