It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bed shake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've had the bed shaking for years and my wife has had it for a couple years. It seems like it's an internal thing as when she claims the bed is shaking, it clearly is not. So I've determined it must be the same for me.

Episodes usually last a minute or 2.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i went back to my old bed to see what would happen so i got in to sleep and nothing happened so i woke up and just layed down for a secound then it started to shake again my brother even came and felt it shaking. so off of that i am pretty sure it wasn't me shaking the bed.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
does anyone have an explanation to what i posted last?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This happens to me as well but it feels like someone is hitting my bed and then I wake up. It doesn't lasts more than like 2-3 seconds.

I also woke up once falling down on my bed as if I was floating in the air. Now that was weird.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but I have never really had any experiences with m,y bed shaking. If all other rational explanations have been ruled out perhaps you either have a very upset spirit sleeping in your bed who's not happy you're lying on him/ her or you are doing it yourself via telekinesis.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I'm sorry to say but I have never really had any experiences with m,y bed shaking. If all other rational explanations have been ruled out perhaps you either have a very upset spirit sleeping in your bed who's not happy you're lying on him/ her or you are doing it yourself via telekinesis.

Or perhaps it's just something we really do not know about yet? It doesn't have to be rational or turned into ridiculous just because it never happened to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yup, happens to me on a regular basis. I don't have a problem with it, though, I mean, hey, free vibrating bed!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toechopper
Yup, happens to me on a regular basis. I don't have a problem with it, though, I mean, hey, free vibrating bed!

lol. when i was sleeping in that bed i sort of got used to it im going to be moving back to that bed in a little while so i wounder if it would do it again.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by daedenfach
It's your pulse. I first noticed the bed shaking thing when I was really little and would lie down in the middle of my parent's bed. Just before conking out I'd feel the constant steady vibrations in the bed. It felt like it was coming FROM the bed. But after testing this and feeling my own pulse and calming my breathing and everything I realized how obvious this is..its just YOUR pulse sending waves out and gently vibrating the bed.

It's not some otherworld entities LOL!!!

100% correct. when you get ready for bed and lay down, relax, and hold your breath, your pulse will start shaking the bed. happened to me last night, scares the crap out of me still.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think what I'm about to say is the bed shaking... I know it's me causing the movement, but every so often (about once a month) I'll be dosing off to sleep and then
BOOM
It feels like I was dropped into my bed from above! Scares the crap out of me (and my ex-GF's in the past), but I find it highly entertaining when it happens.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It sort of sounds like sleep paralysis in a way. I have had SP many times in my life, but I don't remember ever having a shaking bed.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Maybe you're having seizures and don't even realize it. That could be a possibility.

Acutally I never thought of that hehe.
I have the same thing happen to me too, fully concious.
It's almost as If I'm walking up the stairs and then I fall and my bed slips from under me...
Really strange but I don't think It's having seizures..

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Id sure like to know what the heck this is.
I have woke up a few time and the bed is shaking.
But the room and house is not shaking.And there was no earthquakes.
I have been fully awake and aware when it happens.
It is like the bed is wobbling.
Its not sleep paralysis as ive had that to and know what that is.
Its very weird.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've had the same thing happen to me and the bed was shaking at a good clip. I could hear the base board hitting the wall, so it was NOT my pulse that's for sure! It started happening from about age 12-19. I eventually got the courage to say "stop it" and it just stopped! I was a bit freaked out and told "whatever" just to leave me alone. I'm 23. now...no bed shaking in a VERY LONG time. BTW...That's the only paranormal activity I've ever noticed in the house I live in. I don't know who or what got a kick out of shaking my bad?

I hope I don't jinx myself now...LOL!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Bed shaking would be ultra creepy, to much like the Exorcist! Except of course that bed shook AND jumped.

If it really bothers you, adopt some dogs and/or cats from the shelter. Trust me, if you sleep with a couple of large dogs, and if you have cats on the bed and busy with other nocturnal activities...you won't worry about ghosts.

My house could be robbed and have the cubboards ransacked, or demons could make my bed shake all night long, and I would just assume it was the animals.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anyone experience bed shaking? I thought it was just me as Ive experienced it for the past 5 years occasionally...however my wife told me she couldnt sleep last night because it felt like the bed was gently vibrating.

This is an old thread, so want to put it out there for help from newer members.

What is this??

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
I'm glad that doesn't happen to me in the context you are talking about it.

I used to be concious while in bed and get the feeling that it is spinning however...is this what you are talking about?

Has the bed ever shook while you were fully concious?

I had that happen once, the feeling of spinning in bed to the actual point of the centrifugal force throwing me, covers and all from the bed into the wall...

Bed shaking, had that happen in certain locations, and thought it might be paranormal when there were no other known normal causes...
edit on 24-10-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There was a post on the first page relating to energy, But thats partially it. The main factor in any sleep or alpha level event is the mind.

Ive had the same shaking,spinning,rotating sensations in deep meditations and sometimes when im just regularly sleeping. Anyone who has tried out of body experiences would also contend to have felt similar.

There has been reports and evidence gathered in haunting s of a shaking bed but these leave signs of scraping on the floor and physical proof of the bed shaking.. so check your bed posts.

The only thing thats stopped it for me is deep meditation or at least being in a state of body asleep/mind awakeness. Something about relaxing in this state helps whatever wound up tension the mind has causing this phenomina.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise
There was a post on the first page relating to energy, But thats partially it. The main factor in any sleep or alpha level event is the mind.

Ive had the same shaking,spinning,rotating sensations in deep meditations and sometimes when im just regularly sleeping. Anyone who has tried out of body experiences would also contend to have felt similar.

There has been reports and evidence gathered in haunting s of a shaking bed but these leave signs of scraping on the floor and physical proof of the bed shaking.. so check your bed posts.

The only thing thats stopped it for me is deep meditation or at least being in a state of body asleep/mind awakeness. Something about relaxing in this state helps whatever wound up tension the mind has causing this phenomina.

Interesting.....but my wife does not meditate....and its a newer house, so nothing paranormal. I attempt to meditate every night and have had crazy experiences with that....look up proof positive of alien communications, but its just a sensation of the bed vibrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join