It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The flu and Covid spread similarly. If Covid cases are happening so should flu cases and both can hit you at the same time.

Flu does not slow down for Covid.

Prevention can slow both down but it doesn’t stop it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanQaida
So a quick google search found this: prepareforchange.net...

It seems that Derek Knauss is a poster on another "site" and he is quoting "research" from a David Crowe. From theinfectiousmyth .... he also posts about David Icke and whatnot. Go figure.

So now he's plain Derek Knauss, chief crackpot at prepareforchange.net - dropped the doctorate and changed the spelling of his first name. Sounds legit...

edit on 15-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I agree that is probably true, but it's not how it's being reported statistically.
If the standard seasonal flu was wiped out, it is more reasonable that what we really have is the equivalent to a Pandemic Flu/Influenza something we have had in the past see chart

Did we shutter the economy and lock everybody down in 2009, oh right Obama just took over.
This whole event is TPTB killing multiple birds with one stone, and Trump was the biggest bird of them all.
edit on 15-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Yep, another crackpot from google university magna cum tinfoil.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I agree that is probably true, but it's not how it's being reported statistically.
If the standard seasonal flu was wiped out, it is more reasonable that what we really have is the equivalent to a Pandemic Flu/Influenza something we have had in the past see chart

The Influenza virus and COVID-19 are not in the same family of viruses. We don’t have a Pandemic Flu. We are not working with a new flu strain.

We have a corona virus and we have the influenza virus both active and both can attack the human body at the same time.

If Covid cases rise or stay at this level, flu cases should also track similarly. The fact that flu cases are nil to none would make it very easy to see that flu cases are reported as Covid, regardless of a positive or negative test result.

I believe that is what’s happening. We already have evidence that Covid was over reported. We also no there is no money for flu cases. Greed wins.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanQaida

Yep, another crackpot from google university magna cum tinfoil.

Yup, not believable that out of 1500..not one positive..I call BULLSH#T!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wow! That is damning if it is true!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Wow! That is damning if it is true!
Rainbows
Jane

You believe that out of 1500..not 1 positive..please

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Returning to your topic, "Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID"...

Do you believe globalresearch's Dr. Derick Knauss from Southern California, with a PhD in virology and immunology is prepareforchange's Derek Knauss, who does not claim to be a doctor, but posted a piece today by David Crowe, making identical claims about the virus?

I'm sure you will agree, establishing credentials is fundamental to the veracity of your topic title's claim.

David Crowe believes COVID-19 does not exist and AIDS, SARS, Polio, West Nile, Mad Cow disease 'and others' are not infectious. Crowe is not a doctor, virologist or immunologist. He's a telecommunications consultant who has 'written letters to top medical journals'.
edit on 15-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I don't think they'll listen mate, probably the same people who believe wind farms are evil because they once pis*ed into the wind and got a bit of blow back.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What?

So the CDC numbers and the WHO numbers are ABSOLUTELY FAKE!!!

Who would’ve thunk?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlanQaida

From the above, it seems you're right.

Still, I trust Blue_Jay33 posts in good faith and will answer my question.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The fact that flu cases are nil to none would make it very easy to see that flu cases are reported as Covid, regardless of a positive or negative test result.

I believe that is what’s happening. We already have evidence that Covid was over reported. We also no there is no money for flu cases. Greed wins.

I agree, as the link in my OP to another ATS thread shows.
Yes lot's of people are getting sick, but only 3% are dying, lot's of people getting sick it's nothing new, the swine flu in 2009 is suspected of infecting 700 million people at minimum, yet way less died. It seems they reported the deaths differently that year, instead of flaming peoples fears, they were trying to reduce them.

The manipulation of data is very good at formulating the narrative you want everybody to believe, regardless of the actual truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Don't disappoint me now. Answer the question please.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think what happened is, there was another person referenced within the total discussion not in the quote, who was totally tracible to a University Department and he totally denied it all. In fact he then made a Facebook post saying it was a lie and a fraud.

This may have forced them to legally pull the whole thing down. Did this person get threatened, I am not sure, it's not like that hasn't happened before.

This is a conspiracy website so people will have to draw their own conclusions, not all references on ATS are rock solid, then again CNN makes up stuff all the time and calls it news, with sources say. Meanwhile the source is the talking points they crafted themselves.
edit on 15-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Way to create another ghost chasing # post that just points to another conspiracy site which ends in a 404 error.
Stop with the nonsense of trying to down play RONA.
The day you actually get it, you will quickly find it’s not fake and is painful/deadly. Until then STFU

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheepsblood

Until then STFU

Perhaps you don't understand the purpose of ATS, but you certainly need more ATS gravitas to say that to any member that has tenure here.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

They removed the link(503 error) from the way back it's been compromised hard.. we are now having history of internet records erased. Creepy times. You can still find it by going to the main address and clicking the 13th of feb

edit on 16-2-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I have a friend who is a microbiologist, I use the masks he advises.

For full disclosure & being a "mate" & all, I'd hope he gave you the full risk assessment associated with masks & pneumonia ?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What if there is no such thing as a virus or the flu......what if its all caused by a Pleomorphic Bacteria?
What if thats the "big secret".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join