It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976

American Free Press | March 20 2005

Comment: If completely confirmed 100% then this is THE smoking gun, over and above Northwoods, the NORAD stand down, the explosives in the buildings, any other piece of 9/11 evidence. It's going to be interesting to see how they pass this one off as a 'coincidence' - we need to get this on newswires immediately. This is the straw that could break the camel's back.

Our own U.S. Army devised a plan commissioned by Congress to bring down the WTC using commercial airliners and box cutters as weapons.

The laundry list of terrorist warnings handed to the Bush administration prior to 9/11 makes the President and others look like "bumbling idiots or a bunch of conniving criminals" responsible for the mass murders at the Twin Towers and in Afghanistan and Iraq.

These are the harsh words of Timothy McNiven, an outspoken critic of the President's handling of 9/11 and a 29-year U.S. Defense Department operative still under contract with the government.

*snip*

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting article, but it doesn't seem like the best way to convince people to go to war in a middle-eastern country. The government could have just made up some story about WMDs (for example - if the gov't lied about WMDs to go into Iraq, why couldn't they just plant say, a few tons of plutonium to "find" or just flat out lie and say they found some.) Or they could have just said something like "Sharia law is a humanitarian nightmare, we're going to change the regime." Also, if they planned it back in the 70's why box cutters? It's a little before my time, but back in the 70's couldn't you pretty much just take whatever you wanted on an airplane? Or hell, it's the CIA why not just blow up the WTC - why waste a few perfectly good 747s? Additionally, why would the government attack the WTC? There are many powerful and important people that work there - why not attack a sports event or something instead... And the real kicker... why would the government attack the pentagon - it's own damn military nerve center.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by AlphaHumana]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
yeah i heard about that,
i was going to make a post about it but you beat me to it

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.tv...

Exact 9/11 Attack Plan Drilled In 1976

Our own U.S. Army devised a plan commissioned by Congress to bring down the WTC using commercial airliners and box cutters as weapons.

Alex talks with Greg Szymanski of the American Free Press about the latest September 11th revelations.

Related: The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976

Problems listening to the audio? Play the audio directly in Real Player or download the video using the following link -

www.prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you know what i was thinking though, that one guy was right about using box cutters in the 70's, you could pretty much bring anything you wanted onto a plane. but maybe the pentagaon isnt our militarys nerve center, it might be a diversion, and our militarys central base of command is in cheyenne mountain, or area 51. it might sound a little far fetched but keep your mind open.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
NORAD wargamed this aswell back in 2000 i think, i remember hearing about it on Alex Jones show, planes were used and the targets were the world trade center, white house and the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm surprised more people haven't responded to this, it does seem as important as Operation Northwoods documents. I guess it mirrors real life, where it is easier for people to stick their heads in the sand than believe that elements within our loving, cuddly government would murder THEM to further an agenda that's "for the benefit of National Security".
Most people just don't want to hear this stuff in my experience.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Blame Tom Clancy, he wrote it in a book.

These are scenrios, correct? Were they created in order to combat or counter an attack as such? There is no where in the article that states they asked him about "bieng beaten' into fear of ever telling anyone.

The US gov't does many of these, and there are think tanks to devise these scenrios. Remember after 9/11 how many authors and Hollywood producers were asked for ideas?

THey also planned this in 1976, and the WTC opened in 73 for occupants. THey were supposed to do a study of a 100 story building, so to make it more realistic they choose a new, magnificent existing structure. I see no conspiracy, just another outspoken advocate against Bush making something out of nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
NORAD wargamed this aswell back in 2000 i think, i remember hearing about it on Alex Jones show, planes were used and the targets were the world trade center, white house and the pentagon.

i read a gary allen book (i can't remember which one...i'll have to try to find it, but it was either the rockefeller file or none dare call it conspiracy) where he talks about a drill of planes hitting the pentagon done in the 70's as well...

yet we're all supposed to believe that no one had ever even thought of such an idea ever, things are just willy nilly and people in power don't have a clue as to what's happening in the world...even as drills of planes hitting buildings was being done on the very day it happened on 9/11...what a grand coincidence...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by pisshead]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Blame Tom Clancy, he wrote it in a book.

Tom Clancy doesn't run the country, the Bush Administration does.

I see no conspiracy, just another outspoken advocate against Bush making something out of nothing.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile," - National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice, May 16, 2002

“These terrorists had burrowed in our country for over two years. They were well organized. They were well planned. They struck in a way that was unimaginable.” - President George W. Bush, September 26, 2001

I don't see why this doesn't throw up red flags for you like it does for me. They lie and don't care about you or me.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What word would you use? When you have to pick apart grammatical erros or the use of adjectives you are really reaching.

If you were the NSA, what would you have said? I mean, you realize that this report was done over 25 years ago. I think what they are attempting to say is this was not a scenrio that was expected, and as I said, we were not prepared.

I was making the Tom Clancy reference to show that anyone could come up with an idea to destroy a monument. However, these men had the ways and the means and they applied it. Why not blame him.

iguess for you 2+2=5

[edit on 23-3-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What word would you use? When you have to pick apart grammatical erros or the use of adjectives you are really reaching.

I did no such thing - that's what they said and they're LIARS.

Originally posted by esdad71 iguess for you 2+2=5

I'm not the one looking at the world through rose colored glasses. If it makes you feel better to look past the obvious, then so be it. 2+2=911

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untermenschen Rebell

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile," - National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice, May 16, 2002

...actually, the idea was voiced much earlier, during the Nixon administration. It was at a 3 story brownstone, 17th St & Alaska Ave, NW
(the house was part of the Washington Free Press underground & safe-house)
=>..the parties present were Doug Forest, Dana Forest, Evelyn Lynch,
Irene Forrest, a person only known as 'David' recently released from
the Bethesda Brain Research Lab study-programme...and the 'storyteller'
(Gerdas' old man), who presented the ad-hoc committee with a possible future scenario
in which the simple hijacking of aircraft, for political purpose was abandoned..
in favor of 'commandeering' the aircraft by groups of 'zealot-martyrs' and flying the aircrafts into 3 targets; World Trade Tower, Pentagon, Wash. Monument
then, in the confusion of the days that followed...saboteur(s) would use the public mail boxes as a way to distribute a homegrown Anthrax that
was treated with agents- so as to absorb thru the skin easily, thus contaminating & infecting many!
in closing it was explained that...if this scenario was conceivable by a lay-person and civilian...then everyone in the room must always remember to avoid at all possible, working at or even visiting the 3 targeted sites in D.C. & NYC

“These terrorists had burrowed in our country for over two years. They were well organized. They were well planned. They struck in a way that was unimaginable.” - President George W. Bush, September 26, 2001

...burrowed in our country for over two years.

the Phoenix FBI field office, was 'tipped' or made aware of MidEastern men
taking flight training at Scottsdale, AZ & possibly Mesa AZ...back in May-1995 (...
the 'investigation' of a cadre of potential terrorists with pilot training
was only (coincidently?) sent electronically to the counter=terrorism office
just hours before sep 11th...Google up The Phoenix Memo

=>that makes it 6 years not merely the 2 years claimed
=>also F.O.I.A. requests for that 'tip letter' in block print lettering, end up at destination 'stone-wall'

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
before i even wasted my time reading that page i noticed the one chink in your theories; NORAD's radar, infact, is pointed OUTWARD and rings the edge of the country, that is the radar installations which are domestic.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is a binational military organization formally established in 1958 by Canada and the United States to monitor and defend North American airspace. Using data from satellites and ground base radar, NORAD monitors, validates and warns of attack against North America by aircraft, missiles or space vehicles. NORAD also provides surveillance and control of the airspace of Canada and the United States."

www.norad.mil...

Airspace: The portion of the atmosphere above a particular land area, especially that of a political subdivision such as a nation.

Actually, NORAD was meant to monitor every single threat to American soil. Both internal and external otherwise, how would they track a missile once it had got inland of America?

NORAD is in fact a domestic shield, it is built to protect America from any threat and to track a missile it has to be able to scan inland as well.

forsakenwayfarer, maybe you should 'waste' your time reading? It might help?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
why not give them a phonecall tomorrow and ask about it? im sure you will get a response that matches with what i have said. there was no stand-down, infact it would not have mattered if there was. norad was NOT designed or intended for this kind of threat. changes obviously have been made in the past few years to fix this flaw, but the fact still stands. norad was intended to protect america from the OUTSIDE, mainly from soviet missiles.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
if im not mistaken didnt they fly a plane into the wtc in the movie "escape from new york"?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How can so many miss the point of what this is all about? 911 was a false flag operation, by a portion of the US government to not only take us to war, but mostly to set all of us up to finally give away your freedom for security. It was made to enslave you and set up the stage for the coming police state.

The next step is a very large terrorist attack on us, by our government to use the Patriot acts 1 & 2 take all of the previous draconian laws and finally have the tyranny they always wanted.

America is being fleeced, and used up, our basic rights gets in the way of the plan. You think they care about America? The real money is in countries like India and China, that is who will be the most powerful consumers in the future. We are sheep waiting for the sheering we will then be tossed aside after they have used our military to ramrod the way to securing the worlds resources.

How does it feel to be a chump to the NWO America? Personally, I dont like it one bit!! All of you people pointing your fingers in the wrong direction are letting this happen and are just as guilty as the NWO.

I do beleive it is to late, not enough of you will wake up before they make the final move to seal the deal on our once great nation. To bad our freedom lasted such a short period of time. To bad this generation fell asleep and let it all slip by.

Do you think it was just a coincidence that Anthrax was sent to Congress and the media? They knew what the message was, it was shut up, tow the NWO party line or die a horrible death.

Wake up already!!

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Code 3]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
[edit on 27-3-2005 by AlphaHumana]

top topics

join