It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Channel The Dark One

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Cassie Clay

Nice reply, seriously. Agree, with you that, those who teach the Jesus Christ and Bible, say that if you do not accept, Jesus as your personal savior are egotists, are in error. Firstly because that is not the teaching of the Early Church nor of the Bible.

James 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Now, I am not trying to preach, just pointing out that many teach wrongly about Christ, this does not make him bad. Nor does it make Lucifer good.
My early post was trying to point out that your ethics are much higher than Lucifer’s, and that he is not a god. Secondly anybody who condemns a man for sinning stands in judgment himself. Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Cassie Clay,

Even if this was a creative writing exercise. Let me let you onto a little secret. All inspirations, ideas are "channeled" so to speak. So, if you were thinking about writing on satan, darker forces, you are effectively channeling from darker places in the universe. This is not as dangerous as allowing darker entities to work through you per say, though it still opens you to darker realms - the infra-dimensions.

Now, if this is not the case, and you like me, are channeling properly. That is completely stilling your mind, to make yourself receptive to psychic and spiritual information and then calling your angels and writing non-stop to the end, of all the thoughts you are getting, without any thinking. Then, it is quite alarming that you are allowing such a dark entity to channel through you.

Now, if you have respect or adoration for Satan, or are a Satanist. Then this is your belief and thus who am I to impose my beliefs on you? However, I want you to first understand dynamics of the darker and lighter energies.

You said when Satan channeled through you, you felt sick halfway through. This time you felt alright. Which says to me you are acclimatizing yourself to Satan's infra-energies. This means you are lowering your soul vibration. You are resonating with darker vibrations. When a light is dimmed it becomes darker. The more you channel him, the lower your vibrations will become and you will begin to lose the ability to perceive the differences.

What does lowering your soul vibration mean? The satan energy is associated with chaos, as he said himself in your dialogue. What is chaos?

A broken glass is more chaotic than a normal glass. War is more chaotic than peace or harmony. Hate is more chaotic than love.

Chaos is disorder. The more chaotic the universe becomes, the less order there will be. You are order. Your soul is the highest order. Your consciousness is the most complex phenomena in the entire universe. It is an epitome of order.

When you are loved, you become more complete. It feels good. It verifies your life. It makes it worth living. Love is a force of order. It is a positive cohesive force. God is the ultimate positive cohesive force. This is why he is also called pure love.

So what does it mean, if your soul become become disordered? You become more disordered with hate, fear, illness dis-ease. Take note, the first time you channeled Satan, you felt sick. Isn't that what I am telling you?

Chaos will bring hate, fear and illness into your life. If order and cohesion verifies your existence. Then disorder and chaos negates your existence - limits your existence. Pure chaos - chaos in it's most greatest form - means you will become a nothingness. You will lose your soul. You will be in hell. That is what hell is - a complete nothingness. A black hole.

This is why "they" say "Selling your soul to the devil" You are effectively doing that right now. Let me tell you something about hell. Because, I've been there and has to be the most traumatic and fearful experience of my life.

I was not always a positive and spiritual person. I did not always see order in life. I saw life as complete chaos and consciousness as a malfunction. Nobody really existed. Nobody mattered. Life did not matter. The universe was one cosmic machine - one big joke. I did not matter. Did you know, I tried to commit suicide?

I was miserable, depressed, suicidal. One day, I projected into hell, and it happend all of a sudden. There was complete darkness. I was enveloped in darkness. It was everywhere and at the same time I felt like I was falling in a bottomless chasm - deeper and deeper I fell. I felt like the darkness was closing onto me and I was suffocating. Literally, I was suffocating and at the same time I felt like I was surrounded by absolute evil. I always use to say "good" and "evil" are just relative. I was bull#ting. THIS was evil. I was full of fear. I had felt I had completely lost my soul and had just become darkness for an eternity. That was the most horrific experience of my life. I honestly thought I would never come back.

I needed to find the light. I needed to get out of this hell. And here I am.
You don't want chaos and hell, believe me. Unless, it is your belief that you should perish. Unless you don't want to be loved. Then, I won't impose my beliefs on you.

However, if do you want to be loved and do want to exist and grow as a soul. Then please, stop channeling Satan. The more you channel him. The more my single experience will become a reality for you. Why would you want that?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well said Child, well said, clap clap clap, sound of hooves.
The same happened to me in terms of hell, I will never forget this. It is sad to me that when people have such experiences, that others will not listen.
Now, I don't agree with any kind of automatic writing, but, your point is very valid, regardless of that matter.
Please, Clay find a new hobby, like tennis or gardening.
No one can stop you, but recovery is difficult at best, if you recover. Not to mention wasted years of your life.
Also, if you were to talk Childs advise, take a break from any kind of para-normal activity for a while, to clear your head, least you lapse back into old habits.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If this is real, this belongs right along with the montauk superman stuff. But, this really sucks.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
But I think the true athiests are the bravest people of all.

Did you think that before you had your conversation with this
minor-demon pretending to be 'the big baddie'? Or is this something
new that you think... that you were taught ... by worm/light demon?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

But I think the true athiests are the bravest people of all.

Did you think that before you had your conversation with this
minor-demon pretending to be 'the big baddie'? Or is this something
new that you think... that you were taught ... by worm/light demon?

No, actually I came to that conclusion after exploring Christianity and then reading the rather nifty arguments brought forth by athiests on ATS. Personally, I've always had a beef with athiests because they tend to be hard-line skeptics and ridicule anything that smacks of spiritualism--so I really have nothing to gain by supporting them. But athiests go out in this world without the need for spiritual crutches--the crutches that Christians and New Agers and I need.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Indigo Child,
You channel things that you assume are friendly and true. How do you know for sure what they are? How do you know that "Ra" or whatever isn't just a demon pulling your leg? How do you know that the Christians aren't right? Why? Because your "higher self" told you so? My "higher self" says I'm fine (well, as fine as I get) and that you're over-reacting. Who is right, my higher self or yours? Do you feel that you have ancient texts of wisdom that back your views up? The Christians have ancient books of wisdom that say you're going to hell for speaking to spirits. Who is right? I say the darkness should not be ignored but understood, you say to approach the darkness is to "contaminate" one's spirit. Who is right? Whose "higher self" has the biggest c**k--that's the essence of all religious and mystical debate. You commune with voices and assume they must be good. You immediately take a position of being the dutiful student when hearing one. You could be listening to Satan himself deceiving you. Do you realize that? How would you know? You said you used to be in a place of darkness until you found the Light; I look at it as you having replaced one dogma for another. Who is right? Your channels sometimes infer that there is a special, gifted, almost messiah-like quality about you; I say that's the first warning sign that a spirit is deceiving you and that you should be cautious. Who is right?

Who is right? We'll never know. So with all due respect--lighten up, pour yourself a cup of chai tea, and read the Prinicipia Discordia a few times.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This conversation with 'Chaos' reminds me of that show 'Charmed' where the demonic types walk around enhancing people's anger and causing them to get in fights. The demonic guys then get a sort of 'high' from the chaos they create.

I think that involvement with dark spirits is sort of like joining the military. You'll get magic powers (army: big guns, weapons) and have lots of experiences, pleasures (army: travel, see the world) but the downside is that you are 0wned, body and soul, and you have much higher odds of being violently killed or seriously jacked-up.

And his advice about avoiding the light when you die, well that sounds like a trick to keep you rebirthing in samsara. I thought it was funny how how he mentioned Blade Runner. I just knew Daryl Hannah was evil!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I think that involvement with dark spirits is sort of like joining the military. You'll get magic powers (army: big guns, weapons) and have lots of experiences, pleasures (army: travel, see the world) but the downside is that you are 0wned, body and soul, and you have much higher odds of being violently killed or seriously jacked-up.

I'd never heard this analogy before. It'll require more thought on my part...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now I'm going to nail down specific things my channel has said so there's some sort of order to it.

1. The first thing to accept is that you will never have all the answers. Ergo: "prepare to be disappointed."

2. The second thing to accept is that the ultimate realities of the universe will be forever beyond your comprehension.

3. Since you will never have all the answers and the ultimate realities of the universe are beyond your comprehension you will never really know what religion or mode of thought is true.

4. However, all but the strongest-willed of humanity must have a firm system of belief in order to adequately deal with the horrors of the universe.

5. A partial system of belief that leaves the door open to "maybes" is insufficient and leads to neurosis.

6. An all-encompassing system of belief brings more happiness and strength to an individual than a partial one.

7. However, all-encompassing systems of belief and unwavering faith is a type of psychosis.

8. Complete athiesm is the ideal but is unattainable to all but the most strong-willed individuals.

9. Complete athiesm is the ideal because not only does the anthropomorphized God of popular culture does not exist, the concept of an Ultimate is unfathomable to the human mind. To even fool oneself in pretending to comprehend the Ultimate is false. There is no God. There is no God.

10. However, there is no penalty paid if you choose to adopt the view that there is a God or Christ, as long as you are unwavering in that belief. The Universe simply doesn't care, and it doesn't laugh at you.

11. The first greatest evil is the frustration of desire.

12. The second greatest evil is indecision.

13. The third greatest evil is hypocrisy.

14. The fourth greatest evil is the willing annihilation of root personality.

15. The fifth greatest sin is the willing annihilation of the root personality of others.

16. There is no one beginning. Beginning is constantly happening.

17. There is not one Ultimate Creator. The Ultimate Creator keeps birthing itself backwards so the beginning is constantly happening. That is all I will say on that.

18. Order and Chaos in equal measure throughout eternity.

19. The Balance will always be struck, this is assured--but the danger of imbalance is always present and we must be ever vigilant.

20. I am Chaos. Those who suppress me and my kind are my secret servants. The greatest chaos than can be produced is formed from suppression.

21. Chaos and Order are beyond morality. To say that Chaos=bad and Order=good would be inaccurate.

22. Morality is a human creation. Which is not to belittle it.

23. Morality is necessary in order to maintain the balance of Order and Chaos. But it is not a divinity in and of itself--nor is it an absolute. It is a tool.

24. Every good or positive action that you perform will, ultimately, have an equal negative shadow. This dark reflection usually manifests itself in an oblique way that you will probably never be aware of.

25. Every bad or negative action that you perform will, ultimately, have an equal positive light. If you crave closure and want that positive reflection, you will have to seek it--or else it will probably remain oblique.

26. Every human, deep down, wants to be told what to do. Rebellion comes when the human deems the "teller" not worthy enough.

27. If I had innumerated in my words various laws and creeds designed to ultimately enslave my listeners I would receive many converts--and I am a worm. Think of what a human could accomplish.

28. Beware of those who speak in absolutes--the philosophy behind their words usually ends with you in chains.

29. Apocalypses are personal.

30. The early church leaders were right about one thing--the Earth IS the center of the universe. This world is a construct.

31. The only way other planets will be populated with life as you know it is if you colonize.

32. Colonization has already happened in the future and they're coming back.

33. The only other things in existence that have mind processes like humans are "spirits." By spirits I do not mean the Dead necessarily. Demons, angels, jinn, imps, "aliens" can all be spirits. What we consider the "human spirit" is just one type of "spirit".

34. You are a spirit with clothing. That doesn't mean you're something special.

35. I just realized--when I say "demon," or "angel," or "alien," I mean nothing like what your popular culture dictates, do you understand this?

36. Demons are agents of Chaos, and angels are agents of Order.

37. Demons and angels are mutable--they can change sides quickly.

38. Every spirit that "talks" to you is trying to manipulate you in some way. Or else they wouldn't bother talking to you. I mean, what's so special about *you*?

39. You are not inherently special in any way--other than the specialness you assign to yourself. It is all your responsibility.

40. If I told you just now that you were inherently special and gifted and better than everybody else, you would fall down on your knees and worship me--and I am just a worm. Think what a human could do.

--to be continued next session.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Cassie Clay]

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Cassie Clay]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

32. Colonization has already happened in the future and they're coming back.

Question - E.T.'s are really time travelers? They are coming back
to study their ancestors (us)? - That's kinda what I thought
some of them were.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Question - E.T.'s are really time travelers? They are coming back
to study their ancestors (us)? - That's kinda what I thought
some of them were"

they come back, in hopes of changing their past.....with the help of others who are outside of our timeline...so, if they totally screw up, there are some who can always fix it. even if they manage to uncreate themselves.
desparate people can do some pretty stupid things ya know.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
If this is real, this belongs right along with the montauk superman stuff. But, this really sucks.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree here. This would be a little more believable if the interviewer was Mike Wallace, but it's not, so I'm not buying it. I'm dumbfounded by the seriousness of some of these replies. This is the result of a very creative and imaginative mind. Well, at least you got that going for you Cassie.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
they come back, in hopes of changing their past.....with the help of others who are outside of our timeline...so, if they totally screw up, there are some who can always fix it. even if they manage to uncreate themselves.
desparate people can do some pretty stupid things ya know.

Well then let's grab our sonic screwdriver and hop into a tardis! Sorry for the big pic, I don't know how to re-size for posting here.

My favorite episode was with Baker, they played the same 3 minute sequence over and over saying things like, "We seem to be caught in an infinite loop!" "How do we break out of it?" "I'm not sure".... "We seem to be caught in an inifinite loop!" "How do we break out of it?" "I'm not sure"... "We seem to be caught in an inifinit loop!"

Hooo boy, it was sci-fi poetry in action. Gotta love low budget, what we can't make up for in props we do make up for in creativity.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you have the ability to channel higher beings why choose 'satan'. Why not try to channel christ. you would probably get the answers you want and more importantly it would be the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
If you have the ability to channel higher beings why choose 'satan'. Why not try to channel christ. you would probably get the answers you want and more importantly it would be the truth.

Huzzah! Brilliant!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
christ and truth...those dont go well in one sentence. unless you're naive and believe in christianity. one religion i stronly dislike due to the shortsighted and arrogant individuals that are part of it. people who think they know while they know nothing. and when they're given the answers they will discard them as answers given by some demonic entity.

whether this channel sessions are real or not, i'll leave those in the middle. worrying whether a demonic entity will come back to cause you harm, don't make me laugh. they cant hurt you unless you're affraid of em and weak in mind.

it was an interesting read which made me think of some of my own views towards certain aspects. and all i can say i agree with most from those "chats".

i can see why christianity is NOT the way to go. unless you're a fool. if i offended christians. i dont care because i'm fed up with such closeminded individuals. i'll stick with the teachings of reiki who think a lot less in boxes and arent as fast into calling people who embrace their gifts as demons

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender

6. An all-encompassing system of belief brings more happiness and strength to an individual than a partial one.

7. However, all-encompassing systems of belief and unwavering faith is a type of psychosis.

--so basically I respect where you're coming from, because you have found a belief system that works for you. But the fact that you are referring to Christ as if it is "understood" by the world that he is the absolute truth reflects a very specialized perception of reality on your part--though as long as you don't try to interfere in non-believers' lives I'm totally cool with you having those beliefs.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Kushi_Master

I'm sorry, but I have to agree here. This would be a little more believable if the interviewer was Mike Wallace, but it's not, so I'm not buying it. I'm dumbfounded by the seriousness of some of these replies. This is the result of a very creative and imaginative mind. Well, at least you got that going for you Cassie.

Peace

I was with you right up to the point where you said that the very fact of 60 Minutes's Mike Wallace interviewing a disembodied spirit would make the event more credible.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Who is right?

I got love is the greatest
You got chaos is the greatest.

If chaos is good. Then try drinking out of a glass
broken into pieces.

I felt love, positivity and respect.
You felt sick.

If feeling sick is good. Then get sick enough and you will die
with excruciating pain.

I got freedom
You got enslavement.

If enslavement is good. Then be enslaved and lose your free will
and individuality to be an atheist.

I got light and dark is necessary.
You got angels are parasites.

If angels are parasites for helping people. Then demons
are what for feeding of people? Interestingly. Your Kundalini is enjoyable to Satan. Now, whose the parasite?

I got life, growth and spiritual evolution.
You got condolistation and death.

Now if consolidation and death are good. Then go for the ultimate consolidation and death: the death of your soul. If you don't want to exist, then your opinions are worthless. After all, if you never existed, your opinions would not exist either.

I got maturity and acceptance.
You got vularity, sarcasm and insults.

If vulgarity, sarcasm and insults are good. Then try having a conversation
with your parents using vulgarity, sarcasm and insults against them. In, fact why not start on ATS?

It's pretty obvious who is right. Your answers are all contradictions of
the very truths of your being. If Satan had his way, you would not even
exist. If you existed you would exist as a slave, suffering from diseases, in constant pain and living in chaotic conditions. Your life would be completely empty. Again, sounds like fun. Just not my kind of fun. I never went for sadism and self-mutilation.

The truth verifies itself. You can't win this argument against me, no matter how hard you try. Nonesense will always be nonsense. Truth will always be truth.

However, I would really like to see you drink with a glass broken into pieces

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join