It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contaminated Meat From China Imports Soar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Americans are to stupid and lazy to see whats going on in the world with China. If they did, they would use their market power to read a label and reject anything Made in China.

All peeps care about is the lowest price.

My standard of living is infinitely better due to Chinese manufactured products. So is yours I suspect. China has made everything form electronics to homewares so much more affordable. I remember when a Microwave was considered a luxury product, then China started making them and they're now almost disposable.

That may be true to some degree, but the "price" has been far more the the sticker on the cheap item. I don't think these things are the bargain they appear to be. North America screwed itself for a cheap throwaway culture.
edit on 24-2-2021 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: infolurker
it is not just dried beef. Other temperature stable banned products are being smuggled.

www.foodmanufacturing.com...

Had anyone read your link they'd of noticed all the American products listed.
The usda has it's own current list of screwed up food, something I have to check before grocery shopping.
If China has an evil plot to poison us all with products most of us don't shop for, or are unavailable in most areas then I have to say they're getting it wrong.

US companies are already experts at it.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How do we ever harm China? Yet China screws us every chance it gets, and our government does nothing to stop it. They steal hundreds of billions of dollars worth of intellectual property annually, smuggle fentanyl into our nation and routinely hack our personal information.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Over here in the UK we got food that's being sent from where no idea manufacturing wise but the Germans are certainly behind these companies rather the Chinese but who knows further up the web? It's real strange as the food even though it is well packaged and certainly looks like food doesn't taste anything like real food. Even the fruit and vegetables loose counter stuff have the appearance of normality but when any of it is eaten it's different, it actually doesn't taste the same

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
My standard of living is infinitely better due to Chinese manufactured products. So is yours I suspect. China has made everything form electronics to homewares so much more affordable. I remember when a Microwave was considered a luxury product, then China started making them and they're now almost disposable.

Interesting. So you are a promoter and supporter of slavery and sweatshop working conditions - including of/for children - of the chinese people, environmental destruction of their land, and finally, the destruction of the labor market in your own country - just so you can have 'an infinitely better standard of living'.

That is mighty 'white' of you.
edit on 28-2-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join