It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name changing from illegal aliens now to migrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Can someone explain why the new Administration is now using the word " migrants " for people entering America that was once called " illegal aliens " ?

I really do believe my words when I posted this: first madness, then confusion.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Midget
Retarded
Cripple

A rose by another name will smell as sweet.

We live in a society that looks for reasons to be offended.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Every living soul in America can call themselves a migrant, even the native Americans migrated there from somewhere else.

Now when does it become illegal to migrate?. Birds and Butterflies do it all the time. Who gets to say who's illegal?. if one is illegal, they are all illegal.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Those people wandering around in the Capitol on January 6th were just "migrants." Not insurrectionists.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Major NWO/Democrat Alliance campaign to redefine/rename all "negative (truthful better descriptive)" phrases and pronouns so they fit the new standard of bullshiest 😎

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Every living soul in America can call themselves a migrant, even the native Americans migrated there from somewhere else.

Now when does it become illegal to migrate?. Birds and Butterflies do it all the time. Who gets to say who's illegal?. if one is illegal, they are all illegal.

How about the United States adopts the immigration laws of other countries.
Say, Canada, Britain, Germany.

Would that be an acceptable solution?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I prefer "Foreign Nationals".

I always hated the "aliens" thing personally.

Aliens are aliens ... LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Illegal immigration to Canada is called undocumented immigration or Irregular immigration.
The progressives sure love them fancy words.

,a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
Illegal immigration to Canada is called undocumented immigration or Irregular immigration.
The progressives sure love them fancy words.

,a reply to: musicismagic

That’s inhuman....
Don’t the Canuck’s allow people across the border unchecked?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

When you cross the border illegally, it’s illegal.
What’s so hard to understand about that?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I prefer "Foreign Nationals".

I always hated the "aliens" thing personally.

Aliens are aliens ... LOL
Not all Foreign Nationals (as you like to call them)are illegal which is the point of the thread.
Illegal Foreigners maybe but don't forget the illegal part.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Are you playing devils advocate or are you really that stupid?You well know that breaking the laws of the end on entry makes them by definition illegal.
Try your theory of emigrating on North Korea,save us having to read your rubbish.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Just remember this is the same administration that calls black people "white supremacists."

Soon they should have a new term for pedophiles. Something like "youth mentors."

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The land your house is on used to be someone else's. Who says who can live there? I think anyone who wants is entitled to access.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
world countries and their illegal entry rules
This may help get a perspective on humanity around the globe and the manner in which the determine penalties for illegal entry.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
you forgot mulatto

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I guess they can call them migrants now, just get on Flightradar24 and watch them fly in.

They no longer need to swim across the border when Democrats are flying them in.

edit on 34023428pm282021Mon, 22 Feb 2021 19:34:33 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Borderless nomads.

Free wondering spirits.

Democrat voter inflation technicians.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Try heading south and enter Mexico as an illegal (no id, no passport, at an illegal crossing point) and tell me how we should be treating their "migrants". It would only be fair to honor Mexico's laws, right? Why not adopt their laws for illegal immigration, Gitmo would be a cake walk in comparison.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If a sovereign country does not have borders then they eventually will not be a country anymore.

Simply because of competition for resources.

To answer your rather stupid question, a sovereign country makes its own immigration rules to benefit its citizens.

Meaning human beings. A bird or a butterfly are not "citizens."

When the Native Americans came over, there were no immigration laws.

Because the land was not at the time a sovereign country.

/facepalm

edit on 22-2-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join