It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society Is Sick - One Company’s Quest To Make Meat From Celebrity Tissue Samples

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They are making soylent green lunchmeat out of people, lab grown human flesh. I am stunned that this is even a possibility and is being done. Let's make it cute and hip by serving up your favorite celebrities.

You want to know how I know the end times are almost here. This is another example.

www.bitelabs.org...

Process
We start with top-quality ingredients, and time-honored recipes for the creation of fine cured meats. We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Starting with biopsied myoblast cells, we grow our healthy, rich, meats in Bite Labs’ own bioreactors.

Our process yields high-quality, luxury protein, in a sustainable manner that eliminates the environmental and ethical concerns associated with traditional livestock production.

www.latimes.com...

It may sound like the makings of a bad science fiction movie: A company that harvests human tissue to make meat products such as salami. But a new start-up called BiteLabs is claiming to want to make human test-tube meat a reality. And they want to use celebrities to do it.

“At the moment, our primary goal is to provoke discussion and debate around topics of bioethics and celebrity culture,” said Martin from the BiteLabs team. He says he wishes to remain anonymous at this time, due to the controversy surrounding the focus of the company. “We see inefficiencies, environmental hazards, and ethical problems in the world’s food production and distribution. There are exciting opportunities to disrupt these industries while opening new ways to consume celebrity culture.”

edit on 19-2-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I reckon, the hardest thing to do is not to react to what is happening. Every single facet of being a human being screams at you to react. Yet, to be still...

Not easy and that will be the failing of many a person.
edit on 19-2-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Feel dumb I had to look this up but it's legal not legal...

www.law.cornell.edu...

Related Cases

The case that established in the common law that necessity is not a defense to murder also involves cannibalism. Regina v. Dudley and Stephens is an English criminal case concerning two men who survived a shipwreck in the 19th century. The defendants and two other shipmates were marooned on a raft after their vessel was destroyed in a storm. They had no fresh water and little food...
per link.
edit on 19-2-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So does it taste like chicken?

We are completely beyond hope if this actually becomes a product. At that point I’d welcome an alien invasion or the Messiah, just get it over with.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Can I have a thick slice of Lady GAGA to go with my Oreos? White meat only please.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
As I warned years ago, we have become a "Soylent Green" world. Paved with the "New Soylent Green Deal" no less.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
With the current food shortages taking place world wide, the growing human populations, and the growing divide between those who can afford to buy good quality foods and those who have to buy GMO I have to ask if we have become a "Soylent Green" world?

Case in point,
Recombinant Human Gelatin Gelatin This link is no longer valid

Using recombinant technology, FibroGen produces highly purified, fully characterized, genetically distinct molecules of recombinant human (rh) gelatin designed to be gelling or non-gelling

At what point will we see this marketed as a new food source.

Additional source on this (as if the company's web-site wasn't enough):
Gelatin made with human DNA will make snacks safer(from io9.com)
New method for making human-based gelatin (from phys.org)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I only like Latina grown lab meat. Ellen DeGeneres can stay out of my mouth please.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'll have a Hank Aaron sandwich, with a side of Larry King chips.

Can anyone suggest a good accompanying drink?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If we can consider government officials as celebrities of a sort, does this mean it is legal to take a bite out of crime?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bladderade by Bill Gates TM

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I hear the sean penn packs a punch

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wait till Only Fans gets ahold of this.

Have we got a deal for you. Now for only 99.99 extra on the Bella Thorne fan package you can have Bella for dinner! As dinner. 5lbs of Flank Steak that will just melt in your mouth.

Get yours now!!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Wouldn't Hillary be a bit gamey at this point?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
I did not say anywhere that you had to swollow. I don’t think Bill would try that one.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Kevin Bacon?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Celebrity meat is bitter. I'll bet Kardashian hams will always be popular though. Quantity, not quality.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I would eat meat made out of a celebrity if it was Arnold the pig from Green acres.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Cannibalism. Dahmer and Hannibal would be proud.

Do Joe and kalamamala support this?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Bladderade by Bill Gates TM

I think that's what his wife drinks. Have you seen recent photos of Melinda? Yikes!

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pelosi on the rocks if you can handle the BAC one shot of that would take you to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join