It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone stand outside your door and clap for the NHS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Business Insider

In the UK, people with learning disabilities have been told that healthcare workers will not attempt to save their lives with CPR if they succumb to COVID-19, according to an advocacy group.

Wow! I thought I had seen all the insanity that COVID measures had brought out of people. But no, the insanity has moved on to callous indifference.

Don't forget to stand at your door and clap for the NHS. God knows they need it as they seek the strength to make asinine TikTok videos and the mental fortitude to watch people with learning disabilities die.
edit on 2 18 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Business Insider

In the UK, people with learning disabilities have been told that healthcare workers will not attempt to save their lives with CPR if they succumb to COVID-19, according to an advocacy group.

Wow! I thought I had seen all the insanity that COVID measures had brought out of people. But no, the insanity has moved on to callous indifference.

Don't forget to stand at your door and clap for the NHS. God knows they need as they seek the strength to make asinine TikTok videos and the mental fortitude to watch people with learning disabilities die.

Well, that's not Nazi-like at all...

But there is no COVID agenda my brother amirite?

Where in the flip, did that directive come from?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Don't know. Certainly not from the British people who put trust and faith into a system that has promised to take care of them in their time of need.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This includes the rich too, right?

I'd consider lack of empathy in favor of profit, counts as a learning disability.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How would a healthcare worker know if someone was mentally deficient enough not to resuscitate? Those with learning disabilities have to wear a star or something?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Well, I figured they'd have a global standard of documenting people's diagnoses.

I mean, I got labeled with psychosis at the age 12, followed me all the way until 25, affected jobs, insurance to just buying a car.

Any diagnosis of a mental illness will follow an individual for their life, even if its "confidential", besides, we're giving up data freely.

Maybe they can't tell and just using it as a buffer to freely pick and choose who gets to die.

Remember, we even have members here that think mentally ill people should be neutered and unable to reproduce. There is an agenda moving forward.

Edit: Its not if deficient enough, it's any learning disability, period.

Getting rid of elderly strains on the system and the youth who they refuse to support.

Edit2: Lil Timmy, 8, gets to die because he has autism.
edit on 2/18/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This actually makes my blood boil.

AND this definitely needs court action and resignations in the government as this is most definitely a fascistic directive.

BUT.

At least since the 1970's older people have not been receiving full treatment and with a government whom have no intention of helping struggling family's, call the old folk's a burden on the state and only want young healthy workers to be exploitable for there company's as well as planning to do away with workers right's and employment legal protections does it really come as any surprise.

Our government are a bunch of crook's, both party's are full of them do we really believe that Keir Starmer if he gained power would be any better than these lout's from the Tory Party, I seriously doubt it.

I will say it again we need OLD Labour back, not Blairite's or the loony left but good old fashioned Nye Bevan era labour, good old men that cared about the children and the elderly alike and would do whatever they had to do to aid those people.

Allowing privatisation in through the back door into the NHS, selling off our NHS laboratory's have proven atrocious for our people, accident and emergency wards were closed because - THEY WERE NOT COST AFFECTIVE - what does that mean, money is more important to the government these days than human life, greed, greed, greed and the Tory's looking for something else to run into the ground first then sell off once the public lose any sense of value in the service.

Nivhk

I wish it did but lacking empathy only classifies them as psychopaths not mentally deficient.
Being poorly educated, having mild Asperger's or learning difficulty's makes you a burden on the NAZI state so using the old vernacular of the Tory's allowing natural wastage of the excess population (Letting you die and NOT saving your life - even through starvation and social cleansing) is the order of the day, unlike NAZI Germany however these sick minded politicians do not even care about there own people.

edit on 18-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I have no faith in government on either side of the pond.

That said, it seems the profit motive is really effing up healthcare in the UK.

The NHS has changed quite a bit. No system that is doing the right thing needs compelled propaganda clapping.

At least now we know why.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Don't forget to stand at your door and clap for the NHS. God knows they need it as they seek the strength to make asinine TikTok videos and the mental fortitude to watch people with learning disabilities die.

according to an advocacy group

still receiving reports of people being told that they would not be resuscitated

Now if you could post a link to official guidance that people with learning disabilities are being singled out and will not be given CPR if they have COVID then please post it , otherwise stop kicking the frontline workers who are putting in 12-14 hour shifts to save peoples lives.

Do Not Resuscitate is used when there is no realistic chance the patient will recover , your report singles out older people with COVID who are the most susceptible to the disease Learning Difficulties or not.

edit on 18-2-2021 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The "respect for life" argument was lost when modern society decided to accept possible learning difficulties as one of the reasons why abortion should be legalised.
If "Every child should be a wanted child" is an argument for killing them inside the womb, what line of defence can be held against killing them outside the womb?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I'm well aware, since I would be on that list left to die.

It's just a shame, that I have to say these things for the puzzle pieces to click in others brains.

Not all, you got it. But some of our vocal idiot celebrities seem to hold the same value of life as some of these aristocrats.

Edit: I have not taken any government money, I'm going on 30 in a couple weeks. I've tried to apply for assistance, but nada. Then I hear about billions shipped around the world.

Even told I should be neutered for the greater good by board members here.

I'm sorry if my failure to see any kind of actual empathy happening in the world when I see countless mentions of lustful twats, looking for their next mistake.

edit on 2/18/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So our son with above average intelligence would be left to die because he has dysgraphia and a hearing disorder?

Forget that. There's nothing wrong with him that technology can't help him get around. And if you think there is, I'll send him over to deal with you with his nunchuks.

The only saving grace is that kids aren't likely to catch it and get it severely enough to have to worry too much. That doesn't help their elders though.
edit on 18-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How would a healthcare worker know if someone was mentally deficient enough not to resuscitate? Those with learning disabilities have to wear a star or something?

Check with the cops?

Pigs have been on a psychiatric power trip for a while now.
It may depend on where you live but as a general rule
you have absolutely nothing to gain, ever, by discussing anything with them.
They really do start early in Stepford.
Voicing a concern to LE is dangerous.
Remember, they are literally bristling with intent to diagnose.
It comes with the badge.

To file a report means that you just made them ‘work’
and revenge can take many routes, the simplest being
default to shrink mode. In Park Ridge they call this
conversion process an ‘interview’. You weren’t filing a report.
You were voluntarily submitting to,
granting police, a psych pre-eval screen.

By engaging in conversation with any body holding arresting powers,
you tacitly throw away right to free speech, and right to defend self.
Also, as we have learned, being victimized by a crime does not mean
that police are present to serve justice. Often they will determine
that theft of your property is justified, due to an ‘attachment complex’.
If you hear something like this from the mouth of a police
or fireman or paramedic,
when present on a crime scene,
this a warning.
Next come the emergency vehicles.

You see...
Having your property stolen is the least of your troubles
and ‘you need help’.

Firemen and paramedics are equally dangerous.
I am not joking people.
This is TWK’s street talk, Pickwick Free Press Chapter.

I have evidence from 20 years back.
One mayor swiftly retired when these allegations were
brought to his attention.
He could not do what ‘they’ told him to do.
So he quit.
Smart move imo.

I believe the implication are that LE believes, or is being
conditioned to believe, that only they should be allowed 1 and 2 A,
and that they are being screened, by globalist doctrine,
to quash any facet of sovereign rights, during the applicant stage,
and monitored closely during fledgling stages of held position,
with rewards when they bring in fresh meat for eval arrests,
career stagnation if they do not, and termination if they utter against
this sickening requisite.

There is an imposter Park Ridge, in New Jersey.
The mission of their public servants who have arresting powers is to
‘strive to meet the ever changing needs of the world community’.

Why, suddenly, do community needs.... constantly change?
It is because globalist technofascism is standing on the front porch,
and knocking at your door. Every city, every town, has a designated UN
representative. That is why the LE is being paid to do unspeakable acts.

# 1373
edit on 18-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Not as far off as you think.

Morrison's and the yellow sticker.

At Morrison's, they make you wear a yellow sticker to ID that you are medically exempt from masking. No joke, and when a man refused, they called the cops on him.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You might like to know that the accents in the video on that link are Scottish.
They have some odd people in Scotland.
However, the company themselves said it was not their policy. Local staff being officious.

edit on 18-2-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

England's got some weird practices sometimes. My wife was born premature, at the time in England they had a policy to not save premature babies. This carried on into at least the 90's as far as i know. The only reason why she's here is because her grandma was the nurse on ward that day and refused to follow the policy.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I was always told by an ex it was called NFR.
Then again she was batsh1t crazy and a worse advert for Womanhood than the NHS.
edit on 18-2-2021 by Cymru because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I ran out of gas at a dangerous intersection. (While the fuel gauge showed over an 1/8th of a tank left. No low fuel level warning light)

The two county sheriffs that helped were very nice, and helped me get back underway.

Shrugs.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When you give the govt complete control over your healthcare and they take the money for it through taxes there's nothing you can do. Sorry. They can make up literally any damn rules they want and there's nothing you can do.

Well, if you got money you can fly to another country to get actual healthcare.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My report?

I think you're confused gortex. I didn't write this article or any associated content.

Just added my two cents. For complaints about this or any other health related issue, contact your local NHS office.

stop kicking the frontline workers who are putting in 12-14 hour shifts to save peoples lives.

Tell them to quit making asinine and vapid TikTok videos and then demanding applause for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join