It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Biden, knock knock.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Gnawledge

You already know what he will do. Be honest about it.

He's going to blame Trump for fostering 'bad relations' with Iran and then offer an olive branch in the form of pallets of cash and an 'agreement' on the Iranaian nuclear deal.

It's not rocket science. Hes distanced himself from Israel and prefers dictators and despots.

Maybe Trump just needed to accept the Ayatollahs 'difference of cultural norms'.... The guy Is EVIL!

You read like a tabloid.

I don't know what he will do, but he won't blame Trump. Placing blame on others is Trump's M.O. not Biden's.

But yeah, new slogan around here; white man bad.
Are you for real?What about biden blaming the Trump admin for the ''Slow'' vaccine rollout?

Warpspeed was great to get it developed. But they had no plan to roll it out, nor did they buy enough.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: smurfy

Okay, I see now.

You reported my post in the hope that it will be removed.

Yeah, no.

Nope, never 'reported' anybody ever...not even sure if there is anybody left to report to!
Lies.lies. Well what were you reporting 26 times to mods?You stats give you away liar,snake pliskin

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So did Biden or didn't he blame the previous admin?I don't want your opinion on whether you thought it was done right.
If he did you were lying about Biden not blaming the Trump admin.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So did Biden or didn't he blame the previous admin?I don't want your opinion on whether you thought it was done right.

Praise for Warpspeed. That vaccine was made approved quickly. Well done Trump-team.

Not so for the rolling out of it. Biden blamed that on Trump. Rightfully so, I believe. He didn't buy enough or have an effective plan for getting needles in arms.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Praise for Warpspeed. That vaccine was made approved quickly. Well done Trump-team.

Not so for the rolling out of it. Biden blamed that on Trump. Rightfully so, I believe. He didn't buy enough or have an effective plan for getting needles in arms.

It takes time to manufacture 360 million "vaccines" ya know?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I know, but it takes a plan that could have been in place.

Also, vaccines in quotation marks...well done conspiracy head.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Well it isn't a vaccine is it?

Be honest.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well it isn't a vaccine is it?

Be honest.

I'm not in the know. To me it looks like a flu vaccine to be taken every year, which I've never had and never gotten sick.

But I'm not everyone.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Both times Trump responded and put a point blank end to their foolishness. What's Biden going to do? Limpwritesly beg China to let him scold Iran?

Trump was all over this. He even had the top military general in Iran sorted. Biden. . . . . . . Crickets.

All his troops are in DC forever. Gotta' stop that evil!

Clearly Trump didn't "put a point blank end to their foolishness". Because here we are.

But, white man bad, I get it.

You're joking, right? The whole point is that with Trump out of office and democrats controlling the Congress, the terrorists are already back to their games because there's nobody there with the balls to stop them now. What the hell do you expect Trump to do from his house?

"Already back to their games"...the same games they've been at through many many presidents now.

You think Trump has balls? You're the one that's joking. He couldn't even show up to Biden's inauguration. Or walk with his people to the Capitol building like he said he would. Balls. Give me a break. That guy is what he says he can grab whenever he wants.

I expect nothing from Trump? Why would I? He's done.

Wrong. They tested Trump and he dropped a bomb on them, that ended their streak of playing these games under feckless presidents. I wouldn't waste my time showing up to an illegitimate president's bogus inauguration either. If you wanna see a "pussy", look no further than all the democrats in Washington who have walled themselves in and forced military troops to guard them because antifa and a couple hundred Trump supporters walked through the Capitol. The DC Cowards even put razor wire around the wall. Trump never did that when democrats pushed into the Capitol and cornered republicans and tried to bully them into voting no to Kavanaugh.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

100% right. Both parties are foaming at the mouth to start war with Iran. They both promised Bibi war with Iran.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Remember when Biden finally debated Trump and was asked how he would handle foreign interference? His answer was, "Well they'll pay for it!"

This guy acts and talks just like a 3rd grader.

Ok, they'll pay. What will they pay? How will they pay? The suspense was killing me, but alas, no follow-up to that answer, just that they'd pay.

He's everything they called Trump, you can't make this crap up if you tried.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You already know what he will do. Be honest about it.

He's going to blame Trump for fostering 'bad relations' with Iran and then offer an olive branch in the form of pallets of cash and an 'agreement' on the Iranaian nuclear deal.

It's not rocket science. Hes distanced himself from Israel and prefers dictators and despots.

Maybe Trump just needed to accept the Ayatollahs 'difference of cultural norms'.... The guy Is EVIL!

You read like a tabloid.

I don't know what he will do, but he won't blame Trump. Placing blame on others is Trump's M.O. not Biden's.

But yeah, new slogan around here; white man bad.

There you go again... Obama blamed Bush for everything wrong. Even when he bragged about bringing all the troops home, he blamed Bush for the timeline of their departure, AFTER that JV team better known as ISIS was formed. I still remember Obama standing in front of Marine One and saying "I don't know why people are upset with me, Bush's timeline for the troops reached its end so they were brought home."

As blatantly as you're psychologically projecting, I can't tell if you're serious or just out to troll.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Unlike the weak minds that can't even entertain the possibility that the Democrats/Deep State completely rigged the 2020 election, Iran saw the evidence and realised exactly what had gone down.

You think these countries don't have intelligence agencies?

They saw that Trump was ousted and wasted no time in stirring things up again.

In my small town, in the mid 90's, the Police Chief was a 40ish year old man who didn't put up with crap. All of us teens knew not to push his buttons. When he left that position to go to a bigger city, an old man took his place and we knew immediately that we could go back to riding around with our music loud, speeding through town, or whatever. It's natural to run all over weak authority. Hell maybe that's why Washington walled themselves off because they know how weak and feckless they are.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ntech

I would have agreeing with you if this was Bush era white house, but right now, with the lame duck we have, Iran may actually come knocking the door, but is ok Pelosi the swamp creature make sure is big tall fence to keep them safe.

I never thought of it in those regards... Maybe that razor wire and heavy duty fencing guarded by the military isn't really there to protect DC from 200 Trump supporting protesters...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Again. I wasn't defending anyone. Just adding the facts that you left out.

You think you know me and my motives but you don't.

I do, why dont you?

I don't care how you feel about biden.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ha, yeah you do. Hahaha. That much is evident.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's okay when we do it!

This is the rallying cry of the new Democrats. They're all smoke and no fire.

They're the best hypocrites I've ever seen though! Like, award worthy!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It's okay when we do it!

This is the rallying cry of the new Democrats. They're all smoke and no fire.

They're the best hypocrites I've ever seen though! Like, award worthy!

It's about what you can expect when you have the blind leading the blind. They can't even report the news their own way anymore. It's all copy and paste from one single source.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What's Biden going to do? Limpwritesly beg China to let him scold Iran? Trump was all over this. He even had the top military general in Iran sorted. Biden. . . . . . . Crickets.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join