It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Fires Chicago U.S. Attorney Hot on the Trail of Democratic Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well now it starts as expected !

Democrat Biden is firing key U.S. Prosecutors and one big set of scandals in Chicago (and Illinois) is getting neutralized !

Dozens of Democrat criminals can now breath easier !

No wonder Democrats HAD TO rig a National election !

Too many were go'in down 💫😆💫

Chicago has (or HAD) a few high profile power mongers under investigation.

You’ve probably never heard of Chicago’s U.S. attorney John Lausch. For the last two years, he has been going after some of the biggest, most powerful Democrats in the state of Illinois.

His office indicted a Chicago alderman who had been serving since 1969. Edward Burke had been in the crosshairs of prosecutors for four decades but it wasn’t until Lausch came into office that he was indicted.

Then there’s the case of the most powerful state politician in the United States, Illinois House Speaker Mike Madigan. His aides and cronies have been indicted for various crimes of influence over the years and Lausch has now set his sights on Madigan himself.

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is what the anti-Trump, democrat voters wanted.

*shrugs*

I guess they like fewer freedoms, a corrupt justice system, and crime.

edit on 21-2-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Chicago Democrats complain about crime, corruption, tax and toll rip-offs....Then elect a U.S. President who vowed to make those things worse. Go figure.

"Be Careful What You Wish For" - Donald J. Trump

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Trump dismissed 46 US attorneys when he came into office. I didn't hear a peep.

My guess, this guy is one of many, many more.

It's called cleaning house.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump dismissed 46 US attorneys when he came into office. I didn't hear a peep.

My guess, this guy is one of many, many more.

It's called cleaning house.

You heard that "PEEP" .. "at the time" didn'tcha 🤣

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well we all know he loves firing attorneys who are fighting corruption don't we? I mean, ask Viktor Shokin of Ukraine!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why Qaddafi had to go: African gold, oil and the challenge to monetary imperialism

theecologist.org...

What was NATO's violent intervention in Libya really all about? Now we know, writes Ellen Brown, thanks to Hillary Clinton's recently published emails. It was to prevent the creation of an independent hard currency in Africa that would free the continent from economic bondage under the dollar, the IMF and the French African franc, shaking off the last heavy chains of colonial exploitation.
Ecologist - J Neale Feb 21
The brief visit of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Libya in October 2011 was referred to by the media as a "victory lap."

The US has been anything but virtuous - the lapdog of the Rothschilds Bankers - whether Dems or Republicans.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why Qaddafi had to go: African gold, oil and the challenge to monetary imperialism

theecologist.org...

What was NATO's violent intervention in Libya really all about? Now we know, writes Ellen Brown, thanks to Hillary Clinton's recently published emails. It was to prevent the creation of an independent hard currency in Africa that would free the continent from economic bondage under the dollar, the IMF and the French African franc, shaking off the last heavy chains of colonial exploitation.
Ecologist - J Neale Feb 21
The brief visit of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Libya in October 2011 was referred to by the media as a "victory lap."

The US has been anything but virtuous - the lapdog of the Rothschilds Bankers - whether Dems or Republicans.

ROFLMAO

Great total "South Pole // North Pole" deflection red herring !! 🤣🦃🤣

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So does this mean Chicago is going to get $1 billion in blankets and first aid kits now?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well now it starts as expected !

Democrat Biden is firing key U.S. Prosecutors and one big set of scandals in Chicago (and Illinois) is getting neutralized !

Dozens of Democrat criminals can now breath easier !

No wonder Democrats HAD TO rig a National election !

Too many were go'in down 💫😆💫

Chicago has (or HAD) a few high profile power mongers under investigation.

You’ve probably never heard of Chicago’s U.S. attorney John Lausch. For the last two years, he has been going after some of the biggest, most powerful Democrats in the state of Illinois.

His office indicted a Chicago alderman who had been serving since 1969. Edward Burke had been in the crosshairs of prosecutors for four decades but it wasn’t until Lausch came into office that he was indicted.

Then there’s the case of the most powerful state politician in the United States, Illinois House Speaker Mike Madigan. His aides and cronies have been indicted for various crimes of influence over the years and Lausch has now set his sights on Madigan himself.

Biden must owe somebody something.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Don't blame me...I didn't vote for Biden.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

And yet you talk of corruption ignoring the fact that the more you think things changed the more they stay the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

The types of people that CCP Baiden owes favors to are the greatest scum of the entire earth.

We are talking REAL Dirt bags here.
The kind of scum with real demons inside them.

Real and serious scum that will make the hair on your neck stand up.

Those are the kinds of scum bags helping Joe Biden right now.
edit on 21-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And yet you talk of corruption ignoring the fact that the more you think things changed the more they stay the same.

😃Excellent !😃

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
More disgusting corruption protection! We have a serious problem with this country. The corruption is THICK!

Honestly we only have ourselves, our apathy and lack of responsibility to the republic to blame for where we are at. This is obviously the government we deserve.

I'm glad I'm old and have had some life. I won't be disappointed when I die. I'm living in a world which is rapidly devolving into a tragic nightmare!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What's funny( not so funny) about all of this is whenever corruption/malfeasance/ impropriety/suspicion rears its ugly head in our political realm....we automatically blame the other side. WE THE PEOPLE( ya know...the ones these idiots "represent"). should be demanding ALL of this nonsense is routed out and stopped. They have COMPLETELY SUCCEEDED in dividing us so wholely that we dont even argue over the crimes themselves( if there is proof- go get em- DEMAND IT) we argue over the sides. WHAT? The problem is we have let these entities become so powerful that they can hide and bury their opposition with the media spewing out whatever narrative they want... THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FIND IN SAY...IRAN, CHINA, AFRICA ETC.. We have idiots participating in voting on which rope to hang themselves. go back to twiitter now all, you must continue to hate on idiots THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN OFFICE ANYMORE. dont worry your "FREE" check is coming in the mail.. one fore you, 3 for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
this!

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
More disgusting corruption protection! We have a serious problem with this country. The corruption is THICK!

Honestly we only have ourselves, our apathy and lack of responsibility to the republic to blame for where we are at. This is obviously the government we deserve.

I'm glad I'm old and have had some life. I won't be disappointed when I die. I'm living in a world which is rapidly devolving into a tragic nightmare!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was anti-trump but definitely not pro biden, especially after the numerous draconian things he has done. Biden isn't really a leftist anyway. He is a democrat. Pro-war, pro-corruption, and pushing agendas under a guise of good-will.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I mean.. Trump played buddies with saudi royalty and north korea's dictator. Or complimented Putin. Maybe Biden will be worse over his 4 years, but it's not like the last potus was anti scum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join