It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She wants to LIVE! "'I waaaaannt . . .' Schiavo allegedly said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
mentally disabled woman whose court ordered starvation-execution began Friday attempted to contradict her estranged husband's claim that she wants to die hours before her feeding tube was disconnected, an eyewitness is claiming.

Barbara Weller, an attorney for Terri Schiavo's parents, told reporters Friday afternoon that during her visit earlier in the day she told Ms. Schiavo:

"Terri, if you would just say, 'I want to live,' - all of this will be over."

According to pro-life activist Randall Terry, who recounted the scene to radio host Sean Hannity, Schiavo tried desperately to repeat Weller's words.

"'I waaaaannt . . .' Schiavo allegedly said, in a prolonged yell that had police stationed nearby running into her hospice room.

"She just started yelling, 'I waaaannt, I waaaannt,'" Terry said, according to Weller's account.

At that point police ejected Weller, he said.

She wants to live!

Mods I know there are plenty of these about the case but this is NEWS! And really important news!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Drama.

Ed, i'm listening to the tape and all she said was "ahhhhhhhhh...and several variations, not "I waaaaaa.....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Let's try to limit the number of Terri Schiavo threads. Please add any further thoughts or opinions to the following ongoing threads.

What if YOU were Terri Schiavo

Congress Pushes for Federal Review of Schiavo

Terri Schiavo - A Moral Crossroads

Thread Closed

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Drama.

Ed, i'm listening to the tape and all she said was "ahhhhhhhhh...and several variations, not "I waaaaaa.....

Well I am trying to get it, why did the parents get removed?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ed, have you no feelings? This is the first time I actually question your motives. I just hope a mod from this forum gets to this before I post. BAD, MAN. I see no purpose for this.

*shakes head*

top topics

join