It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airplane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I keep having this re-occuring dream and it is driving me insane!! In my dream, there is always a large plane parked outside my house, not moving, and as soon as I see the plane I immediatly wake up..........?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You could try looking it up here.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
You could try looking it up here.

It says..To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think people do the best job of interpreting their own dreams, with maybe some input from outside to throw a few ideas to them.

A plane is a vehicle to fly with. It is just outside your house [yourself?]. Sounds like the means to fly/soar/travel/move are close at hand.

I would ask you how do you feel when someone mentions a plane? Does it mean anything to you? Tied to any particular concepts/experiences or is it a broader more general reference. Is it a vehicle to take you somewhere or something you would fly just for pleasure?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If I flew anywhere it would be forever..............and I don't think that's what it means..what I put was from the link the moderator gave me and that is what it said...when I think of a plane per say.I think of travelling..

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What is more important is what you get out of it. In your dream what are you thinking and feeling when you see the plane. What are you doing before you see the plane. Pick apart your dream find out how you feel and what you think about every part of it. That is where you will find the answer to your question not from some book. (no offence to anyone). Dreams are or can be different for everyone. Not all dreams or should I say very few dreams show you what you need to see. Instead, they will bring up the thoughts and feelings you need to understand something in your life. What you feel about an object in a dream is usualy different than what you would feel about it in real life.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good answer, and question. In it I am walking toward the plane, then I stop, immediately, and wake up, it's as if I want to go somewhere but am stuck..............I don't know.trying to figure it out.....

top topics

join