It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a attorney ever been more correct, than this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted but it's the first I've seen of it and think it's worthy of a little discussion. I don't watch the network news anymore and things like this are one reason I don't.

Trump's attorney skewers the media and is 100% correct on his interviewer just dismissing the house manager's outright manipulation of evidence. Any means necessary amirite? He is right about how the media should be all over this, and they would if it didn't fit their narrative. He was also spot on about Mitch's rhetoric being political theater.

+52 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All of that needed to be said.

Journalism doesn't exist anymore. It's all "clap-back" nonsense and hysterical op-eds.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Playing to the "clicks" 24/7.............

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is a post that I made some time ago. It is relevant worldwide.

The root cause of the problem is corporate media ......... it's the corporate media that need to be dealt with.

They are the problem because the vast majority of politicians are sh!t scared of corporate media .... because they know if they get on the wrong side ........ it's doomsville ...... so they, too often, capitulate to the corporate media agenda. They are the problem because there are so few corporate bodies influencing the minds of hundreds of millions and ultimately billions around the world .... and it's all for money ...... that's it. It's not for anything magical, it's not for anything that will make this world a spectacular place ....... it's just about # money. It's pretty sick when you think about it ....... and it's why they need to be stopped.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think that the attorney did a great job of trying to show the truth of what was going on. The girl was trying to twist and turn the conversation to make the lawyers words look irrevelant, she failed in my view, but the majority of the left will believe she won, their beliefs limit the truth they hear. We are living in a country, and possibly a world, where lies are believed more than the truth. We were warned of this happening in an old book, thousands of years old and the outcome of such behavior is always a crumbling of the civilization that are spewing the miss-truths. The future of America looks pretty bleak, and the only way to rid the world of these deceivers is for another country to destroy our country's people, otherwise corruption will spread everywhere.

I do not give the USA another fifty years before it is completely destroyed by the rest of the world. If a high percentage of the people get corrupted and cannot tell the truth, they are a threat to all nations of the world.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

“The thing is, you guys don’t know me,” he told reporters. “I’m not a controversial guy. I’m not politically minded so to speak. I’m a trial lawyer and I represent people’s interests in court. ... And I’m disappointed that this is the result of just me doing my job.”

He's definitely a entertaining guy! by the way, where is phillydelphia?
twitter.com...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What I thought was great about this video was how this was a perfect example of the media twisting the narrative to suit their agenda! He caught her dead to rights on national TV, and called her out on it before she was able to regain her footing.

That was "game, set and match", right in front of your very eyes!

He was loaded for bear from the very start, and he let her have it! (which is another interesting point of this interview). CBS must have been pretty desperate to get some views taking the chance on interviewing Trump's lead counsel, right after he walked out of the hearings!! He'd just gotten done listening to unsubstantiated lies by members of the Senate, and then to have the media regurgitate the same crap when he was clearly pretty agitated already was a pretty ballzy move, bordering on panic and desperation...especially on Live TV!

edit on 2/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I appreciated the fact that she had that stupid smirk on her face as she tried to dismiss him at every turn, until the end where her expression changed. I believe that was the moment she realized he made her look like a fool.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

“The thing is, you guys don’t know me,” he told reporters. “I’m not a controversial guy. I’m not politically minded so to speak. I’m a trial lawyer and I represent people’s interests in court. ... And I’m disappointed that this is the result of just me doing my job.”

twitter.com...

If you can't debate the topic, demonize the source.

Same "Rules for Radicals" playbook used by the left since 1971.

~yawn~

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

A good trail lawyer will go for the throat right away, and not let you establish high ground. Their job is to do exactly what the democrats have tried to do all along with Trump, and this is maintain the perceived public-opinion high ground momentum.

1. Defeat your confidence to win
2. Defeat your will to win
3. Lay traps, front, back, and on both sides to remind you should you flee
4. Go for the KILL!

ETA - And this is why he was loaded for bear! Democrats didn't want a "trial"...they wanted a SPECTACLE!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

What I thought was great about this video was how this was a perfect example of the media twisting the narrative to suit their agenda! He caught her dead to rights on national TV, and called her out on it before she was able to regain her footing.

That was "game, set and match", right in front of your very eyes!

He was loaded for bear from the very start, and he let her have it! (which is another interesting point of this interview). CBS must have been pretty desperate to get some views taking the chance on interviewing Trump's lead counsel, right after he walked out of the hearings!! He'd just gotten done listening to unsubstantiated lies by members of the Senate, and then to have the media regurgitate the same crap when he was clearly pretty agitated already was a pretty ballzy move, bordering on panic and desperation...especially on Live TV!

Yep you can tell by his body language he was loaded for bear and he gave her both barrels, she deserved every bit of it though.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

demonize? he misspoke, it sounds funny, everybody laughs, that's it. he is kind of entertaining and even likeable. but i don't share his opinion of the trial.

the left movement (60s in germany and usa) is based on the fight against fascism, against war, against racism. against capitalism, against authoritarian regimes. that terrorism has grown out of this movement is unfortunately a fact.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This wasn't a "trial", far from it. This was a circus.

The leader of a circus is a showman. The leader of a trial is an attorney and a judge. Attorneys, evidence and judicial presiding's were nowhere to be found in this "circus" of an impeachment. There were plenty of clowns and showmen though.

Had this been a true legal preceding, it would have never made it past the opening arguments! Period!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Thanks for playing. Amazing how many people don't give a Weinerschnitzel about honest media. Guess the brainwashing is complete.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The comment "phillydelphia" was a subtle multi-level ball buster aimed at Joe Biden (for Jill).

Not everybody will "get it" and it was very clever 😃

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

demonize? he misspoke, it sounds funny, everybody laughs, that's it. he is kind of entertaining and even likeable. but i don't share his opinion of the trial.

the left movement (60s in germany and usa) is based on the fight against fascism, against war, against racism. against capitalism, against authoritarian regimes. that terrorism has grown out of this movement is unfortunately a fact.

Weird.

If they are "against" all those things, then how come they literally define them by their words, actions and laws passed by them?

For instance, look up the word "dictate".

As a verb, it can be used as "to prescribe or lay down authoritatively or peremptorily; command unconditionally".

As a noun, it can be used as "to give orders".

Currently we have a President that has "Dictated" more Executive orders and Executive actions that he has had days in office.

Literally a "Dictator."

Yet the left is against "authoritarian regimes"?

/facepalm

edit on 14-2-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It ISNT' about the trial or Trump, it's about the media side-stepping their jobs as responsible journalists, remember when Trump got skewered on the expanded hurricane cone? you know manipulation. Here the house managers did the same thing, except the stakes were much higher. We got nobody calling them out except this lawyer.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

that was as good a verbal spanking as I have heard in a while. I hope that goes viral, though I sincerely doubt it, based on the content.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Meanwhile, no one knows Biden has sent more troops into north eastern Syria.

no one noone knowone anybody nobody

edit on 14-2-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Actually US troops were spotted moving into northern Syria shortly after the election, if that's what they're still called these days.

I believe there was a thread here a few days/week ago ish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join