It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relatives of Terror Victims in Iraq Confront the Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Link to video

God bless these women. Must be tough to come face to face with a person that killed your son.

Good that he atleast was ashamed (if you look at his face when they pull the mother away.. looks like he is about to cry or is crying)

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You know, the same could be said of the "victims" coming face to face with all the troops.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know, the same could be said of the "victims" coming face to face with all the troops.

Um, no, dgtempe.
You are doing nothing but distracting from the real topic. Its called a Red Herring Fallacy.
I thought this was covered under "Dark Days" or was under "Ending the Dark Days"?

I do believe the topic is: Relatives of Terror Victims in Iraq Confront the Terrorists?

seekerof

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have to wonder even if the story on the link is true and the mother has the right to confront the killer of her son and perhaps demand retribution, I can not stop wondering how well the media was filming the reactions of the people involve to have the best footage.

I will said propaganda was indeed been used by the people around the women and the killer.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Best footage?
Just because they are Iraqi you don't think they can hold a video camera correctly?

[edit on 20-3-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
Best footage?
Just because they are Iraqi you don't think they can hold a video camera correctly?
[edit on 20-3-2005 by andpau66]

What? you don't think the video was a nice one? I think they did a nice job with the camera.

new topics

top topics

join