It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Free Speech Parler Comes Back Online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I like to join naughty clubs where Big Tech and Government don’t want us to have impure thoughts. Sure, it isn’t perfect, but it beats the hell out of the mainstream alternatives.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Discussing controversial ideology and exploring taboo topics is free speech. Describing or planning the methods by which you want to commit criminal assault or damage private/federal property to intimidate the community or its leaders is not free speech. Let's just remember that distinction before diving too far down the rabbit hole.

Wrong.

That is free speech whether you or they like it or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Have they addressed the whole lack of security/location tracking feature that has been so widely publicized? For a platform such as theirs with the publicity now around it I would hope so.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Discussing controversial ideology and exploring taboo topics is free speech. Describing or planning the methods by which you want to commit criminal assault or damage private/federal property to intimidate the community or its leaders is not free speech. Let's just remember that distinction before diving too far down the rabbit hole.

For ANY political side.

Includes Twitter.

Re:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Tell that to bLM, aNtifa and the dEmocrat party

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Wrong.

That is free speech whether you or they like it or not.

Umm maybe you should brush up some. You both are correct to a certain extent.
We as Americans are free to do whatever we want.....hense the free part. Yet we most of the time are "free" to do the time.
And that is what it is man.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well there you go, I finally got logged in and it looks the same to me. My feed is still Zero Hedge and Breitbart, already in my book marks anyway.

Does anyone know how to change their email address in Parler? I have used a misspelled email address since I first signed up. Can't seem to figure that one out yet.

edit on 16-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Except they've tripled the tracking. So, you guys...good luck with your "freedom" there.

Goes up in the air, out to towers to space...and you're keylogged all.the.way.

Say what you want...but T.P.T.B...own the "stuff" we have to travel thru...

This "re-platforming"? Is the time to be very, very suspicious.

edit on 16-2-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join