It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an immigration plan that would work

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
the US has caused most of the problems in central and south america through constant interference since the late '50s.

you break it, you bought it, right?

so here is a plan that would work.

every illegal that can prove through church records, bills, or whatever, that they have been in the US for 7+ years, and has not had any run in with the law for anything other than minor traffic stuff, shall have permanent resident status. they are disqualified from citizenship for 21 years from the date of permanent resident status.

this solves the dem issue of "helping the migrants", and solves the gop issue of "they will vote dem".

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

You are under the assumption that politicians want to fix the problem. They do not.

It is a social wedge issue which keeps everyone fighting and the US Chamber of Commerce owns many politicians and they want to keep the cheap labor.

Nobody wants to "solve" that problem. It is just campaign material status quo.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
the US has caused most of the problems in central and south america through constant interference since the late '50s.

you break it, you bought it, right?

so here is a plan that would work.

every illegal that can prove through church records, bills, or whatever, that they have been in the US for 7+ years, and has not had any run in with the law for anything other than minor traffic stuff, shall have permanent resident status. they are disqualified from citizenship for 21 years from the date of permanent resident status.

this solves the dem issue of "helping the migrants", and solves the gop issue of "they will vote dem".

America is set to loose up to 50 million people from now till about 15 more years. The baby boomers are not going to be around so that is why all this migration to America is happening.
The long term problem with this that America will see a clash between races. We already see it in the gang turf in the cities and the general population without full time or under employment will need to defend for themselves in having food on the table also.

Its just now that it is not the right time in America to allow immigration till the politicians can solve the homeless situation. Just look at the camps in Tijuana Mexico for all them homeless in fenced in camps.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

When the neighbors dog poops in my yard I have a few options.

Just deal with it,,, ain’t happening

Shoot the dog,,, tempting but it’s not the dogs fault

Put up a big fence..... done.

See how that works?
When the dogs not in my yard it ain’t my problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

but what if you make the dogs yard really, really crappy, and kept yours nice and neat?

wouldnt that make the dog coming into your yard your fault?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You are under the assumption that politicians want to fix the problem. They do not.

It is a social wedge issue which keeps everyone fighting and the US Chamber of Commerce owns many politicians and they want to keep the cheap labor.

unfortunately, i do believe youre right. i have the nasty assumption that politicians actually want to fix problems, rather than get rich and fly to cancun.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Let's not kid ourselves...
His yard was already crappy.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Nah...wanna hear a working immigrant plan...

Start punishing businesses that hire illegal immigrants

Hold government bodies responsible for supporting illegal immigrants accountable

Support legal immigrants working through proper channels

The thing with illegal immigration is, it's American businesses supporting them allowing them to be in the country, it's American government officials providing them welfare and other.support.

If these things didn't exist for illegal immigrants, illegal immigration wouldn't exist. American companies and governments should support American citizens and the people willing to work hard to become american citizens. The american companies and government officials supporting illegal immigrants through slave wage jobs and welfare protection don't care about Americans or immigrants, the want slaves.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No one so far can explain why only a few thousand (at a time) "migrants" come to the U.S.

The Central American countries most are from (excluding Mexico) has 33 million population.

Why only a few thousand ?

👁️😃👁️

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

unfortunately, i do believe youre right. i have the nasty assumption that politicians actually want to fix problems, rather than get rich and fly to cancun.

not that Ted needs a pass, but what is it that upsets you most?
1. that he is rich?
2. that he can afford to go to Cancun on a whim?
3. that he didn't stay and "so something" during a weather emergency?
4. that the MSM told you to be angry.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The roads aren’t wide enough to carry more than a few thousand at a time......🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Some very important points made in this video about immigration. Not only about human trafficking.

edit on 23-2-2021 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

An immigration plan that would work:

Follow the laws to legally immigrate that are already on the books.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I bet you're proposing that because you want to help someone you know and that person covers all your requirements.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Bet you don't even know what the requirements needed to go that route are.

Most people don't meet them, which is why they take the chance crossing illegally. Some even enter legally and then become illegal when they overstay their visa (tourist/work/student) because even after being vetted and allowed in, there is no viable route for them to remain in the US legally.

edit on 23-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would suggest that over the next 20 years or so there will be a huge wave of migration from China to the US. Racial problems will fade into obscurity as the Chinese wipe out anyone who gets in their way. The remnant Anglo population will be largely rural and the black/brown population will have menial jobs serving their Chinese overlords.

Pretty much a slam dunk really. Kinda cool because 1) the leftists wont see it coming and 2) the Chinese will couldnt care less about equity issues. They just dominate......everyone and every thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have a plan that would stop it immediately. Not very popular but would work

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
I have a plan that would stop it immediately. Not very popular but would work

Nobody cares.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

not that Ted needs a pass, but what is it that upsets you most?
1. that he is rich?
2. that he can afford to go to Cancun on a whim?
3. that he didn't stay and "so something" during a weather emergency?
4. that the MSM told you to be angry.

number 3

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I bet you're proposing that because you want to help someone you know and that person covers all your requirements.

actually, no.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join