It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can some one in the States that works for KFC and McDonalds find this out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In Japan, KFC quit buying its chicken from China. McDonald's McNuggets I don't have the info on it.
But can someone find out where the Mc Nuggets from McD's come from.

I know Congress passed a bill/law that states no American official will be allowed to inspect food processing plants in China. Why...
I also just realized this... notice on your packages some will say Packaged in this country. Well, where does the food come from? Also, start checking out Costco. You'll noticed that them nuts ( some that is ) are packaged in Vietnam. Also your famous Oreo cookies are made in China and don't be surprised that your dollar store sells them.

Anyway, I'd like to find out about the McD's chicken stuff.

Doctor says if your poo is very very smelly, its not a good sign. So if you notice something about the food at McD's and the stool I think its time to start asking questions again. Remember the beef scandal with choline ( something like that ).

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

All of the chicken served at McDonald's approximately 14,000 U.S. restaurants comes from U.S. farms, and every chicken item McDonald's serves is made from chicken not treated with antibiotics important to human medicine.

Google works well sometimes

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

All of the chicken served at McDonald's approximately 14,000 U.S. restaurants comes from U.S. farms, and every chicken item McDonald's serves is made from chicken not treated with antibiotics important to human medicine.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So if you notice something about the food at McD's

Don't eat there. I have no idea why people eat that crap anyway. Not just McD's, pretty much any of the fast food chains. It all tastes the same. Crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So if you notice something about the food at McD's

Don't eat there. I have no idea why people eat that crap anyway. Not just McD's, pretty much any of the fast food chains. It all tastes the same. Crap.

I'd like to think that when I was very little and McDonald's first became widespread, that they were pretty good. Same with Burger King and others. During the fast food hay days back in the 1950's and 60's, the food was probably pretty good at any drive up root beer stand and other drive through restaurants.

But after they have streamlined the processes and found the cheapest sources for their food stuffs, the quality at all fast food places totally sucks now a days. This crappy fast food trend probably started around the 1970's. The fast food industry seems to have gone around the corner about the time of the early 80's Jack-In-The-Box horse and kangaroo burger meat cases and their later food poisoning issues in the early 90s.

Now-a-days I only eat at one of the big fast food places if I have no other choice. There are some fast food chains I will refuse to eat at, even for free. I really think that not only is the food crappy at fast food restaurants but for the price I can eat better at a locally owned dinner these days.
edit on 24-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

last i checked it was mdf chicken...aka particle board chicken shaped like a swamp sock

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
We had a Robbies in GR when I was growing up (the building still stands) and that was my mom's go-to for a quick, cheap lunch for us 4 kids in the 60's...15 cent burger with ketchup, mustard and a pickle slice, all wrapped in paper, that pretty much was the poster boy for the "where's the beef?" commercials.

edit on 24-2-2021 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You don't wanna know.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Every now and again a trip to mcdonalds is good for nostalgia, not much seems to have changed with the burgers in Canada, the bun in particular flips the memory switch for me.

But ya, fast food burgers are typically on par with veggie patties in my mind, all you taste is flavoring and the texture is gross.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Doctor says if your poo is very very smelly, its not a good sign.

Mine isn't, I know this because everyone tells me I act like it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Why are you still using Google, dude? Duckduckgo

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Your source is McDonald's itself.

Creepy clown wouldn't lie. Want a balloon ?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: FauxMulder

Your source is McDonald's itself.

Creepy clown wouldn't lie. Want a balloon ?

I thought the same thing. That’s like using potato Biden as your source for 2020 election integrity.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Google runs the world. Don't resist. It's useless.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The source is about a million different links. Take your pick. See if you can find something that says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don't know why they eat there either, soylent green not a good choice.
I gave up food a year ago, now I juice only.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Mcdonalds used to be super delicious! Beef tallow french fries oh my! Delicious burgers.

Now everything there tastes like poison to me. Oily oily poison devoid of flavor.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

An interesting subject, fast food varies by nation but usually it is not as good as if you go and buy your ingredients yourself.

Japanese food is superb and even the native fast food restaurants are way better than you find in most other nations.

Ommu rice with beef curry, so called Western style breakfast (it's actually far nicer than any western style breakfast I usually eat), Miso Soup, Japanese green tea (the best tea in the world and it taste like tea not like what we call green tea over here).

Also despite being in other country's I had the best pizza I have ever tasted in a Tokyo restaurant.

And somehow I even lost weight, felt like I could run a marathon after just two week's eating in your country and despite the seemingly smallish portions I felt fully satisfied with my meal's and not a bit hungry though I found myself looking forward to the next one because I enjoyed them, the only thing I could not stand was sea weed crackers because of the potent flavour and I have to admit I avoided Japanese raw fish meals because I don't trust food unless it is cooked.

I think you have a good little investigation there, were does that chicken come from, over here in the UK we had a scandal because we do not eat horse meat and the European meat wholesalers were sending us horse meat packaged as beef.

Just around the corner from me a recall on Chicken products made by a company called Heron Food's in Liverpool has been issued, they sourced there chicken from Poland so it came quite a ways to get to the north west of England, not a fast food chain but supermarket products.
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

I hope you get to the bottom of your investigation, perhaps if you ask the company in question in an Email they may provide an answer but if they don't then avoid them, if they have something (other than secret ingredients) to hide them it is likely not kosha.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote

last i checked it was mdf chicken...aka particle board chicken shaped like a swamp sock

You are definitely not far off.

I don't know how they do it now but after cutting the sellable large pieces away to be sold as chicken breasts, legs and wing's the chicken carcass is pretty much picked clean or is it?.

They put it under a high pressure hose in a machine and blast the soft tissue off of the bones into a kind of metal mesh that catches it and this is then pressed into shapes and covered in whatever kind of crap they like to put on the outside.

Though this is not fast food restaurant this is indeed what you get when you buy those saw dust texture chicken dipper rip off's you see in supermarkets, nasty nasty practice but it is financially driven.

edit on 24-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Fast food is just wrong in general.

To address the Japanese food thing, this video hints at it. They note that most everything in Japan appears to be much less processed with far fewer ingredients. So it's easier to go to even a convenience store and pick up something, if not exactly healthy, healthier for you than the typical American fare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join