It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Forgot About his Feb 23rd 2021 State of the Union Speech...It's Now Cancelled.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Friday, February 19, 2021

Joe Biden said last month he would address a joint session of Congress, and the American people, in February.

The Associated Press has Tuesday, February 23, 2021 listed on it's calendar as Joe Biden delivering the State of the Union address, to Congress and the world.

Associated Press calendar: www.ap.org...

But it now appears President Joe Biden doesn't remember saying he would be delivering to Congress and the Nation, his "Build Back Better" SOTU speech this month.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

With President Biden handing off important duties to VP Kamala Harris lately, it's possible he is deteriorating even faster than was predicted.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This checks out.

Don’t ask me how

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You cry about white privilege?

Here's white privilege.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I love it when they cancel themselves.

Better them than us.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
You cry about white privilege?

Here's white privilege.

It's worse. It's dangerous for our nation.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Oh, I agree.

It's just, with all the blatant disconnect and disrespect not to just citizens, but leaders around the world.

I mean, jesus christ. I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said in just the last 2 weeks.

Edit: This sounds a lot like someone like Lil Kim of NK would do.

But tell me Trump was the dictator.

edit on 2/19/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Good point, regarding Biden Admin actions mirroring that of dictators who don't care about the people of their country.

So far, everything Joe Biden has done unilaterally, is designed to help entities in other countries, or those here illegally in this country.

Even though Biden has the House and the Senate, he told them to go enjoy their vacations. To not bother passing the Covid-19 U.S. citizen assistance bill, before departing. (Dem version of Mitch McConnell)

edit on 2/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Is funny that everyone get to go and enjoy vacation except Ted Cruz...lol...poor dude!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe Simone Sanders will make an announcement about Kamala giving the SOTU Address instead of Joey Twinkle 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Simone Sanders will make an announcement about Kamala giving the SOTU Address instead of Joey Twinkle 😎

Good idea. Kamala could deliver it virtually.

All the members of Congress could stay on vacation longer!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No, Kamala needs to go with Biden.

Anything else is just part of their 6 month plan of installing her as president.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Is funny that everyone get to go and enjoy vacation except Ted Cruz...lol...poor dude!

Yep.... this is a Ted Cruz thread.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Remember on West Wing when the POTUS had MS, and him with holding from the country was a HUGE scandal? The media went to great lengths to explain how the people have a right to know the medical state of its head of state?

LOL, those were principled times, weren't they?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I could see it now, one line, "the state of the union is fubar, goodnight".

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With President Biden handing off important duties to VP Kamala Harris lately, it's possible he is deteriorating even faster than was predicted.

Not faster than I predicted. I gave him six months. I said a year at the outside, maybe 10, but probably six.

Frankly, I think that they'll off him. Having him declared incompetent might carry too much political baggage. If they suicide him (of course, they'd call it "natural causes") they get the outpouring of sympathy from the nation and the world along with the old crap about not speaking ill of the dead (even if the dead happens to be a corrupt, plagiarizing, lying, child-groping, quid-pro-quoing old creep).

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah I mean what’s the point of depressing the American people even more than they already are?
Only a month in and the State of the Union is complete and utter sh!t under Biden and Commie-La’s watch.
What could he possibly say except “We don’t know what we are doing” and “We will never know what we are doing”?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, February 19, 2021

Joe Biden said last month he would address a joint session of Congress, and the American people, in February.

House rules they can't say "joint session" if Hunter's in the room.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Corrupt Cheaters always pay a heavy price eventually.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I can almost guarantee that it will be a prerecorded state of the union.... 'cause COVID.

The DNC will need to heavily edit the video to make Joe seem competent or make it harder to tell the person talking is a Deep Fake or a person in a mask.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Instead of Biden's SOTU, we get STFU.

I'd imagine Joe is deteriorating and/or they can't control the optics of an hour-long or more attempt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join