It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The mRNA never enters the nucleus of a cell. That is where our DNA lives, and therefore where our genetic code lives. They never come in contact so they can not have an effect on each other and it cannot "edit genetic material." The mRNA delivers the spike protein, which triggers the body to create antibodies to combat the virus. That is the same thing your traditional vaccine does, using almost half a dozen different methods with either a live or dead virus. That virus is entered into your system and your body creates antibodies. Same thing that the mRNA vaccine does. Same creation of antibodies through a different delivery system.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Sorry, your claims are not persuasive. Too much fraud in this Covid thing. This is part of the Great Reset planned and executed by World Economic Forum. There are so many smoking guns it's not funny.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

There does seem to be somewhat of an urgent need for the stakeholders around globe to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You can literally look up the genome sequence of Covid-19 on the internet. It is published in multiple journals, from MIT, to Nepal, to Germany.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sorry, your claims are not persuasive. Too much fraud in this Covid thing. This is part of the Great Reset planned and executed by World Economic Forum. There are so many smoking guns it's not funny.

You dont need to further pollute the bloodstream.....you just need to kill the Pleomorphic bacteria in your body.

Dam rights they know.

What adding the spike protein does is akin to murder for many people.
edit on 3-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well, I had the AZ shot yesterday. Only side-effects so far are a slightly sore arm and tiredness, along with a touch of nausea this morning that soon went away. My wife reported a sore arm after she had the Pfizer shot last week, not helped by the cat headbutting the same arm several times in a (highly successful) bid to get attention.
The vaccination drive here in the UK is going very smoothly - I was impressed as to how it went at the local church which was being used as a centre. I arrived, had my name checked off at the entrance and then at the reception point, queued briefly, was sat down by a nurse, had the details of the vaccine explained to me, was asked a few questions and that was it. I had the jab, sat in my car outside for 15 minutes to make sure I was good to drive safely and off I went home.
So far I seem to be fine and Bill Gates hasn't sent me a text to tell me that my tracking chip is working or that I'm going to join the Borg.
Chill people. Chill. We will get through this.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If you know what the risks and benefits truly are. You feel better getting the shot go ahead and get it. Some of those shots just might work. They spent all that money developing them.

If the shots actually work, you are immune and have no business forcing others to get the shots. Already people are being forced to get the shot. In some countries they are literally being forced to be vaccinated.

If you've went to the VAERS website you would be aware that many are being killed by the shots. They claim that no one has died from the shots. So they are covering it up as much as possible. Misrepresenting the facts. Very suspicious to me.

VAE RS DATA BASE

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If you know what the risks and benefits truly are. You feel better getting the shot go ahead and get it. Some of those shots just might work. They spent all that money developing them.

If the shots actually work, you are immune and have no business forcing others to get the shots. Already people are being forced to get the shot. In some countries they are literally being forced to be vaccinated.

If you've went to the VAERS website you would be aware that many are being killed by the shots. They claim that no one has died from the shots. So they are covering it up as much as possible. Misrepresenting the facts. Very suspicious to me.

VAE RS DATA BASE

Granted I only skimmed through a few pages but the majority are over 70 yrs, and with preexisting conditions. I saw one 42 year old as the youngest in my skimming. Obviously just one death from anything is bad, but it is (just like the Covid death numbers!) hard to pinpoint exactly what occurred with these people with onset of symptoms/death anywhere from a day after vaccination to a month after. As I've written in the past I don't feel anyone who doesn't want to get the vaccine should, but I think saying that there is some inherent danger/nefarious plot within getting vaccinated is just too far fetch between all the different types of vaccines, companies, and countries developing these things.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It still killed many. Even if some are said to be weak, have another disease or whatever. Almost every one has something they are treating as adults. They wouldn't have died without the shot.

And why the hell are they giving the vaccines to those that are old and sick when they think the shot would likely kill them?????? Doesn't make any sense. Except the claim of population control. Or calculated shut downs to usurp national rights.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I checked VAERS last week. It is astounding to me that some young and pregnant women have taken the injection. So much for the sanctity of the human body carrying a baby.

According to the site 37 women had lost the pregnancy after taking the shot.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

An Ivy League MD Whistleblower calls in to the Alex Jones Show to expose the deadly consequences of experimental vaccines being pushed on the public.

I hear on this site that only 2 have died out of millions. I call BS. Looks like a cover up to me. This woman calls in to Info Wars and states her experience with the vaccine. All the medical doctors just are going along with this for fear of losing their Jobs. I haven't worked for over a year and I love it. I'm never going back unless I can do whatever I want.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

My home country, millions of vaccines given, 0 fatalities. Things like that are a matter of public record here, even a single death would be extremely difficult to cover up because of our system. You'd need to corrupt so many people at so many levels.

Maybe they're giving us the real vaccine and you something different?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well, all I know is that after two days of huge fatigue and a sore arm I'm feeling much better. I also feel vastly reassured that we are on the road to normalcy again.
I have not heard of anyone that I know of who has had one of the vaccines dropping dead.
By the way - do these stats about people apparently dying after getting the vaccine include details of what killed them, like getting hit by a bus or having a heart attack from all the poor diet choices of their past?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Well, all I know is that after two days of huge fatigue and a sore arm I'm feeling much better. I also feel vastly reassured that we are on the road to normalcy again.
I have not heard of anyone that I know of who has had one of the vaccines dropping dead.
By the way - do these stats about people apparently dying after getting the vaccine include details of what killed them, like getting hit by a bus or having a heart attack from all the poor diet choices of their past?

The Vaers system lists all previous medical conditions, and the notes can either be from doctors or from whoever found the person, so some notes are from family members who like to come to conclusions in their notes.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Well, I had the AZ shot yesterday. Only side-effects so far are a slightly sore arm and tiredness, along with a touch of nausea this morning that soon went away. My wife reported a sore arm after she had the Pfizer shot last week, not helped by the cat headbutting the same arm several times in a (highly successful) bid to get attention.
The vaccination drive here in the UK is going very smoothly - I was impressed as to how it went at the local church which was being used as a centre. I arrived, had my name checked off at the entrance and then at the reception point, queued briefly, was sat down by a nurse, had the details of the vaccine explained to me, was asked a few questions and that was it. I had the jab, sat in my car outside for 15 minutes to make sure I was good to drive safely and off I went home.
So far I seem to be fine and Bill Gates hasn't sent me a text to tell me that my tracking chip is working or that I'm going to join the Borg.
Chill people. Chill. We will get through this.

Well. That's good that the vaccine didn't kill her right away. Could take 20 years. And here is a 51 year old woman that wasn't so lucky. 51-year-old woman dies after COVID-19 vaccine

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What else could kill you in 20 years i wonder?

There goes half the products on our shelfs Doctor Smith, especially anything desirable. x
edit on 6-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Still .0015% of all vaccine doses given in the US result in death.
The death rate for the seasonal flu vaccine, according to VAERS, is also .0015%.
I posted earlier that the death rate for Covid vaccines was on par with a study done in the 1970s as well with a swine flu vaccine.

The rate of any side affect though is higher for the Covid vaccines though.

Never a good thing when anyone dies from anything, especially a vaccine, but interesting that Covid vaccines and seasonal flu vaccines so far have the same death rate for the past year.
edit on 6-3-2021 by Skooter_NB because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2021 by Skooter_NB because: Added some info.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What else could kill you in 20 years i wonder?

There goes half the products on our shelfs Doctor Smith, especially anything desirable. x

This is getting stupid..20 years..lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join