It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult: Fascination with Intelligence and Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
" All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known. The persons who control the societies and the Illuminati are occultists and Satanists, and they practice Black Magic. Their God is Lucifer. "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

It's a thrilling thought, that this planet as a matter of fact is run with Black Magic - a planet where magic is not supposed to exist at all in any shape and form, except in the movies and in books, and if somebody tells you it does exist, he/she will most certainly be ridiculed. After people have watched movies like "Lord of the Rings" they wish there was more magic in their lives; little do they know .."

So in this occultic sense, you would not have to be KNOWINGLY involved at all, your energy would STILL contribute.

From the occult, mind control and Intelligence (agencies) have developed.
By taking over the Movie Industry, the Record companies, and by their control of the Fine Arts (we ALL know Pop art is BS), they know how to influence the teenagers to dance to their own tune and accept their kind of reality. This makes sense if you look at what kind of "entertainment" we are enforced to enjoy.

The music that is directed at teenagers is focused on sounding bad, and promoting apathy, violence and drugs.

Studies have shown the more TV you watch the LESS you know. Newspapers are written at a 6th grade level. How can people say, Don't Believe everything on the Internet? Were these people believing all the input from other sources, and only the Internet has been identified as being dangerous, because it is SOMETIMES thought-provoking?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oh yeah, just what has been missing in my life, another SS thread with exposition and no back-up information.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The OPERATIVE thought in this thread, as evidenced above, being:

that this planet as a matter of fact is run with Black Magic -

a planet where magic is not supposed to exist at all in any shape and form, except in the movies and in books, and if somebody tells you it does exist, he/she will most certainly be RIDICULED.

Now please discuss, without me or the mods steering the direction that this is to follow.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a planet where magic is not supposed to exist at all in any shape and form

says who? there is Magick all around you if you will just,

and look around.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Now please discuss, without me or the mods steering the direction that this is to follow.

You giving me orders mate?

Tell you what, I'll back up MY position. Other threads by this author that put forth a position without any basis:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See, I've provided three example as to my position. Don't let the 3rd one fool you. I believe I've successful proven my point. Do you want to try something that pro-active?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Again, now ridicule for not recognizing Magick as obvious.

You guys are really proving my point. I owe you much thanks. We have now seen the Occult-saturated, and the Occult-denying.

Can we get someone who would like to discuss why society leans more heavily in the direction of denial?

Or some examples of magick, that can be seen with one's head out of one's rear? Or is magick still the unseen, and intangible, which can be understood, but not seen in motion, only in retrospect?

Is Magick used FOR society, or FOR individuals? Is it used AGAINST society, is the change of a population's subconscious the working of magick?

Are we allowed in today's society to reference MAJOR EVENTS as workings of Magick, and ritual sacrifice taking place in plain view, as it in the Olde Daze.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have no problem discussing Majik, I have a problem with a thread based on NOTHING.

BTW, you might consider changing your text colour as your backgound hides your profile. That's frowned upon here.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You guys are really proving my point

please define You Guys.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

You guys are really proving my point

please define You Guys.

Not me, I'm not a Mason.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You giving me orders mate?

Tell you what, I'll back up MY position. Other threads by this author that put forth a position without any basis:

See, I've provided three example as to my position. Don't let the 3rd one fool you. I believe I've successful proven my point. Do you want to try something that pro-active?

I'd have to agree with Intrepid, Akilles. We've been telling you this for a long time: you need to start backing up your claims with solid evidence. Now look what's happened: nobody is taking you seriously.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Evidence of magick?

Thread about nothing?

Its all about how occult knowledge is used to tantalize people.

Forbidden knowledge. It can only be gained a bit at a time, and it must be a direct experience of the knowledge, in ritual form, most likely.

Secrets that can be gained no where else, ensuring loyalty.

And in the end, how this is no more than the elaborate control of a mind by another. Even a person who has only READ Crowley could qualify.

This what happens when you decide there are only a CERTAIN NUMBER OF AUTHORITIES in this world, and so you guys (all of you in this thread, mods, non-Masons, etc) continue to ask for 'evidence'.

Much of life could be spent trying to prove the unprovable. Is that a 'Why'? No, it is still only proof! Proof of what, well, thats where you need to know WHY, isn't it?

So if people don't even know what the crime is, how can they find proof? And how can they be looking, if they didn't know a crime was committed in the first place?

Asking for proof is tantamount to telling me I'm the only one who cares, and I should do something about it. And I am here telling you, people need to think, then the proof will come. It has to be on an individual basis, I can't prove anything to someone who won't listen or look for themselves!

But I can prove Harry Truman dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima on the 33rd parallel.
And I can prove he only became the 33rd president because of the death of the 32nd president. This is called a logical conclusion.
On April 12, 1945, President Franklin D. Roosevelt met his “sudden death” of a cerebral hemorrhage at the 33rd Parallel at Warm Springs, Georgia.
His last words were, “I have a terrific headache.” His medical chart is missing. A President, but there's no doubts about what happened, don't worry about it. Actually, I can't prove the 'no doubts' part...

Harry S Truman, 33rd degree Freemason, droppin bombs on the 33 parallel, cuz he's the 33rd president, yuh heard! The S is for Solomon, Son! Constructin' his temple, a grand Work of the Ages, while world war rages.

The date of the atomic blast from the past, occurred on 08/06/1945, 8+6+ 1+9+4+5= 33
Well, wouldn't you just predict that?
Now as occultists say 33 33 33
Or 333 333

Cug

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Evidence of magick?

I can tell you how anyone can do a magick ritual and see results.. But you will tell me it's not magick.

Thread about nothing?

Its all about how occult knowledge is used to tantalize people.

Forbidden knowledge. It can only be gained a bit at a time, and it must be a direct experience of the knowledge, in ritual form, most likely.

Secrets that can be gained no where else, ensuring loyalty.

Occult knowledge is no longer secret. Any one can walk into your local Barnes & Nobles and purchase all the secrets you want. I was going to say the method of teaching is the secret, but in fact that is also out there already. But having a teacher really helps. If you want to learn to play the guitar, you can learn on your own, but if you have a good teacher your going to learn faster and there is a good chance you will be better.

And in the end, how this is no more than the elaborate control of a mind by another. Even a person who has only READ Crowley could qualify.

This what happens when you decide there are only a CERTAIN NUMBER OF AUTHORITIES in this world, and so you guys (all of you in this thread, mods, non-Masons, etc) continue to ask for 'evidence'.

So Wes Penre is your authority?

But I can prove Harry Truman dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima on the 33rd parallel.

No you can't, Hiroshima is located on the 34th parallel.

On April 12, 1945, President Franklin D. Roosevelt met his “sudden death” of a cerebral hemorrhage at the 33rd Parallel at Warm Springs, Georgia.

Nope, Warm Springs, Georgia is located on the 32nd parallel.

Now as occultists say 33 33 33
Or 333 333

No occultists say 93 93/93 well at least Thelemic occultists do. In fact there are no occultist who use 33 33 33. The only ones who do are people who think like you do. Now that might make a man think that people like you are the ones who are behind the NWO!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The World is for the most part under the influence of black-magic.

(otherwise it obviously wouldn't be in the state it is now in.)

However, everything 'Occult' is not necessarily bad/evil.

Occult just means "hidden".

Perhaps we ought to define the difference between a Black-Magician and a Theurgist/White Magician:

From The Gnostic Glossary

Black Lodge The diabolic intelligence which seeks to pull souls into attachment to desire-sensation and the awakening of the consciousness that is trapped within the ego.

Excerpted from The Perfect Matrimony: "From the dawn of life, a great battle has raged between the powers of Light and the powers of Darkness. The secret root of that battle lies in sex. Gods and Demons live in eternal struggle. The Gods defend the doctrine of chastity. The Demons hate chastity. In sex is found the root of the conflict between Gods and Demons... There are Masters of the Great White Lodge. There are Masters of the Great Black Lodge. There are disciples of the Great White Lodge. There are disciples of the Great Black Lodge. The disciples of the Great White Lodge know how to move consciously and positively in the Astral Body. The disciples of the Great Black Lodge also know how to travel in the Astral Body... The White Magician worships the inner Christ. The Black Magician worships Satan. This is the “I,” the me, myself, the reincarnating ego. In fact, the “I” is the specter of the threshold itself. It continually reincarnates to satisfy desires. The “I” is memory. In the “I” are all the memories of our ancient personalities. The “I” is Ahriman, Lucifer, Satan."

Black Magic See also Goetia.

"The black magicians have their mysticism, and they always firmly believe that they walk on the good path. No black magician believes that he walks on the evil path. The path of black magic is a broad way filled with vices and pleasures." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

"Multitudes of schools of black magic exist, many of them with very venerable traditions that teach Sexual Magic with the spilling of semen. They have very beautiful theories that attract and captivate, and if the student falls in that seductive and delicious deceit, he becomes a black magician. Those black schools affirm to the four winds that they are white and that is why ignorant ones fall. Moreover, those schools talk of beauty, love, charity, wisdom, etc., etc. Naturally, in those circumstances the ignorant disciple attains the belief with firmness that such institutions are not evil and perverse. Remember good disciple, that the Abyss is full of sincerely mistaken ones and people of very good intentions..." - The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah

"The intellect as the negative function of the mind is demoniacal. Everyone that enters into these studies, the first thing that they want is to dominate the mind of others. This is pure and legitimate black magic. No one has the right to violate the free will of others. No one has the right to exercise coaction upon the mind of others because this is black magic. The ones that are guilty of this grave error are all of those mistaken authors that are everywhere. All of those books of hypnotism, magnetism and suggestion are books of black magic. Whosoever does not know how to respect the free will of others is a black magician; those who perform mental works in order to violently dominate the mind of others convert themselves into perverse demons. These people separate themselves from the Innermost and they crumble into the Abyss." - The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah

Goetia Comes from an ancient word that means "howling and groaning." Goetia is the science of practical black magic. Magic is the science of influencing nature’s phenomena (internal and external). The practitioner of goetia uses magic to manipulate, harm, gain power, control, and feed desire/ego through consciously feeding the sensual mind.

White Magicians follow the Will of The Divine, not their egos.

Theurgy From the Greek theos, "god," and ergon, "work" The action of Theos (God, the Monad). This is white magic, the influence and power that the Monad has over nature and its phenomena. This power and intelligence is exercised in many ways and can be exercised through the Bodhisattva or any particular solar body.

White Brotherhood That ancient collection of pure souls who maintain the highest and most sacred of sciences: White Magic or White Tantrism. It is called White due to its purity and cleanliness. This “Brotherhood” or “Lodge” includes human beings of the highest order from every race, culture, creed and religion, and of both sexes.

From Occult Medicine and Practical Magic:

The White Magician does not violate the Law. Whosoever performs magical works without permission of his Intimate and against the will of the Divine Hierarchies is a Black Magician who will pay his karma within the abyss.

The Divine Rabbi from Galilee practiced the Gospel and healed the sick because he was a true Magician and Theurgist, a true God.

"Magic" comes from mag which means "priest". It signifies great power from the Divine Wisdom, the Ineffable Light, the Solar Substance which the Medic Magician manipulates in order to heal those who are ill.

When the human being fuses himself with his own Intimate, he converts himself into a God of Nature. This is why the Masters from the Mayan Ray are ineffable Gods of Nature.

PEACE

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Intrepid - when you say you "aren't a Mason" are you referring to your "Intrepid" character of the real person behind the mask so to speak?
I see many Freemasons using this disassociation technique to convince themselves that they aren't lying.

Your behavior in this forum when looked at objectively has a definite pro-Mason bent, I mean you are culling off entire threads to the wastebasket whenever the "Beautiful Brethren" start to take a pasting.

I don’t really care about the pages of abusive comments Freemasons direct at me personally, yet you’ve be handing out warnings left right and centre as soon as anyone goes “boo” in the other direction.

Take this as constructive criticism, you can’t be a moderator if you pick sides, its like having judge that’s also a policeman (or a criminal.)

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
if somebody speaks about the Masons brickwork, is it unreasonable to ask for cement to back it up ?

If I look at Intrepids past posts, I notice more of a critical stance towards bold, improbable and unfounded claims in general than pertaining to masonry specific, as far as I see it he is just asking us to Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
My point Silenius is that when someone does back it up, the thread is declared invalid and vapourised out of existance.

Cug

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The World is for the most part under the influence of black-magic.

You know this is a good example that disproves what I guess the subject of this thread is.

"Occult: Fascination with Intelligence and Control"

Tamahu and I are both occultists (I think) yet while our ideals share a somewhat common origin they are almost polar opposites from a practical viewpoint. We could start a thread that would last forever just debating our views. Yet the conspiracy theorist thinks we are working together to control the world. When in fact even the occultists who share ideals don't work very well together.

For example, I have seen a pyramid shaped chart somewhere on ATS that stated that the O.T.O. was directly below the Illuminati and were the ones controlling the Masons. Now if you had any idea of the current state of the O.T.O. you would find it funny. Right now there are 4 O.T.O.'s that say they are the "real" O.T.O. And if you read any unmoderated thelemic list you will see that the majority of the chatter is nothing but my OTO is better than your OTO BS.

The same is true with other orders.. There are a half dozen or so Golden Dawn's, several Satanist groups, even Wicca has had a few order wars.

The Occult world can offer much in the way of personal growth, but there is one danger that every occult org recognizes. The growth of the ego. The whole idea of being "secret" and spoonfeeding information was to better prepare the person to fight the growth of the ego. But the cat is out of the bag now... and you can see the result everywhere in the occult world.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Intrepid - when you say you "aren't a Mason" are you referring to your "Intrepid" character of the real person behind the mask so to speak?
I see many Freemasons using this disassociation technique to convince themselves that they aren't lying.

Your behavior in this forum when looked at objectively has a definite pro-Mason bent, I mean you are culling off entire threads to the wastebasket whenever the "Beautiful Brethren" start to take a pasting.

I don’t really care about the pages of abusive comments Freemasons direct at me personally, yet you’ve be handing out warnings left right and centre as soon as anyone goes “boo” in the other direction.

Mate, you've really have got to get into touch with reality. What warnings are you refering to? What threads have I trashed? If I was going to trash one, this thread would have fit the bill. I recommend you don't slander me again.

To answer your first question, I met a Mason once, that's as close as I have come to Masonry.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cug, you don't know where others stand.

I take issue with part of what Tamahu has discussed, because those teachings have a Roman Catholic type taboo on sexual orgasm.

I have issue with you, because the ones who's teachings you follow have their words cloaked in double meaning, where the ego being the biggest risk ACTUALLY means only the leaders are to become immensely powerful by having their egos fed constantly, leaving anyone without an equal ego powerless to stand against them.

Intrepid, you think you were just in appearing in this thread. Why?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
BTW, you might consider changing your text colour as your backgound hides your profile. That's frowned upon here.

akillies, read the u2u I sent you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join