It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still do not think media bias is real? POTUS comparisons are sickening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So, I have multiple news sites I like to look at, read and take about 25% away from the BS and try to find out what is really going on in our country and around the world. For the last year it has been 2 impeachments, COVID, a rigged election and fear. Progressives shooting, attacking and killing people for wearing red hats. White Supremacy on the rise. 100% non-stop fear mongering that led to the accusations of a sitting president performing and insurrection against himself and the only person killed was an unarmed woman. If she was black and it was a police stop DC would have burnt to the ground as well as other major cities but all of that rioting is part of a change in culture. We have to accept it.

Now, we still have BLM rioting. Antifa rioting. A POC agenda that is guilting 70% of the country and if you voted for 45 you are branded a terrorist. You would hope that the current president would be in the news with something...right. Say something.

Look at the major news outlets and who is the headline. Donald Trump. They cannot stop.

www.drudgereport.com There is no one story listed that mentions Biden.
www.cnn.com Not one about Biden
www.huffpost.com Not one about Biden
All of them. MSNBC. ABC. Google News. Nothing. I mean, not even another story about the dog or Nintendo but CNN's Acosta had a story about Trump golfing.

It is 100% propaganda. Where is that stimulus check? Why are there still troops in DC and the Capital is locked down.

This year will define us as a country and 2020 was just a start. I am not looking forward to a VP Pelosi. I am just waiting for the next mass shooting or terror attack to divert attention from COVID to a new agenda. Guns....

I am not surprised but just really want some validation that this is what everyone is seeing. Media has silenced a former president and no matter how you felt it should scare the living hell out of all us, left, right or indifferent.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002021-02-22T14:25:10-06:000210 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
May I remind you that the Orange man was is and will always be bad.

Whats the fuss about?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Nothing unusual about this.

A “honeymoon period” is a period of popularity enjoyed by a new leader. Usually, the term refers to an incoming president. Traditionally, both Congress and news outlets give presidents a bit of a break at the start of their first terms, so that they can ease into the office

politicaldictionary.com...

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Yes, I was waiting for Trump's honeymoon period with the press to start when he came into office. Still waiting.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Yes, I was waiting for Trump's honeymoon period with the press to start when he came into office. Still waiting.

Did you expect Trump to get a honeymoon period ?

During the 2016 election campaign all he had to say about the media was " Fake News "

Come on get real.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So, I have multiple news sites I like to look at, read and take about 25% away from the BS and try to find out what is really going on in our country and around the world.

Hmm... seems to me like you're pretty stuck and set in your own narrative and the slant/bias/leanings are pretty obvious.

When was the last time you had a vacation? AirBnb has cabins all over the country in secluded areas for less than 150 a night. Turn off all that nonsense and worry about defining YOURSELF this year.

Don't spend 2021 the same way you spent 2020. By keeping your ear so close to the ground, you're just riling yourself up and living in a constant state of disappointment.

I am just waiting for the next mass shooting or terror attack to divert attention from COVID to a new agenda

That sounds like a fun way to spend your time and energy.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They won’t even need a false flag for that gun grab.

People are so fed up - they are cracking on their own.

Brilliant! If you have the mind of a sociopath.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well I think that's kind of the point of the OP. Some get a honeymoon (D) and some don't (R). And Trump was correct about the liberal.propaganda outlets being fake news BTW.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well I think that's kind of the point of the OP. Some get a honeymoon (D) and some don't (R). And Trump was correct about the liberal.propaganda outlets being fake news BTW.

Trump attacked the media.

The media fought back.

All's fair in love and war.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Did you expect Trump to get a honeymoon period ?

During the 2016 election campaign all he had to say about the media was " Fake News "

Come on get real.

Yes, we forget, the left is allergic to the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Since a honeymoon is where the people get F'd a lot...I expect Jo-Jo to get a very long honeymoon.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Fake news is just fine with liberals since they own the bias.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The media attacked Trump. Even before he took office. He fought back and exposed them over and over again. You liberals are something else. Lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

All I know is that besides the obvious double standard, I sure hear a lot about all the white supremacy out there and how it's rampant. If white supremacy was anywhere within a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent like the democrats tell us it is then anyone who wasn't white would be deathly afraid to walk the streets or come outside. Last time minorities were scared like that was back when the democrats (same party pushing racism) were operating the KKK.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yeah. They sure did that with 45...

Link

This is exactly what I was trying to show.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002021-02-22T14:55:41-06:000241 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A red cap has replaced a white hood and it is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nothing unusual about this.

A “honeymoon period” is a period of popularity enjoyed by a new leader. Usually, the term refers to an incoming president. Traditionally, both Congress and news outlets give presidents a bit of a break at the start of their first terms, so that they can ease into the office

politicaldictionary.com...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's pissing me off that whenever I read a British MSM article, they refer to him as "The Twice Impeached Former President".

He was acquitted you arseholes.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Trump attacked the media.

The media fought back.

All's fair in love and war.

No, you're wrong and have it completely backwards. The media began with the lies about Trump's words concerning the thugs coming here from southern border and that's when he began attacking the media as fake news because they were twisting his words. Just like the whole "Trump claims he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and not lose a single supporter." That's fake news and you probably still think those were his words. Tell me you don't.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LSU2018

A red cap has replaced a white hood and it is ridiculous.

That's correct.

Remember when Trump was demanded multiple times to denounce David Duke (like Robert Byrd, no longer involved in the KKK) for showing his support for Trump? Me, too.

Remember when Hillary was demanded at least once to denounce Will Quigg (current Grand Dragon of the California Chapter of the KKK) for showing his support for Clinton? Me either.

Remember when Trump was called a dictator for enacting 12 executive orders in his first 30 days in office? Me, too.

Remember when Joe Biden was called a dictator for enacting 17 executive orders in first TWO days in office? Me either. How about after enacting 31 executive orders in his for 24 days? Yeah, neither do I.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join