It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden Cabal MIM's Street Talk and how it all worked out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CABAL : A cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group. The use of this term usually carries negative connotations of political purpose, conspiracy and secrecy.

1. I'll try to outline it as best as I can

A. Biden was not at sleep at all
B. Biden fooled the American public as being a demented leader while campaigning
C. The arrangement of the Biden Cabal
D. The Biden basement meetings

Part 1.

a, the secret meetings of a planned take over of the voting system ( old is out, new is in ) ( please keep in mind what I've mentioned in the past and it involves power for life
b. Biden's rare appearances during the campaign trail
c. Biden's purposely fakes the old demented actions of an old and senile person ( Biden in top performance on the second debate ) ( totally coherent )
d. while everyone was focus on the campaign trail of Trump, Biden was doing the following stated here in #e
e. the Biden Cabal was meeting to form 2 things . 1. the new Executive Orders to be in placed within 100 days of being in office. 2. forming the new administration now formally called the Biden Cabal

Part 2.

A. To understand the Cabal one must follow the schedule of Biden during the campaign trail.
B. You'll have to follow the private jets flying into the Biden's Basement ( don't be fooled on this one )
C. Who was in the private jets meeting with the Biden Cabal
D. The true answer now lies within the Biden Cabal administration.
E. It took a year of secrecy and planning to pull this off
F. Biden says he doesn't have to campaign
G. Biden says " YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW "
H. Planned distractions leading up to the inauguration ( FBI Military and CIA cover up ) ( working with both parties in Congress ( Trump not brief on security matters , left out in the dark, now asking for public support to find fraud into the fake election, no one with power listens to or checks into the changing of election laws
I. Biden steps into the White House
J. Soon to find out that all transportation records of his new Administration flights are altered or non existent
K. Biden realizes 30 some EO's without debate from Congress ( Congress quiet at the moment )
L. Biden ( Feb. 24 , showing fake signs of senility )
M. Biden shows no sign into giving into China's demands on trade deals
N. Congress now ( members that have been compromised by China ) now want Biden secretly replace by Harris
O. The Biden Cabal won't allow it

Part 3.

a. May of 2021 is only a few months away
b. Biden is having trouble getting approval for some of his Administration appointees
c. Dollar begins weakening ( American products become more expensive overseas )
d. Finally someone says the dirty word " ECONOMIC DEPRESSION "

Part 4. Possible Totalitarian type of government enters Washington DC

a. People now realize the truth about the Gated area surrounding the Capital
b. A rush to the banks overwhelmed the banking industry

Part 5.

The Planedemic was in fact to strengthen China's economic power on the world stage.
America sinks into an economic dismal of confusion.
Mass migration heads north to be saved by the world's economic collapse of May 2021

The world's Cabal retreats to their private secured island to wait things out.

Remember I once said America should start closing down the nuclear power plants, there was a reason for that.

I'll be posting the new events regarding the worlds postal system ( some of you may already be aware of it ). It changed people on the international level. I'll try to have a picture of the new regulation, but its on the net, I just haven't checked into it. Just realized the changed yesterday.

Please feel free to comment on where I went right with the above statements.

Americans truly have been conned and so has the whole world.
edit on 0200000023522021-02-24T17:52:23-06:00522302pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lots of recent talk about Biden's "dementia" being fake and used as a tool.

Ya never know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But "WHY" go through the trouble ? ๐Ÿ‘€

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Didnโ€™t even read. โ€˜Something something I told you so?โ€™

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of recent talk about Biden's "dementia" being fake and used as a tool.

Ya never know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But "WHY" go through the trouble ? ๐Ÿ‘€

And I ask myself the same question.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
ok everyone i have got a question but nothing to add in response. what the hell is MIM? i keep seeing it everywhere. cant figure it out. Help???

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Music is magic.
M.I.M.
a reply to: AnrkE

top topics

join