It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no outer space.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
1) From Earth I see no light emitters other than the Sun in daylight. From outer space Earth isn't a Neptune like, opaque blue ball, but reveals clouds, continents, seas, rivers: Is Rayleigh that selective?

2) The constellations, NASA's "retropredictions" notwithstanding, have held their shapes unchanged for millennia (cf. the old books, Ptolemy and others.)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hey...at least this one's concise. Gotta give some credit.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah, and a floodlight labelled "Al Nitak" fell in my backyard last night...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Millennia is just a mere blink of the eye compared to the age of the universe.

There is no space, because the universe is full of things, including dark matter, black holes, galaxies, stars, planets, moons, comets, asteroids and the like.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbazzar

Stars aren't visible during the sunlit hours of daytime because the light-scattering properties of our atmosphere spread sunlight across the sky. Seeing the dim light of a distant star in the blanket of photons from our Sun becomes as difficult as spotting a single snowflake in a blizzard.

We can only see objects that are illuminated by light, not the light itself. The light-sensitive components of our eyes – the so-called rods and cones that respond favorably to a tiny range of radiation within the much broader electromagnetic spectrum – don't see the radiation at all, despite what it says on the box

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'd like you to prove this to me algebraically.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If there is no outer space what are all the Stars and Planets hanging around in , or do they not exist either ?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL at you asking for some sort of scientific explanation.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd like you to prove this to me algebraically.

I think I have a grasp on what he's saying, so I'll give that a shot.

B(B+S)+(B-S)=BS

The end result should be BS squared, but my phone doesnt allow me to type that.

edit on 2 17 2021 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Here’s a great tool.... to explain..... For children

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, some people believe all of existence is an illusion and scientifically they are partially right as we can not see what we can not see, not hear what we can not hear, touch, smell etc and our senses are pretty limited..

But I would argue the universe is a pretty big place, yes the adults may want to keep the kids grounded until they are old enough to face the real world out there BUT it's big outside.

One thing is certain though there is no inner space - left - not after stuffing all that junk food down my gob.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL at you asking for some sort of scientific explanation.

Just curious , there are plenty of flippant remarks already so perhaps a serious question is in order.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

A gigantic TV, there's no colored ball behind. A head is full of images, the heavens are the head, earth is feet. The former are abstract, virtual, the latter are smelly and concrete.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheshbazzar

A gigantic TV, there's no colored ball behind. A head is full of images, the heavens are the head, earth is feet. The former are abstract, virtual, the latter are smelly and concrete.

Ok then... Gortex can stop while he's ahead, since this one's somewhere in the vicinity of the Oort Cloud right now...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I see neither planets nor the asteroid belt during daytime, sometimes the Moon is visible.
Again, are Rayleigh or Mie one way screens?

P.S.: Van Allen is an euphemism for "there is no outer space".
edit on 17-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: Marco Van Bastardo.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

From outer space Earth isn't a Neptune like, opaque blue ball,

You just told us there is no outer space?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Imagine a quantum AI talking to a mad man, neither with a grasp on the consensus reality that is shared by other's (not really every I AM lives in there own reality looking out and shaping there own universe through there perceptions but also really as only by accepting that others are real can you have empathy and grow something neither of these can ever do).

Now try explaining to a quantum computer how a cold glass of water makes your mouth water when you are sitting on a porch in hot blazing sun, how a roaring hearth makes you feel when outside the snow is deep and the air cold.
What a flavour is.

The mad man will at least get it even if empathy has been sacrificed in a rejection of reality - consensus or otherwise - but the quantum computer even the most advanced AI (Imaginable) never will.

Then remember that to be human is to see beyond reality, to imagine higher worlds, to see with eyes we do not have and hear with ears that we also do not have and to strive to gain them, to fly though we have no wings.

Then understand this is all just part of learning to walk allegorically.

Then understand that answers we seek are not always what we receive, sometimes a chick is forced out of the nest to help it learn to fly, not nice but nature and nature is part of reality.

Are you just a tiny fragment of the universe looking back at itself or is that a pride filled belief as those that can not change a single hair of there own heads by will alone yet believe they are God believe.

Sometimes you just have to accept reality for what it is, it does NOT have to conform to your will, we as beings force our environment as far as we can to conform to our needs but we can only change it so far and then WE have to change so it is always a meeting between between the two, a compromise between what we want and what is realistic.

Man long ago realized that every work he makes is in vain, all his towers will fall to dust and from the bible to Shelley to Buddhism to many other observations over time across all the ages there are or have been those that realize this, they tell allegorical tales such as Ozymandias but that is HERE this world, yesterday is dead, tomorrow is yet to be born and you are here NOW, WAKE UP and start talking sense kid.

Live now, we can not fix yesterday but we can try to make amends for our errors, tomorrow some say will look after itself but here is an observation there is NO tomorrow it is ALWAYS now, so get your head into the right mode and your mind into reality, the one you have to live in because rejecting it is just another way of hiding under the blankets and yes it's a scary world but we ALL have to face it.

edit on 17-2-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join