It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Fauci Blabber Mouth Scares People into Wearing Masks till Next Year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Famous fumble rooster clucker Dr Fauci is telling people on international TV they might have to wear masks well into 2022.

This guy has been changing his mind every week for over a year already and people are scared and we can't trust these top officials at their own words.

Two-Faced Fauci is part of the NWO BS control freak authoritarian cabal that wants total micromanagement of society and the whole world economy.

These people are not kidding and 7 billion Humans are at high risk.

What has this nut ever said that held steady ????

Fauci: Americans May Need to Wear Masks into 2022

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Americans may still need to wear masks in 2022 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “You and the president have suggested that we’ll approach normality towards the end of the year. What does normal mean? Do you think Americans will still be wearing masks, for example, in 2022?”

Fauci said, “You know, I think that’s possible that’s the case. It depends on what you mean by normality.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, f* you Fauci.

/done

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He loves the spotlight and does not want to give it up.

Once the masks are gone so is he.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

if that report out of Ireland gets traction, then Fauci is going to get more spotlight then he could ever hope for.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I don't know why President Trump didn't demote or terminate two-faced Fauci last Summer.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Speaking of masks... Isn’t he due for a muzzle?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What is funny to me is all the propaganda pieces on YouTube with all the Fauci interviews like he's a pop star or something.

Sidebar: Does anyone else get random ads on Youtube in different languages? I mean, I'm not trying to be insensitive but it is a pretty blatant move in Biden's 'America Last' approach.

ps - I know I know.. get an ad blocker hah.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is part of the strategy. If you keep people in a constant state of disequilibrium, they become uncertain of any- and everything. This leads to a state of anxiety wherein they are desirous of some element of stability, control. It makes them easier to manage and manipulate.

I worked for several years in an organization that was managed like this. I eventually caught on to what was being done and it made it impossible for the controller to manipulate me. He hated it. I became a liability. I finally was able to leave and didn't look back. Many of the people who criticized me then have since acknowledged that I knew what the hell was going on!

This is not incompetence. This is not stupidity. It's not even a matter of him wanting to stay in the limelight. It is purposeful, planned out and expertly executed.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What makes you think mask mandates will ever be gone?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Honestly, I think they don't think enough people are getting the vaccine so more scare tactics all the while cases are dropping

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Antonio needs the citizens to give him the old saluto Italiano along with some select phrases in the beautiful Italian language.

I can provide a few.

edit on 2/21/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't know why President Trump didn't demote or terminate two-faced Fauci last Summer.
Because even Trump wasn't to be allowed to interfere with the Agenda 21 timeline.

ETA: Fauci is clearly a player. Reminds me of the nazi who was minister of lies ... or truth ... or sumpin'. Yeah ... nazi.

edit on 2122021 by Snarl because: boogaloo time

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What makes you think mask mandates will ever be gone?

What happens to Muslim women who refuse to keep their faces covered in public?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

He was a friggin white MALE! homophobic patriarchal slave owner, hater of kittens and a racist tansphobic bigot.

....See how silly that all sounds when you mash buzz words together

edit on 21-2-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

if that report out of Ireland gets traction, then Fauci is going to get more spotlight then he could ever hope for.

What report are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah, f* you Fauci.

/done

Dr. Foo Chi is just another puppet of Xi Jeping or what ever that chinese psychopath's name is.
Another * 4 U

edit on V102021Sundaypm28America/ChicagoSun, 21 Feb 2021 22:10:00 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
a reply to: Snarl

He was a friggin white MALE! homophobic patriarchal slave owner, hater of kittens and a racist tansphobic bigot.

....See how silly that all sounds when you mash buzz words together

The only silly thing I read is your Bravo Sierra

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm about as scared as I am likely to wear a mask.

And I'm not scared.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Once they run out of imaginary Covid strains they'll draft up some Orwellian law to make us wear face diapers till Agenda 2030 is fulfilled.

Schwab Family Values

Is the real Klaus Schwab a kindly old uncle figure wishing to do good for humanity, or is he really the son of a Nazi collaborator who used slave labour and aided Nazi efforts to obtain the first atomic bomb?

On the morning of 11 September 2001, Klaus Schwab sat having breakfast in the Park East Synagogue in New York City with Rabbi Arthur Schneier, former Vice President for the World Jewish Congress and closely associate of the Bronfman and Lauder families. Together, the two men watched one of the most impactful events of the next twenty years unfold as planes struck the World Trade Center buildings. Now, two decades on, Klaus Schwab again sits in a front row seat of yet a generation-defining moment in modern human history.

The most influential group that spurred the creation of Klaus Schwab’s symposium was the Club of Rome, an influential think tank of the scientific and monied elite that mirrors the World Economic Forum in many ways, including in its promotion of a global governance model led by a technocratic elite. The Club had been founded in 1968 by Italian industrialist Aurelio Peccei and Scottish chemist Alexander King during a private meeting at a residence owned by the Rockefeller family in Bellagio, Italy.

Lengthy detailed article.

Page 75 of The First Global Revolution (1991) by Club Of Rome.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

This one: rumble.com

"AS PART OF OUR LEGAL ACTION we had been demanding the evidence that this virus actually exists [as well as] evidence that lockdowns actually have any impact on the spread of viruses; that face-masks are safe, and do deter the spread of viruses - They don’t. No such studies exist; that social distancing is based in science - It isn't. it's made up; that contact tracing has any bearing on the spread of a virus - of course it doesn't. This organisation here - is making it up as they go along." - Gemma O'Doherty

If this report can be backed up by a few other countries, then the whole mess will fall apart faster than the WHO inspecting a Chinese Lab that was burned down after it got fingered at the zero point for the virus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join