It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 28 Year Old Wisconsin Mom Dies Days After Second Pfizer Shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Covid Vaccines. Not just for getting rid of old retired people in Nursery Homes. Those old people are a liability. We've already extracted every bit of life energy from them. Why let them enjoy a few years in an expensive Nursery Home? Confiscate their wealth through taxation and be done with it.

These vaccines will shorten your lifespan. It might not happen right away. Similar vaccines have never made it past animal testing. The animals eventually get sick. Often getting organ failure.

At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well yeah, they are Bioengineered proteins along with synthetic lipids being injected directly into your body. This is no surprise.

This is the consequence of idolizing pharmaceutical megacorps. Have we forgotten that medical treatment is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US (some estimates say its #1)?

I'd like to know the percent yield of the intended protein when they are manufacturing these vaccines. There's no way it's 100%, which means there are likely a slew of unintended foreign proteins accompanying each vaccine dosage.
edit on 16-2-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Well yeah, they are Bioengineered proteins along with synthetic lipids being injected directly into your body. This is no surprise.

This is the consequence of idolizing pharmaceutical megacorps. Have we forgotten that medical treatment is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US (some estimates say its #1)?

I'd like to know the percent yield of the intended protein when they are manufacturing these vaccines. There's no way it's 100%, which means there are likely a slew of unintended foreign proteins accompanying each vaccine dosage.

Or intended depopulation tools.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

In your link I thought it interesting that the animal study although mentioned did NOT mention that the anti-body response resulted in a 100% fatality rate,

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I will stay neutral on this vaccine, I do not feel enough testing was done to verify it's safety, but I will only inform others on to possible side effects and never give anyone advice on vaccines unless they have a history of bad reactions to the vaccine they are planning on taking. Since there is no history yet, I will just stay neutral. Everyone has their own right to believe in their medical treatments, I will not try to disuade them against something unless I know for sure they are susceptible to side effects. I have read about the autoimmune issues with this vaccine, but will remain mute till I see what happens, the dampening of the immune system with added chemistry so this vaccine will not cause overreaction wears off over a certain amount of time. Probably about four months. Is that long enough for this mrna to be removed from being a threat by our metabolic system.....I do not have a clue, I do see the concern of some people who have worked with this type of mrna though. I personally will not be taking it because of some reactions to the flu vaccine and the DTAP more recently.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

A lot of people are getting vaccinated, even though they already have anti-bodies, due to recovering from Covid-19.

Doctors who are advising this doubling up on antibodies should be scrutinized. They are giving unwise advice.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just as long as ALL results are taken into consideration and not the cherry picked positive ones.

Had to get that disclaimer in before you get labeled as a fear monger.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

SO instead of immunizing them the vaccine has instead made at least some of the recipient's hyper allergic to the virus.

Very worrying news.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

As long as we still have freedom, I won't be touching this vaccine.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If the population is properly informed instead of brainwashed by MSM they should have the right to take the vaccine if they want. If they would rather take the risk of the vaccine vs the disease itself. Which is only something like 1% chance of killing you if you get infected.

Just don't force others to take it by not allowing them to travel, go to school, work etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Covid Vaccines. Not just for getting rid of old retired people in Nursery Homes. Those old people are a liability. We've already extracted every bit of life energy from them. Why let them enjoy a few years in an expensive Nursery Home? Confiscate their wealth through taxation and be done with it.

These vaccines will shorten your lifespan. It might not happen right away. Similar vaccines have never made it past animal testing. The animals eventually get sick. Often getting organ failure.

At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs.

As I understand it, this is due to something called pathogenic priming (also known as cytokine storm, immuno-priming or immuno-super priming). Mammals who have been injected with this mRNA code develop a set of immune system responses that, when the real virus (or another common coronavirus) show up, the immune system goes into overdrive...inducing excessive inflammation and the killing off of healthy cells (like the ones that have been induced to express the virus spike protein).

I am not a medical professional, but this sounds exceedingly dangerous. One of the things that concerns me is that it seems this mass vaccination program is part of the test of this new technology...as I have heard the the "results" will be published sometime in 2023.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

I am not a medical professional, but this sounds exceedingly dangerous. One of the things that concerns me is that it seems this mass vaccination program is part of the test of this new technology...as I have heard the the "results" will be published sometime in 2023.

i read then posted the news that the COVID 'vaccine' Data is Sealed for 30 Years..

a favor for big pharma along with the No Lawsuit Clauses for harmful side effects ?!

ETA --- the
'vaccine' is really just gene therapy in the factual realm... so the 'vaccine' data will be pure fairy tale 'results' that fit-the- Narrative

the real purpose is to modify all cells into protein spike generators that overwhelm the immune system
whats the polyethylene glycol purpose, is it a solvent in place of water? used to create those cellular factories ?

edit on th28161350500416502021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

related items:
see: gatesofvienna.net...

item

21. The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemenite Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.

see: www.lewrockwell.com...

see: www.infowars.com...

the last is a 1 hour interview on YT or 'banned'
edit on th28161350581616032021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
3,000 peeps a year die from aspirin, we gonna spaz out about that?

I mean, thats some damn stupid people trying to depopulate the planet.....literally ONE person in 15 million.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So it seems this video i posted a couple months ago is right then. Start at 20 mins. He explains exactly why vaccinated people will die when exposed to the corona virus again. I will never take this vaccine.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Before the china virus jab was released it was already warnings on the natural reactions of the body to this new Technology, inflammation was one of the most worrisome symptoms. Like I always said, you open the door to antibody production, but can you stop this same antibodies from attacking your body ? time will tell, that is why long term testing is soo much needed.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
So it seems this video i posted a couple months ago is right then. Start at 20 mins. He explains exactly why vaccinated people will die when exposed to the corona virus again. I will never take this vaccine.

link doesnt work.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
no jab for me. i'll take my chances with the super-deadly raging virus (so deadly that without seeing the 24/7 propaganda in the MSM i would have no clue there was ANY serious illness rampaging through society). science, in this instance, can take a running jump.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I mean, thats some damn stupid people trying to depopulate the planet.....literally ONE person in 15 million.

Regardless the Government halted Swine Flu vaccine distribution at 28 deaths as I've heard it. One thing aggravates me is even calling Gene Therapy a Vaccine - only reason that was done is to sell it to public - if they lie what it is, they probably lie about what it does.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As you heard it? One should provide evidence for such assertions.

www.telegraph.co.uk...#:~:text=Taking%20a%20daily%20aspirin,attacks%20and%2 0strokes%2C%20researchers%20said.

Again, if the idea is to kill peeps, why go through the trouble, and expense, of creating a vaccine that kills one in 15 million???? Why not just let the virus rip like Cuomo did in the wrinklies homes?

a reply to: Phoenix

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

WHY in the world would you take the word of Big Pharma and government? Why? Especially since the medical companies making the vaccine can never be held liable for anything. Isn’t that alone enough to cause you pause? If it were so safe and above board, why wouldn’t they stand behind their product?

Add to it the sealing of all the info related to this particular experiment, as shown above by another member. Why would they do that? Doe that not give you pause?

You can read all about the adverse reactions and deaths resulting from this “vaccine” already. Again- why would you take the word of Big Pharma and government, over the actual people and their family members who are reporting these bad reactions? They can’t sue, so it’s not like you could accuse them of that ulterior motive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join