It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Channel The Dark One

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why did you want to contact him? All you did was open the door for possession and for him to poison your soul.

You cannot beleive a word he says. Afterall, he is the master of deception. Why would he tell you the truth?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
When I met Lucifer ...

Interesting. More please. Did you invite him? If so, how?
Did he just randomly knock on your door and you answered.
Thanks! (sincerely interested to hear more)

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Q: Is my kundalini activated?
A: It's enjoyable.

I am not familiar with this term. Would somone
please explain it to me? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well to me this sounds like your talking to yourself....but hey still a intresting read. I liked lucifers replies....
By the way satan holds the black flame (or light).

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This might help?
kundalini

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Q: Is my kundalini activated?
A: It's enjoyable.

Kundalini is a metaphysical dormant spiritual energy that is depicted like a coiled snake at the base of the spine. When the Kundalini is activated, ones psychic abilities are activated. Here is a link on it:

www.answers.com...&r=67

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am the anathema of frustrated desire

For the record, that wasn't me, I promise!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema

I am the anathema of frustrated desire

For the record, that wasn't me, I promise!

well thanks for clarification................we thought you were manifesting yourself!!

angie

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

well thanks for clarification................we thought you were manifesting yourself!!

angie

Wouldn't want that...Yet

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
if you ever need out let us know. You seriously don't think he's going to leave you alone now, do you?

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's always interesting to read these. Just remember that you never know what you are dealing with and I would assume the worst.

Best analogy I've heard:

Playing with the occult is like leaving your front door open with a sign that invites anyone passing by to come in.

I've had my own bad experiences.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacho
It's always interesting to read these. Just remember that you never know what you are dealing with and I would assume the worst.

Best analogy I've heard:

Playing with the occult is like leaving your front door open with a sign that invites anyone passing by to come in.

I've had my own bad experiences.

I'd be interested in hearing if ever you'd like to expand or U2U.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Cassie,

First of all I am worried about you. Channeling any of the dark forces is dangerous, indeed. I messed around with it in my teen years and my life has never been the same since. I have had more than my share of evil experiences from this. Anything from the other side has a way of attaching itself to you once you invoke or invite, it is all over. One thing that puzzles me is why you asked Lucifer to communicate with you. I am sure that you were curious, and the questions you asked were valid, but the danger involved in your communication is not worth it. Lucifer, or Satan as he is known today is the Father of all Lies, and is here to decieve all of humanity. He wants to be a part of your life, but not for any good reason. He wants to destroy and decieve us all. I know because I have suffered terrifying things and still do today. I am concerned for you and am asking you to pray hard for your protection, you will need it. If you wanna know about my experiences, please feel free to U2U me anytime. I have proof that will scare you out of ever wanting to do this again, and I am here to help. Thank you and bless you...

Icelandia

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW Cassie, that was awsome!!!

Do it again, do it again!!!

You should consider making a list if questions to ask the Rosy Chaos Chief and report your findings. Or alternitively contact Order and get its side of the story!

However, being the Uberchaos it may all be false.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This session reminds me of the Cassiopean transcripts.

Wether you talk to Lucifer or Higher Self from the future, it is channeled throught your subconscious, which is a form of order, in the most reductible form. Chaos is something that exist but for which you need a KEY to understand its pattern in a linear acKNOWLEDGEBLE way.

From Chaos comes Order, and order is a dynamic equilibrum limited by entropic values of any system you are observing. Simple observations will demonstrate this.

SO how to explain your channeling?

You wrote words out of the blue (chaos), but for the people with the right Knowledge (key), this transcript means something on which they can associate an experience; therefore, Order is created...for this moment of interest.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe you made contact with a Jinn. The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis (Lucifer).
Some are good, some are bad (satans)

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Immortal
Do you mean Djinn, as in bound-within-a-bottle wish granting spirits?

On an unrelated note...
Is it so hard for everyone to lay off the fear-mongering?

"Be very, very afraid of the thing that terrifies me!" That's what you're all saying. Stop trying to wedge your own dark spots into other peoples universes.

Pay no attention to the peanut gallery, make your own reality.

That's almost bumper sticker worthy, I reckon.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting...

Thats all I have to say about that...

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Is it so hard for everyone to lay off the fear-mongering?

"Be very, very afraid of the thing that terrifies me!" That's what you're all saying. Stop trying to wedge your own dark spots into other peoples universes.

Pay no attention to the peanut gallery, make your own reality.

That's almost bumper sticker worthy, I reckon.

I agree with you... How do these people who know if god is maybe the wrong way the go.. Considering the bible is full of mistakes itself..

[edit on 3/21/2005 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 3/21/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
First off, I'm a Pagan, and I don't believe in an all evil entity (I find that people are quite capable of producing evil all on their own). I warn you, I don't mean to offend anyone by this post, I just like to watch people think. So try and think outside the dogmatic boxes that we have so carefully been tucked away in. Looking at the above situation from a less thought of standpoint, I really wonder if Lucifer the Light Bringer was truly evil.

Let's make things simple:
He was said to be the Angel of Light; God's right hand man.
He either disagreed with God at some point or wanted to claim the throne of heaven for himself. Either way he acted against God's will.
He got kicked out of Heaven and one third of the angels followed him.

That's the Christian side of the story. Now let's see things from a different light:
He was said to be the Angel of Light; God's right hand man.
He either disagreed with God at some point or wanted to claim the throne of heaven for himself. Either way he acted against God's will.
He voluntarily left Heaven and one third of the angels followed him.

Let's tell another story:
The first son of a man is born and is regarded as the light in the father's heart.
The father makes a mistake, a tremendous mistake. The child leaves the household in a show of opposition. The mother leaves with the child realizing what the father had done.

What if God is not the all perfect God that the Christians believe him to be. What if He made a mistake.

Humans. The one creature on Earth that turned away from the life God gave to him.

All other creatures of the wild live in perfect harmony. One species dies due to its inability to adapt. Another from a natural disaster. But always, nature regains ballance.

Then you introduce humans to the scene. They diverge from the life God gave them. The decided to take the path of Knowledge instead of the path of Nature. They create towns which have wars. The towns develope into states, the states into countries. Now, take a step back from the culture you were raised in. See the world for what it has become. Little more than a disease infested cell in this universe.

Personally, I like the what if game: what if Lucifer disagreed with God about the creation of Humans? What if, in a cruel act of karma, the wonders that God created in this world, his pride and joy, are being washed away by the sea of man.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's a moderately high brow comedy bomb.

She drops it and she sits waiting for you all to respond.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join