It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Channel The Dark One

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"How can i be sure that the Jesus religion, which desires you to 'deny the self' and incoporate into the 'community' isn't also a device to harvest
souls for consumption by 'higher powers'?? the 'programming' to have you sacrifice your soul and self, and having you believe that its the good Christian thing-to-do !!
....maybe the real antichrist is having a rip-roaring laugh, for the last 2,000 years...as his nets fill up with all the harvest of food fish 'Christians' that happily & merrily , get snared! "
----------------------------------------------

But, maybe we are the creation of the created to begin with.

Maybe there are in fact, many lights, and your spirit will naturally be drawn to the one that it belongs to, the one that shares the same vibrational pattern as yours. your source...so to speak, but also your future self, as well as your past self. and well, maybe weather or not you give up your individuality or not is solely dependent on the will of the "lord" of that particular light....or void....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Yeah, I have to agree with you ShadowH, a hover belt and free energy would be cool! I personally would like instructions to make a free energy or gravity control device or just something to build new thoeries/devices onto.

Rail gun: 2 1cm thick by 30cm long copper slabs (gap between, about the size of your small projectile), small graphite brushs from a car rad fan (as the projectile), a way to focus a magnetic field above and below the projectile for the whole 30cm (not pointing at the rails axis), thick 10Gage wire for setting up the external magnetic field on the iron focuser, BIG 2KV-8KV 1kilojoule and up capacitors. Wire the magnetic focuser coils in series with the rails and then connect the capacitor and remotly slap the projectile through. (Just to show that I know my tech and I'm not joking about wanting to know)

But, on topic, ask when and how the "indigo" children will wake up or when the masses will know the end is here? However the FE/Grav tech info would be more useful for me now.

Yea, my post may have been a little tounge in cheek but ultimately I'm serious. I may not have the background in mechanics but I'm currently working on putting together string theory, quantum mechanics and relativity into one unified principle. If I just had some of the things these dense scientists have I could test things out. Radio Shak just doesn't cut it here.

I think that's the thing that pisses me off most about this life. I was born into slavery to a bunch of selfish idiots. I want to explore the creation not sit around working for food. In order to explore deep you have to resign yourself to learn the language of whatever scientific division most interests you. The sciences have been divided and conquered as well. But since most people are happy working and watching TV the rest of us suffer because of them. This is pure intellectual torture. Damn you sell outs!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5

But, on topic, ask when and how the "indigo" children will wake up or when the masses will know the end is here? However the FE/Grav tech info would be more useful for me now.

I haven't dwelt too thoroughly on the "end times" issue, though the sense I got from the channel is 1) eventually, down the line, the Earth is destroyed (which I guess isn't really news because eventually solar systems deteriorate, planets die, suns die etc). 2) "Apocalypses are personal" -- I gather this quote to mean that instead of dwelling on a global apocalypse/end times we really should be more concerned with our own. It is almost like we use our fascination with "end times" lore as a way to contemplate our own deaths once removed.

As far as the concept of "indigo children" is concerned, I "pick up" (intuit, imagine, "hear", who knows) a couple of ideas. One is that "indigo children" as popularly understood is something the New Age community created to help explain why outsiders feel like outsiders--it plays into the formula by which gurus and cults gain followers (flattery+wonders+telling people what to do). There have been intuitive/mystically-minded people throughout the history of the world--people who are more "psychic", "mystic", creative than others. Pick up a book on medieval women's spirituality and read of all the nuns who saw visions, intuited deep philosophic ideas, perfomed "miracles," were persecuted, felt like outsiders. There have also been many many child prodigies in the history of the world. The idea that these "special" children are just a phenomena that happens now to coincide with 2012 or whatever is absolute nonsense. "Indigo child," much like the term "reptillian," is very much a word coined to cash in on a fad among mystic/conspiracy circles and to sell books.

However, the idea of "indigo children" "waking up" does bring up another point. What is being suggested to me now is the question: "why do you assume that the next step in evolution would be a *good* thing for humanity? the next step in evolution effectively means the end of the primacy of humanity. you see how well the next step down from humanity is treated by humans. why have you built cults and parties for things that ultimately want to destroy you? the Christians intimately understood this concept, though their remedies were a little off--humans built in the image of God taking the place of the *gods* (outside entities of dubious intentions), in place of the nature gods (nature's intent to wipe out humanity), humans in intimate opposition to the concept of evolution. Why do you think many Christians are against teaching evolution? Science actually works hand-in-hand with Christianity to frustrate evolution. New Age thinking purposely courts nature worship (nature which is in opposition to humanity), entity-worship (outside forces that have dubious intentions for humanity), and accelerated evolution (evolution which ultimately renders humanity irrelevant). Secular humanists and Christians are actually both very human-centered modes of thought but they are going at it from opposite ends."

this is tiring, I'm taking a break.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

Originally posted by Gear

In conclusion, your tale of 'The Dark One' cannot be the 'Lucifer' it (or you) claim(s) to be.

Gear, I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. I started these channels specifically asking for "Lucifer" (my tongue planted firmly in my cheek). I think what I got is some sort of "dark" entity, but to say it is actually Lucifer is ridiculous because Lucifer is a fictional character. Which is not to say that my channel wasn't content to lead me on (temporarily) in that direction. Good point.

what do you mean by "tounge planted firmly in my cheek"? i saw you say that before, but i never understood what you were talking about.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I decided to do a bit of meditations and candles and I managed to channel a "dark one," who calls itself "Lucifer."

I didn't read all the posts so sorry if this has already been asked.

When you do this, who do you consider/feel/know is in charge, you or it?

And after the "session" has ended how do you know it has left you, or could it have just submerged and you think it has gone?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilLink

what do you mean by "tounge planted firmly in my cheek"? i saw you say that before, but i never understood what you were talking about.

It means that when I intially set out to channel "Lucifer," I was doing so in the spirit of humor--I didn't really believe that an actual "red guy" called Louis Cypher really existed as a personality. I expected at most to get some eerie pronouncements of doom and rather interesting places for one to put their crucifix. But what I ended up with this channel was (for the most part) a serious discussion about the nature of religion, mysticism, and philosophy that had absolutely nothing to do with a comic book conception of who The Dark One is. An important thing about participating in occult/mystic practices is that you will often get something totally different than what you intended--and this can turn out positive or negative, depending on the person.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

Maybe there are in fact, many lights, and your spirit will naturally be drawn to the one that it belongs to, the one that shares the same vibrational pattern as yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

...... and well, maybe weather or not you give up your individuality or not is solely dependent on the will of the "lord" of that particular light....or void....

#1...? like the adage. 'Water seeks its own level' ?
but your broader message sounds like a multi-god realm, like we all choose
or are attracted to the 'Lord' occupying that narrow bandwidth of the 'infinite' spectrum. interesting.
~~~~

#2... I was trying to express that a higher-power which expressed
itself as Jesus, and grew into Christianity, has inundated 20% of the
worlds population with suggestions that 'your faith' should make you meek/humble (passive-submissive), obedient to the 'word' (indoctrinated)
given to service & sacrifice for the work of the Lord (programmed behavior)
and be willing to submit the 'ultimate sacrifice' in your faith...also to become
Christian Soldiers in a Spiritual War against 'Satan/Evil/Chaos'

Too much herd-mentality, and bi-polar activity for my etheric-spiritual-mindset.
I think the buzz words that Jesus used, like the 'fisher of men' and 'sheep-shepherd' relationship are in need of a review,
as in ?what? did he really mean?

also the talking in parables because the 'uninitiated' wouldn't understand these 'deep' things, which he spoke privately unto the (12 ?) 'Apostles'
...it all reeks of cultist, occultist 'whispering' to me->
exactly what the '1st born sons of man' were supposed to overthrow!

the Jesus/Christianity religion creates the conflicts of light v. darkness,
good v. evil, order v. chaos, and thrives on the 'duality' of nature to inspire
converts.....so that the cycle of strife & destruction continues its ebb & flow...as 'prophecied' since the beginning:
Armageddon to Millennial Reign to Armageddon to NewHeaven & Earth

if there is a metaphysical cannibalism of souls, sheeze...that system has recruiting, training, and a virtual cannery & processing plant of humanity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~goodnite, dawnstar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, back to CC's thread,

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"if there is a metaphysical cannibalism of souls, sheeze...that system has recruiting, training, and a virtual cannery & processing plant of humanity "

-----------------------------------------------

now, consider the church's view of women, her husband as the head, subjected under his lordship.........and well, the two become one....ect.....

cannabalism sound like a good word for it.....

Of course, if Cassie is indeed talking to a dark spirit, well maybe he is saying that it's stupid to go the the light because he is planning on waiting on the side for the perfect time to snatch you up himself....who knows....

I've kind of come to the conclusion that maybe what we believe to be, is what we will find afterdeath.....if you are afraid of hellfire and damnation, and unsure about your position in God's plan, well, then you will apt to find yourself running for the hell fire without noticing because you are afraid of the angry God that you belief is going to send you there.

Of course, if Cassie is indeed talking to a dark spirit, well maybe he is saying that it's stupid to go the the light because he is planning on waiting on the side for the perfect time to snatch you up himself....who knows....

as for me, hey, there's a nice little cabin in a valley, next to a nice peaceful lake......with lots of fish.....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If medical reasons put forth as to why people with near-death experiences see "the tunnel of light" are true--maybe the reason we shouldn't walk into it is that in doing so we are "giving up" and accepting our own physical death. How many near-death experiencers have fully stepped into the light and merged and came back to tell us? The "light" may be death itself.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If medical reasons put forth as to why people with near-death experiences see "the tunnel of light" are true--maybe the reason we shouldn't walk into it is that in doing so we are "giving up" and accepting our own physical death. How many near-death experiencers have fully stepped into the light and merged and came back to tell us? The "light" may be death itself.

That's one perspective. But, everyone dies. It seems the light has little to do with human death. It seems to be something after death. The near-death experiences are actual death. The people were physically dead. They just came back. But what came back?

My idea is that the light is death of the ego. The ego being all the accumulated reactions of the self due to the physical environment. We humans are reaction machines. Our ego is simply a mirror of our environment seen with distortions from previous experiences.

By not going into the light you get to keep the ego and either jump back into the body or chill out in the astral. But to get another physical body you have to go into the light.

That's just the way I see it. Personally, upon death of the physical I'm going to chill out in the astral for awhile and learn some stuff. Also, will want to see how events play out on Earth if I'm out of here too early. Then, after awhile, I'll get bored and go into the light. I have already spent years tearing the ego down in favor of my essense so I have no attachment to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
yes, i really believe that you were talking to THE Lucifer, Lord of Chaos, and that he patiently answered your questions, with humour, mind you, and that you came out unhurt, unpossessed. I'm sorry but it doesn't sound like a proper, believable story, I don't think any body can talk to Satan and get away with it. It's just too far-fetched. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whether or not you talked to *the* lucifer, one of the minions or whatever, who knows. I do think that *the* lucifer or his minions absolutely would talk to you just as you have been spoken to. Look how it has lulled you into a sense of security.

Just like when a child is lured into a car with a stranger looking to do them great harm. They don't say "Hey kid, get in my car because I am going to torture and kill you!" They tell the child something that makes sense to them and gives them confidence to go ahead into the car.

I wouldn't mess with it. The consequences will probably not be pretty. You have had people who have been down this same road warn you of their own experiences. I would venture to say they were as sure as you are of its safety, at the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Balderdash at it's best.... Hot line to hell...?
.....(chuckle)

Well, what can I say...mmm, It seems that Lucifer has a great command of the English language.
Was he polite and well spoken or did he have a voice similar to that of the Cradle of Filth vocalist?
O.K, Joking apart I have to treat this submission with my tongue very firmly in cheek
I know zilch about channeling and I do not believe in a biblical consciousness of pure evil called w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r.
The way the question + answer(s) flow is like a shopping list and I believe
you submitted the answers to your own questions yourself.
That's how it looks to me and I doubt that this post has scant credibility.
That's my 'two cents' as our U.S. cousins would say.

~~~~~~~ Hell -o....! Hell-o ooo...... ? is that the devil speaking?~~~~~

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry to sound skeptical, but do you read Robert Jordan by any chance? It just struck me as odd that you used several (could just be a coincidence) specific points that scream you're reading Wheel of Time and are also interested and a believer (like myself). I've spoken to some weirdo spirits in my time, and none of them have been as coherent, NONE of them, they've been unpleasant, unhelpful and very wrathful and deceitful, but never coherent, even most of the 'good' ones.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hi, uh dont remember the talk, but it sure sounds like me. Cept for theres a Jesus, hes a black guy though, so Idolatry abound. Anywho, if you want some flimsy signs, pay attn.

English is/was the first/only language in heaven.

example: GOD - Some German word for (to)Invoke

DEVIL - From Greek diabolos (slanderer, accuser)

Now watch..... GO[O]D
]D[EVIL

Monkeys would get what I did there

SO... you get DO

Lets put that in a nice way, so you fricken get it.

DO GOOD/DO EVIL

That's odd..

Next.....
The Ancients are gonna be pissed, but I dont care...

Secret word from home: A-L-LAY-Ah ....stay with me.....

Halleluyah

I hope I piss off some extremist Muslim... Sure does look like ALLAH doesnt it?

...Sorry bout the really late post.....

Jesus has a brother, he told me so, a white dude who made himself an outcast, just to see what it was like...
You people have a thousand years and the best you can come up with is pride? Lucifer *AND legions* of pissed off angels, fighting because they thought they were just plain better; is what I gathered.

Sounds Human to me.

Sounds like assigning something Human, to something Humans know nothing about, and then defending it death.

And it is real death btw.

Wanna go to Heaven? Wanna live forever?

Accept responsibility for your own personal evil as well as the evil of the world. Your not perfect, and your not God's crowning creation not even close. And when you screw up, try actually asking God for forgivness, instead of ASSuming you constantly have it... Sheeeesh

SO many peole are starving and half the planet looks the other way! The few who fight it are like a whisper in a hurricane... Theres enough food!!!!
AND Infastructure in place!!! Its sickening.

Celebrities are all idols and if you do your research, you find out what happens to IDOL WORSHIPERS. You people have a billion laws and ways to get my money, or, call me a deviant and lock me up.

Guess what?

Guess whos opinion matters and whos doesnt?

The government is not the law.
The police are not the law.

Your own self control thru a developed personal relationionship with God is law. Do I have to start calling you Monkeys?
Cant do it? Too bad, this is the new NEW covanant, the Covanant of the Poor.
Didnt get the hint when Jesus overturned the moneychanging tables?! I was there, he was totally pissed!

Love for Money IS the root of all evil, and half the planet bases entire systems on it, SOME even calling it a virtue.

Lets call that SOME, Babylon, and your stupid governments, The Whore of said ancient city state......

Because its all about getting the most money out of people with the most amount of control....

The CIA invented crack, and one department dosed another department with acid and ruined a familys life. (And thats just what they got caught doing) EVIL EVIL EVIL, lets call it what it is.....

All because you monkeys point fingers and judge, classify. Im a Platypus ethusiast. Speaking of judging, we're all here, we're all over the place, and we remember what each one of us is to do.

There ya go. A little Light Brought to you by the REAL Lucifer.
Now go ahead, start your doubt and your hate-mongering.

Dont Care, I'm not going to look at repies AND this is for the people who GET it.

.....Accept no substitutes

The cure for Cancer is a virus, but you cant patent a virus, so you cant make any money...

The diesel engine was DESIGNED to run on bio-fuels.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But I think the true athiests are the bravest people of all.

Denying the existence of anything that cannot be looked at under a microscope doesn't take an ounce of bravery. True faith is the hard part. But, I won't get into a debate about atheists on this thread.

I think the "channeling" is interesting. I honestly don't believe it's "real" but my belief (or lack thereof) is not important. When someone thumbs their nose at others who offer care and gives them a pat on the head, has thumping noises in the house, claims they "can handle it ok," the skeptical meter goes off.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Cassie Clay. I do not think that you really did "contact" Satan. If you really did then you would really know. It seems like the first post of the thread is one of those 'disinfo news' from a 'disinfo agent'. Because the type of Questions and Answers were much like the c.r.a.p that has been posted from other members.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
casey i believe you have contacted something because of a detail that only could come from a source not of this world. i cant u2u yet but i want to know if you will be willing to contact this entity for me once more and ask it some questions. i want to make a deal with this entity you are talking with if he really is lucifer he will know me by name my name is kevin ask him if he wants a 10 minute delay of the wrath of "order" for a lotto jackpot. [no sarcasm at all im serious] i cant u2u yet i just joined because i troll alot but i wanted to see if you will do this for me

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is no good and evil, only two parallels.
God and Lucifer are the same being, just different aspects of their one self.

Good and Evil is only a matter of perspective. There is no such thing, there is only choice.

[edit on 6/12/08 by realist00]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If the "dark one" is really is lucifer, then I hope people do know what they are getting into. With any deals made to lucifer would be a lifetime of pain, depression and curses.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join