It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

It is only logical that NATO is frightened by Chossudovsky. He counters the NATO narrative. In the eyes of NATO he is a heretic.

Global Research provides all manner of facts and information that counter the official narratives in this time of universal deception.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They found no Covid-19 in any of the positive samples collected in Southern California and the team of scientists are suing.

There is no Dr. Derick Knauss with a PhD in virology and immunology working in a lab in Southern California. No team of scientists are suing anybody. You know it as well as I do, and posting a video of a random, out of focus bloke re-reading this ridiculous BS does no credit to you or ATS.

originally posted by: Skooter_NB

I can't find any lawsuit filing documents... who are they suing?

This topic should have been put to bed after the first page. Don't expect to see evidence of anything - just more recycled BS.

originally posted by: Salander

Global Research provides all manner of facts and information that counter the official narratives in this time of universal deception.

It doesn't matter where it's coming from - when an economist with no scientific training makes claims that contradict not only common sense, but all qualified virologists and immunologists, you'd be foolish to assume he's right.

If we're in a time of universal deception, you're probably deceived. In which case, we're not... To me it looks like a time of unprecedented disinformation - which you seem willing to swallow.
edit on 19-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
they silenced the potus????? yeah you all were saying that while trump was pres...but while he was pres he had a whole slew of of reporters that are part of the while house reporters pool and their job is to put out anything the president says...so how was he silenced?????

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

And how hard is it for Google and the Globalists to scrub one guy off the internet, that 100% contradicts the official narrative.

They recently totally silenced the POTUS, so it wouldn't be hard to erase one unknown voice and presence and label it as a fraud.

This is ATS, I would expect you to also "Deny Ingnorance" after you have read all the mounting evidence on here.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyone reading 0, out of 1500, and believed that..shame on your critical thinking.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Disinformation is rampant in the US, and has been since before the Gulf of Tonkin piece.

The Ferguson model and PCR tests are excellent examples of disinformation and deception, yet you seem to defend them as legitimate.

Who has been fooled here?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: Skooter_NB

I can't find any lawsuit filing documents... who are they suing?

This topic should have been put to bed after the first page. Don't expect to see evidence of anything - just more recycled BS.

But it is just too much fun!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The Ferguson model and PCR tests are excellent examples of disinformation and deception, yet you seem to defend them as legitimate.

I'm not sure how you conclude that, as I've posted nothing on either topic.

I appreciate it's easier to change the subject than defend this nonsense, but if you want to discuss something else, you should start a new thread.

edit on 22-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Goodness, it sounds like I've touched a nerve.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You've not touched on the totally implausible claim of this topic - I'll give you credit for that.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

True , but Sadly , the Sheeple Still Cannot Handel the TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

banned.video...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Let me see if I can 'handel' it Zanti. Are you going to explain what you think it is?
edit on 24-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Crash Course Chapter 1: Three Beliefs

" It’s very important to distinguish between facts, opinions, and beliefs "

They are All Blurred Today . Who Decides what a Fact Is ? Who's Opinion Really Matters ? Beliefs are Programmed at Birth from Parenting . A Mature Informed Mind Chooses what to Acknowledge . Everything Around Us is a Distraction from making Correct Choices as Individuals . To thine Own Self be True . ...............Good Luck with that ........

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh , and here is some Food for Thought Concerning Covid-19.............

" Panic, in turn, corrupts human decision-making abilities. This corruption is worsened by the echo-chamber feedback within the crowd. Combine these two realities with a third – namely, the difficulty the typical person experiences in expressing disagreement with a dominant narrative – and the overwhelming acceptance of the official fear-ladened account of Covid is unsurprising. But this overwhelming acceptance does not imply its own validity. "

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Crash Course Chapter 1: Three Beliefs

" It’s very important to distinguish between facts, opinions, and beliefs "

AKA, 'common sense'. Granted, not as common as it might be.

They are All Blurred Today . Who Decides what a Fact Is ? Who's Opinion Really Matters ?

Scientists whose existence can be easily verified and who've devoted their lives to studying viruses and how to combat them, or a lone anonymous poster on the internet who says he's a Dr with a PhD in virology but fails to say where he works, and only pops up elsewhere on the internet as plain Derek Knauss, making the same incredible claims?

Who Decides what a Fact Is? Who's Opinion Really Matters?

Beliefs are Programmed at Birth from Parenting .

That would depend on the parents and parenting. Regardless, beliefs can change radically, and usually do as we grow up.

A Mature Informed Mind Chooses what to Acknowledge .

AKA a truism.

Everything Around Us is a Distraction from making Correct Choices as Individuals .

Not really. Smoke in the kitchen is a call from distraction.

To thine Own Self be True .

And may the Force be with you.

edit on 25-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
they silenced the potus????? yeah you all were saying that while trump was pres...but while he was pres he had a whole slew of of reporters that are part of the while house reporters pool and their job is to put out anything the president says...so how was he silenced?????

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

And how hard is it for Google and the Globalists to scrub one guy off the internet, that 100% contradicts the official narrative.

They recently totally silenced the POTUS, so it wouldn't be hard to erase one unknown voice and presence and label it as a fraud.

This is ATS, I would expect you to also "Deny Ingnorance" after you have read all the mounting evidence on here.

Sheesh...... Because he wanted his actual words to be heard. Not censored and spun into a false deep state narrative.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That's why very few children get tested positive for the virus.
there are cases here we're both parents were infected and infected the children but after 2 weeks of isolation the children ended up going back to school.

I find it a horrible mistake that the schools have closed down over the flu it just doesn't make any sense our schools are all open some of the universities do have closed classes but the majority of the classes are now held in the classroom.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And, one day in the not so distant future, I have the joy of explaining to my grandchildren the corrupt future that will belong to them and that they have a choice to do something about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: IAMTAT

And, one day in the not so distant future, I have the joy of explaining to my grandchildren the corrupt future that will belong to them and that they have a choice to do something about it.

To my seven year old daughter during a family meeting: "Deny ignorance... fight the system!"

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
April 12, 2021

Even the CDC admits that Covid-19 may be just another FLU variant.

Intriguing post from RenegadeOfTheLight: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join