It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elo

page: 1

join
share:
RNA

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS members!

Me names Ben, im 34, live in Oxford UK, I have one child (Tabitha) and make music and drive cranes for a living.

I've joined due to seeing a pair of UFO's about a year ago, and would like to find out if other members have had the same experience?....
I was not on '___' or any other mind bending hallucinogenic drugs and it was NOT a pair of experimental RAF craft (unless they have figured out how to manoeuvre planes totally alien to the current way of flight and not told us..
This happened in Oxford UK last winter at night while my friend and I were outside in his back garden having a cigarette (he has children and does not smoke in the house) the wind at the time was very very fast with no rain, I happened to look to the right of me and noticed two objects quite close to us almost encircling each other (going over the top and underneath each other) moving at a speed past us no other airborne craft im aware of can travel (it was over in five seconds) they then disappeared into the clouds leaving me and my friend pretty much speechless for a second or two with mouths hanging open, the craft were round disc shaped objects with a raised bump at the top, they appeared to be white but the speed they were travelling at could have produced this illusion??(could have been pink with green spots for all I know...these craft were going at a hell of a speed) Me and my friend were quite shaken by this experience, and we looked all over the net/local papers/TV to see if we were the only ones to see these UFO's the next day....nothing, not a word, it appears we were the only ones to see this....(would love someone to prove otherwise)

Anyway, that's the reason for me joining, I don't really care if no one believe me, I saw what I saw and feel privileged (and humbled) by what I witnessed, I have no photo's or any other evidence to prove my sighting other than my friend witnessing the same thing and he will say the same as me.....

Im looking forward to chatting about this subject and others relating to UFO's with you all.

Regards

RNA

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

looks like you will fit in well hear, See you around the board

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS RNA, I'm sure you'll find a lot of UFO information here and look forward to seeing more of your posts.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ben!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome ben! I hope you can find others with similar sightings.

RNA

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thank you for your warm welcomes!!
Having looked further into this site I realise it has many other topics which I find most interesting, the illuminati, masons, religion, ect ect......good site for all us sceptics/believers out there.

LOKING FORWARD TO TALKING POO/TRUTH WITH YOU ALL

RNA

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi Elo,
I believe You, I had an encounter 16 years ago and I still remember it vividly.
See Ya as we say here where I come from
WrenLittle

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I haad a similar experience, I saw two white objects encircling each other horizontally, they were straight above me at about 40.000 feet.

Welcome to the board RNA!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope I get the opportunity one day to see one.

new topics

top topics

join