It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion advice for flattening the curve anniversary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Time has come to celebrate the one year anniversary of two weeks to flatten the curve.

Since this is my first time celebrating this type of occasion I am seeking some fashion advice.

Is this a black tie affair or maybe a more casual dress? Is there an etiquette on masks coordinating with an ensemble or is it more of a personality choice?

Food choices must be considered too.
Is a community dip/fountain acceptable or individually wrapped items only?

Most importantly is this to be a recurring holiday or just a one time thing?

Any advice would be appreciated but likely ignored.
edit on 22-2-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Almost 500K dead Americans.
Wear black.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wasn't it supposed to be in the millions?

$5 trillion in stimulus spending and a crushed economy will probably kill far more than the virus in the long run.

I'm thinking a white suit with a black hat
edit on 22-2-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I’m going to wear a Tuxedo.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A fox onesie with bunny slippers. Party is on the couch. Bring your own wine , chips and toilet paper.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Seemed fitting.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Wear black.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

$5 trillion in stimulus spending and a crushed economy will probably kill far more than the virus in the long run.

Suicide, drug abuse, domestic violence, bankruptcy and 400K businesses lost...Yeah, you should wear black.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Today, Americans are marking 500K pandemic deaths.
Today, the OP decides to mock Americans sacrificial efforts to "flatten the curve, and this sad, sad loss of life.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Wear black.

Be happy, we killed the Flu, so no flu deaths at all this year. Woot Woot!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Today, the OP decides to mock Americans sacrificial efforts to "flatten the curve, and this sad, sad loss of life.

I didn't mock the American people.
I'm mocking the American people's leadership at all levels for being clueless, incompetent and using a pandemic to gain political points.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
indeed this has been a sad situation forced upon us...previous "pandemics" of the covid kind were but a footnote, and rightly so...swine flu, MERS, the Asian flu of '57, the Hong Kong flu of '68...were dealt with in a sane and scientific manner according to known immunology practices.
And you need to rethink the idea of accepting their 500,000 number...do some research, even the CDC has walked back those numbers, use a critical eye and some good old common sense.
The response by WHO and CDC will go down in history as the worst idea imaginable, and likely the cause of untold millions of deaths.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Who stayed home from work, school and play to "flatten the curve? The American people did. The American people lost loved ones, families broken, jobs gone, once in a lifetime events like Prom and Homecoming, weddings and funerals, passed by.

You should wear black.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pfft, amateur.

This is when you get your pimp suit together and dig up that fancy-ass antique cane & walk around like you're one stylin' son of of a bitch. You can walk up to everyone still supporting the government moves here and legit call them government teet suckling whores and turn em out like the Tinder hoes they are, so that they may begin to repay you for the money spent.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Suicide, drug abuse, domestic violence, bankruptcy and 400K businesses lost...Yeah, you should wear black.

And allllllll for a virus that is much, much less deadly than the flu for 99% of the people who get it. And btw: you know they just took the flu deaths this year and counted them as covid deaths, right? And heart attacks and strokes and every other cause of death was attributed to covid, even if the person never had covid.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Pfft, amateur.

This is when you get your pimp suit together and dig up that fancy-ass antique cane & walk around like you're one stylin' son of of a bitch. You can walk up to everyone still supporting the government moves here and legit call them government teet suckling whores and turn em out like the Tinder hoes they are, so that they may begin to repay you for the money spent.

I love you. 😂😂😂

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Im not sure I could pull it off without the correct strut.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm mocking the American people's leadership at all levels for being clueless, incompetent and using a pandemic to gain political points.

The leadership isn’t clueless. They know EXACTLY what they are doing, and someday every one of them who went along with this (all of them, it looks like) should be prosecuted for treason.

Now- you won’t mock Americans, but I will. I mock those who won’t think for themselves and who just get filled each day with their thoughts, feelings, beliefs, words, and actions from the MSM and their bosses. We’ve got one in this tread. I’ve been praying for her. She needs it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

And you need to rethink the idea of accepting their 500,000 number...

What is the acceptable number of deaths when one should consider wearing black to mark the occasion?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am wearing nothing. Y'all enjoy this Adonis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join