It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf Movie that I need help finding, please...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

No, not WWDITS, I have seen that, and it is one of the best shows out there as far as I am concerned, really a good time.
The one I am talking about is not a pure comedy, I don't think, but only slightly humorous, I think, at least what I gathered from the trailer.

It's none of the others either.

"it was a semi-comedy, and the main scene that I remember was that, I believe that a 'couple of people' were in town, at night, talking to a large crowd and the crowd was all werewolves.
That scene alone should be something that stands out in a movie, or at least I am hoping so
."

Thank you though!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Not The Wolfman, but I did like that one. No comedy in that one at all.

"it was a semi-comedy, and the main scene that I remember was that, I believe that a 'couple of people' were in town, at night, talking to a large crowd and the crowd was all werewolves.
That scene alone should be something that stands out in a movie, or at least I am hoping so
."

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not Underworld either, which I have seen.
I tried watching the sequels, but I couldn't get through them. If it weren't for Kate I couldn't watch the first one, probably, and it wasn't due to her acting.

."

Thank you!
edit on 23-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What is missing from all of the answers is that the entire town are ALL WEREWOLVES.
That is the main scene that I was talking about. It had some 'humorous" dialog in it in that scene and I am basing that scene for my OP. I am not sure how comedic (if any) because I have not seen it yet, only the trailer.

"it was a semi-comedy, possibly, and the main scene that I remember was that, I believe that a 'couple of people' were in town, at night, talking to a large crowd and the crowd were all werewolves.
."

I am only highlighting this in bold and italics and pasting it into each reply to kind of help some, I am not being a jerk.

Thanks to all that tried to help, but this movie is a REALLY obscure one, not one that we have over in the U.S. that I know of, at least last year it wasn't.
It is definitely not a mainstream U.S. movie, I believe that it is European made, I think, I can't be sure though.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Lobos de Arga.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Dog Soldiers is my absolute favourite werewolf film! I revert to it when I can't find anything else to watch or need cheering up.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

WINNER-WINNER, Chicken Dinner!

Thank you, I REALLY appreciate that!

Now that I see it again, it doesn't look as good as I remember, but, the trailer I watched was not in English, so that can make a difference.
Actually, I like foreign movies more than Hollywood made now, I LOVE Korean/Chinese/Japanese movies now, before, I couldn't be bothered with reading sub-titles, but it's not a big deal to me at all now.

Thank you again!

Here's the trailer form those that are curious...

youtu.be...

edit on 23-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Very good movie, for sure.
That, and Ginger Snaps, and even Ginger Snaps II were my favorites. Well, along with other favorites.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Howling was a whole town of werewolves,but it's probably not the one you're looking for,wasn't a comedy.Best ever werewolf movie I think.a reply to: recrisp

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Now, for WEIRD, the award goes to this movie, Good Manners...
This movie is all over the place, it doesn't know if it is a werewolf movie or a strange lesbian movie, or, art.

The werewolf baby/boy is the ONLY real reason to watch this, although it was a fairly enjoyable movie.
Watching the transformation of the 'boy' is worth every minute.
(If you search YouTube for this movie you should be able to find a snippet of the movie with the transformation)

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner
No, that is not it, please look above your post.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

OMG!
"What We Do In The Shadows" is hilarious. I love this show, great of you to mention it.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thanks 1010set
always nice to see a question answered.

while we're talking W-wolves, a shoutout to the tv series 'She-Wolf of London'.
I remember one episode in particular involving a mad witch and a group of zombie slaves.
they hung out in an old church. she'd give speeches and the zombies would chant 'hungry...hungry'

the she-wolves boyfriend gets zombiefied and they have a hilarious dinner scene with the parents.

very well done show. surprised it's not on more.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know what the movie is but if we are talking werewolves.
I will never forget this series.

www.imdb.com...#:~:text=All%20Hallow's%20Eve%20On%20Halloween,%20Eric%20sees%20the,house,%20not%20realizing%20that%20a%20disfigu red%20recluse...%207.5

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is this it? "Lobos De Arga" aka "Game Of Werewolves"

edit on 24-2-2021 by Saya13 because: added additional info

top topics

<< 1   >>

join