It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can some one in the States that works for KFC and McDonalds find this out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: musicismagic

last i checked it was mdf chicken...aka particle board chicken shaped like a swamp sock

Lol, ok, you win ATS today for that MDF chicken description. That's probably the most accurate description I've ever heard.

I think I did hear they were coming out with a whole meat chicken sandwich to compete with the others franchises.
edit on 24-2-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dude, youre asking if your junk food is healthy.

its called junk food!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I used to eat there as a kid, although I think it was mostly for the playground and Happy Meals, and occasionally up until I was in college. I used to really like the $1 cheeseburger/double cheseburger. The penultimate time I ate there was around 2004; several years later and craving one of those cheeseburgers, I decided to give it a go, and even though it was good going down, I felt like # and felt nauseous afterwards. I haven't eaten there since, and that's been...almost a decade or more. Super Size Me helped solidify the utter #ness of McDonalds, too.

That was also around the time I wanted to see why people practically kill over the McRib, and tried a few bites of one, and ultimately got the Mc#ts.

No fast food for me, except some occasional Chick fil a.
edit on 24-2-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

just callin it like i see it
one mdf chicken looks like a swamp sock
other looks like a big a$$ bug got splattered on the windshield and dont they have another shape? I dunno i haven't eattin mcdonalds since i was 17 when it was my first job, im 37 now my gut thanks me.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

whole mdf chicken with meat glue sandwich ........

im so good id rather make my own real nuggies and sammichs

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There Burger patties are really good still, that's all I actually eat from there nowadays, Burger patties with cheese and onion in a tray.

I never understood the nugget love they get though, they literally taste of nothing! I've had a glass of water with more taste than there nuggets.

Curry dipping sauce and Sour cream and chive sauce they use will make anything taste good though, I could probably eat a plate of twigs in there Sour cream and give it a thumbs up.

edit on VamThursday25am228 by valiant because: 🍔

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So if you notice something about the food at McD's

Don't eat there. I have no idea why people eat that crap anyway. Not just McD's, pretty much any of the fast food chains. It all tastes the same. Crap.

This is a strange on for me, as I've never liked mustard, pickled gherkins, or relish, but I really like them together in McD's cheeseburgers, lol

Still, I'll only eat from there maybe once a year,

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I used to eat there as a kid, although I think it was mostly for the playground...

The only reason I eat there now is because of the playground.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not allowed. There are BOLO signs posted locally. Of course, the masks help a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join