It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Arrested For Breaking Into Capitol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
...Or so he remembers...

Biden told Letterman he got arrested at 21 for breaching chamber at US Capitol, sitting in VP chair

A 2007 video clip has surfaced featuring then-U.S. senator and soon-to-be vice presidential running mate Joe Biden telling late-night talk show host David Letterman he was arrested for trespassing at the U.S. Capitol Building when he was young.

Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair.

www.bizpacreview.com...

VIDEO: twitter.com...

So Joe Biden, at age 21, was the original Q-tard...and a trailblazing roll model for those entering the Capitol building on Jan 6.
Funny he was even allowed to become President...considering Trump was clumsily impeached over allegedly instigating the same thing...so as to keep him from running again.

I wonder if Joe was also dressed like a Viking when he sat in the VP chair.

Oh, well...perhaps Joe was just misremembering again with another 'Corn Pop' moment...nevertheless...new found video exists of him admitting his breaking and entering...as well as his arrest.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a young child, Kamala attended a civil rights protest and she was there for "Fweedom" (her words, not mine), and Hillary Clinton was ducking sniper fire on the runway.

More of the same
edit on 22-2-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It was ok for Joe cause he's a democrat and it was "for a good cause", it was "good trouble".

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Democrat hypocrisy level...off the charts...AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Not surprising since it seems rules are for thee not
for me,they can get away with it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The US votes some very strange people into the office of President.

It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."

www.foxnews.com...

Weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Remember. Only democrats can have mostly peaceful protests

And I guess not setting anything on fire doesn’t count.
edit on 22-2-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It's funny too...because Joe says he was "21" when he was arrested for this.

It should still be on his permanent police record...yet, the Dems never noticed he was a 'Domestic Terrorist'.

link   

Another divisive thread about Joe Biden why am I not surprised.

Why can't you just accept and love your president for the unity and healing of our country?

/leftist rebuttal

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I honestly believe he was completely lying. Which is basically all he's done for 40+ years.

Let's see that arrest record.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
He was probably just sharing his racially insensitive views with other democrats. I bet Robert Byrd told him he'd be a great leader someday.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The US votes some very strange people into the office of President.

It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."

www.foxnews.com...

Weird.

The current president dropped out of the presidential race years ago after he was caught telling lies about his educational background and plagiarism.

Apparently those things don't matter anymore.

So yeah.. Weird people

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Once a liar, always a liar.
Biden is a real piece of sh!t.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Imagine if there was video of Trump saying the same thing...IMPEACHMENT #3...OR #4 (Sorry...I can't keep track).

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Imagine if there was video of Trump saying the same thing...IMPEACHMENT #3...OR #4 (Sorry...I can't keep track).

They tried to disqualify Trump before he was even elected because his dad may or may not have been involved in a brawl outside of his NY home involving the KKK in the 1920's.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Easy for them to overlook because of the blinders that
they wear.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They tried to disqualify Trump before he was even elected because his dad may or may not have been involved in a brawl outside of his NY home involving the KKK in the 1920's.

But Joe actually confessing to being a domestic terrorist on national tv...rates no response from the Left.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I haven't accepted the thief in chief as my president.
I still consider Donald J.Trump as president!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I haven't accepted the thief in chief as my president.
I still consider Donald J.Trump as president!

AMEN, Mama.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

But Joe actually confessing to being a domestic terrorist on national tv...rates no response from the Left.

Neither did obama being friends with Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist who actually bombed the Capitol. The more we see, learn, and remember, the more it becomes apparent of how much of a sham this last impeachment was. Not that we didn't already know, but it would be nice if there was one single democrat out there who could appreciate consistency in truth and let the drones know about their own party's skeletons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join