It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bed shake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by homeboiabe

I don't know much about it but its possible to have hallucinations of sorts when you are starting to fall asleep.

I have them now and then, but for me its always a loud noise like an explosion or someone yelling. Of course its nothing. It occurs when you are half asleep, even if you don't realize it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As most of you say you feel its an entity... it might not be that at all. Infact a lot of sources (Look it up) say that people with "sleep paralysis" due to the fact most of them are usually in a half concious and half unconcious sleep state of mind seem to find that they think an "entity" or some sort of paranormal/extraterrestial being is in there presence.

Sleep paralysis can cause vivid real life looking hallucinations and feelings e.g ...vibrations of the body and your close surroundings. (Bed?)

I am skeptical on the matter but keep an open mind to things.

I wish all you guys who experience this the best and hopefully can overcome it if you do not like the experiences your having.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's not an entity, evil, or the bogeyman.

What people are experiencing is there own energy/astral body/OBE.

I can present proof that everyone in this thread has had an OOBE or Out of Body Experience. Some people experience or can't explain the stages, but it's very simple.

There are two types of OOBE, voluntary and involuntary the latter of the two most people experience but have no idea what is transpiring, so without further delay the proof.

Has anyone ever started to fall asleep and felt or found themselves falling, only to have their entire body jerk, from head to toe upon awakening? Well if so you have had an involuntary OOBE and your astral body started to separate from your physical shell. I had many as a child and did not know what they were until later in life.

Also bed shakes are very common in OOBE's because of the astral bodies movements.

Here is my personal experience story on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No worries folks, it's normal we just didn't get the operating manual at birth, so I guess it's trial and error.
[
edit on 27-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
It's not an entity, evil, or the bogeyman.

What people are experiencing is there own energy/astral body/OBE.

I can present proof that everyone in this thread has had an OOBE or Out of Body Experience. Some people experience or can't explain the stages, but it's very simple.

There are two types of OOBE, voluntary and involuntary the latter of the two most people experience but have no idea what is transpiring, so without further delay the proof.

Has anyone ever started to fall asleep and felt or found themselves falling, only to have their entire body jerk, from head to toe upon awakening? Well if so you have had an involuntary OOBE and your astral body started to separate from your physical shell. I had many as a child and did not know what they were until later in life.

Also bed shakes are very common in OOBE's because of the astral bodies movements.

Here is my personal experience story on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No worries folks, it's normal we just didn't get the operating manual at birth, so I guess it's trial and error.
[
edit on 27-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)
Or maybe like i said its just a normal phase of sleep paralysis? Causing vivid hallucinations and feelings.

I wouldnt jump the gun and say it was a definite OBE/Projection.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar

I wouldnt jump the gun and say it was a definite OBE/Projection.

No one is jumping the gun, this is my experiences over a couple of decades. I keep detailed journals.

This subject has been talked about many many times here on ATS, and there are many members that are very experienced in voluntary OOBE's and precursors from physical separation.

Another symptom is the ringing in the ears and/or buzzing in the head area too.

Do a search you'll find more threads than you can read in a month.

And nothing is definite in life.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have had this experiece so many times that it doesn't even bother me anymore. I lie down and start to drift off to sleep and the bed starts shaking. The shaking is a tremor...like what you would feel if there was a minor earthquake. I have moved multiple time, bought new mattresses and it still happens. I also occasionally feel things in pressing or moving through the backrest cushion while I am driving. Wierd but it happens so often it doesn't even really register anymore. I have decided that the backrest in the car must be muscle spasms and maybe the bed thing is some type of spasm or something that my body is doing as I fall asleep. Either that or my body is elsewhere and everything I am experiencing is artificial...and I just can't really get my head to accept any theory that ventures that far down the rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I had to resurrect this old thread to mention my own experience.

Many years ago I had my first and only paranormal experience and at the end I’ll tell how I know it wasn’t my imagination.

One Saturday night I was in bed alone, fell asleep and at 1am I woke up to see a dark shadow looming over me. It disappeared almost immediately but then I noticed my bed was shaking. I sat up and turned the light on and it continued shaking for another 10 seconds or so. Having a very rational mind I assumed it was an earthquake tremor (rare in England) and went back to sleep. Tried to ignore the shadow that had loomed over me.

The next morning I scoured the net for news about earthquakes and there had been none whatsoever. I told my girlfriend about it.

Then exactly a week later my girlfriend was over and we were asleep in my bed, Saturday night, only to be awoken at 1am by exactly the same shaking sensation. My girlfriend felt it too. This time it was an earthquake, whose tremors were widely documented in England.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Old stuff, got this too in addition to sleep paralysis.

The name of this is "sleep myoclonus" or "sleep starts", "hypnic jerks" or its new name "periodic limb movement disorder".

Basically, for some people, as you start to drift off to sleep, your body twitches once or twice. You are enough asleep that you often don't perceive the jerk directly, but wake up a split second later and feel the bed still shaking.

It happens more when you're tired, or stressed out. It's not sleep paralysis, although it correlates with having sleep paralysis.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by homeboiabe

This used to happen to me when I was younger, and I fought it. It was not until I became an adult that I read that this could be your soul trying to project. Now I cannot seem to make it happen anymore. Let go and allow it to happen; see where it leads you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If I stay alot longer than normal, someone once smack my bed right in front of my sleeping face. The other time I feel the bed shake too. Sometimes I feel a stroke on my back like the gentle stroke of a woman.

Can u imagine, if we can see what is not seen? If I can I will destroy what eva make it shook GRRRR

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

If that's all it is then please explain my experience.
(the post above yours)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by Bedlam

If that's all it is then please explain my experience.
(the post above yours)

I get that sort of thing with sleep paralysis. Generally I don't see shadows, but often I "wake up" and feel something pulling the blankets off of me, then jumping on the bed. From my point of view, it all seems totally real, and it's very disturbing. But the old lady has recorded the whole thing from go to whoa and it's in my head.

However, that's better than the ones where dead people get in the bed with me and snuggle up. That seems real too, and it's not. But it is sort of gruesome.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

And how about the premonition aspect of my experience?

Assume that I am 100% telling the truth and share with us what you think could be the explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join