It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Also

CDC USA Total Deaths by Year:
2015: 2,712.630
2016: 2,744,248
2017: 2,813,503
2018: 2,839,205
2019: 2,900,689
2020: 2,487,350 (as of Nov. 16 2020)

Where are the massive higher Pandemic death numbers in America, if there was a real Pandemic that number would have been over 3 Million easily.

The 2020 numbers were easily 3 million.

www.cdc.gov...

I assume you now accept there is a real pandemic?

At the beginning of this and for several months after I remember that there were no excess deaths listed on the cdc site and it was being pointed out as an example of the hoax that was being perpetuated. It was explained that because of the lockdowns the other mortality rates were significantly lower. Then still under lockdown the numbers were adjusted and mortality rates shot up and we were told to look at the rates as proof of COVID.

I don’t know all the truth about these things but I’m have a pretty good BS detector. It pegged out on this much like it did when fauccie was talking about mask. And pretty much any time he opens his mouth.

If mask work why six feet? If six feet works why the mask? If they both work why the lock Downs? If they all three work then why the vaccine? If the vaccine works then why do you still have to do the mask, the six feet, and the lockdown after you take it?

It is so clearly a control mechanism. I will watch a basketball game where everyone is living in a bubble and being tested multiple times a day they wear a mask on the side lines and practice the six foot rule even though they tested negative only to remove the mask and hang all over each other in the game. When I see this I know it’s BS.

When fauccie warns of this years in advance while studying it at UNC only to have it shut down because it’s too dangerous and they move operations to China in whuan. Then it breaks out two blocks from the lab and they blame it on a bat 1000 miles away that BS meter pegs out.

When it’s proven kids don’t get it or spread it and they close schools it pegs. When 99.7% of the people that get it are fine and they shut the world down it pegs. When you need a test to tell if you are six it pegs. When you have to multiply it over 35 times to detect it pegs. When you change your historical reporting methods for this one virus it pegs.

The truth doesn’t need explanation and it doesn’t change. I hope this isn’t real in the sense they have made it because a significant portion of the world will never believe them again because of the lies.

There is no such thing as a coincidence. There is a reason for everything. When the things are chalked up to coincidence over and over and you buy it that’s on you. If you look around and can’t figure out who the mark is then it is you.

You can see the weekly and monthly excess deaths numbers on the CDC site. There is an obvious lag in increasing deaths ( deaths are not instantaneous).

None of the measures prevent the spread of covid, they reduce the spread of covid. The more people follow the more effective they will be.

99.7% of people who get it are not fine.

In this case the marks are the people believing click bait sites denying the existence or severity of covid.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
critical thinking is so important but I see the lack of it everywhere

originally posted by: djz3ro

The annual five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80%, this past year it was reduced to only .10%.
I guess when flu season is over, COVID will be over too, so by May 2021 this should have all cleared through.

Jesus, what happened to critical thinking, do you not think the Masks and Social Distancing can account for the majority of the 5.8% difference? Not to mention people who would normally get flu contracting Covid instead?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The annual five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80%, this past year it was reduced to only .10%.
I guess when flu season is over, COVID will be over too, so by May 2021 this should have all cleared through.

Jesus, what happened to critical thinking, do you not think the Masks and Social Distancing can account for the majority of the 5.8% difference? Not to mention people who would normally get flu contracting Covid instead?

Not sure what happened to critical thinking. It's amazing that people believe a cloth mask does anything to something as small as a virus.

Not sure what is being taught in HS biology these days but it definitely is not adequate.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

On CNN last night with Farid Zakaria, they showed a graph of COVID cases and flu cases, the flu cases were flatlined near ZERO. That should tell anyone with any common sense what is going on. Supposedly they want us to believe that masks are 100% effective for blocking the flu virus but only slightly effective at blocking the COVID virus.

Not at all. The flu deaths are much smaller than usual for the simple reason that people throughout the world are maintaining social distancing so as to reduce the chance of infecting others and are not mixing in social outlets like bars, restaurants, sports stadiums, trains and buses. That's what anyone with any common sense (except a conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer) would see is going on.

You are using bogus arguments to suggest that upholders of the covid orthodoxy are logically inconsistent, whilst at the same time you are cherry-picking and misinterpreting the evidence in order to make your position appear stronger than it really is. Masks are effective at reducing transmission of droplet-carrying viruses. That's why medical staff carrying out operations wear them. They are for the safety of the patient, not for themselves, for they are not very effective at blocking the absorption of viruses through inhalation.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Not sure what happened to critical thinking. It's amazing that people believe a cloth mask does anything to something as small as a virus.

Not sure what is being taught in HS biology these days but it definitely is not adequate.

Evidently, you have never attended HS biology classes or else you would understand that the cloth material filters not the isolated, free virus but the much larger droplets of exhaled water vapour that carry most of the virus population thriving inside the mouth, nose and throat of a person, so that its minute size is irrelevant to the issue of whether a cloth mask can trap a virus. Instead of critical thinking, you need to improve your understanding of basic physics.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Evidently, you have never attended HS biology classes or else you would understand that the cloth material filters not the isolated, free virus but the much larger droplets of exhaled water vapour that carry most of the virus population thriving inside the mouth, nose and throat of a person, so that its minute size is irrelevant to the issue of whether a cloth mask can trap a virus. Instead of critical thinking, you need to improve your understanding of basic physics.

Yes this is what the lugenpresse has been telling the sheep.

I'll rely on my personal knowledge for which I received a BS in Biology

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thank you I don't know why people don't understand the very simple fact you just stateda reply to: micpsi

link   
a reply to: micpsi

I might believe you, if I didn't live in MI and #ing know better (one of your "sickies/dead people ground zero" areas)

People here aren't social distancing, as least not beyond haphazardly when the mood strikes. I haven't seen someone keep further than a foot or two from me in a store or crowded areas outdoors. I doubt anyone walking around is wearing a mask not off-gassing those icky germs, since A.) I don't even nose-fit mine, and neither does anyone else, and when I can see lips, you're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

Michigan's been giving the CDC, and people like thou, the Double Middle Finger for a year, mostly without following protocol. We're still here, and we're still not knowing many sick or dead folks yet. The news keeps telling us thousands died. Citizens keep going, "Ya, but...who are they? Nobody I know." It speaks big volumes, I've got family around Detoilet saying the same -- folks over there can't figure out who the hell is actually "dying".
We must vex the # out of you. I bet you also love Georgia and Florida, since they already proved it's overreaction to the hilt by way of going Restrictions Lite, or plain not at all. Neither of them died off. Maybe just stop talking and observe for a change?
edit on 2/15/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I have a friend who is a microbiologist, I use the masks he advises.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You recieved a BS in Biology? Why do I not doubt that? Good luck, I feel you might need it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have a friend who is a microbiologist, I use the masks he advises.

Let me guess, Trump was not xer President?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The flu deaths are much smaller than usual for the simple reason that people throughout the world are maintaining social distancing so as to reduce the chance of infecting others and are not mixing in social outlets like bars, restaurants, sports stadiums, trains and buses.

So all these social precautions nuke the flu numbers, but the COVID numbers are still huge ?

Another variable to think about, how much money do hospitals get for treating a flu case verses a COVID case ?
A COVID death verses a flu death ?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The flu deaths are much smaller than usual for the simple reason that people throughout the world are maintaining social distancing so as to reduce the chance of infecting others and are not mixing in social outlets like bars, restaurants, sports stadiums, trains and buses.

So all these social precautions nuke the flu numbers, but the COVID numbers are still huge ?

Another variable to think about, how much money do hospitals get for treating a flu case verses a COVID case ?
A COVID death verses a flu death ?

You know what?

Everyone should literally lick the hell out of their masks in protest from now on. And hands. Stop washing 'em.

IF this stupid cold was AS DEADLY as advertised, don't these tools think that instead of ramming a q-tip into your brain, all they'd have to do to prove how horrible & how uncontrollably contagious it is, is collect masks or spit instead of nose-raping people?

This is the disconnect that leads to a hell of a lot of feet-to-fire questions, and they (our hardcore kool-aid drinkers) cannot answer them believably.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

If mask work why six feet? If six feet works why the mask? If they both work why the lock Downs? If they all three work then why the vaccine? If the vaccine works then why do you still have to do the mask, the six feet, and the lockdown after you take it?

The precautions aren't for the person who got the vaccine, they are for the people who didn't. Masks in medical settings have been used this way for a very very long time...

Nothing new:

Amid concern about H1N1 and seasonal flu, federal health officials issued guidelines late last month on how to handle obviously sick passengers: Flight attendants should ask the person with the cough to wear a mask and move them at least 6 feet from others.

Which leaves the use of masks to prevent the spread of germs. In Japan, it is common practice for people with cold and flu symptoms to wear masks to prevent the spread of illness.

But in the U.S., passengers rarely wear them.

LA Times 2009

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Regardless of the link being 404'd:

I find it hard to believe a legit researcher would call something "B.S." even if it was BS (unless "BS" stands for something else?)

His own numbers don't add up:

Tested 1500 "positive" samples
Found -zero- actual covid

Yet somehow this adds up to

the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%

But according to his numbers there is a 100% false positive probability. So where's "97%" come from?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You are mixing the numbers. The 97% probability is calculated based on the PCR test process. Not his measurement of 1500 samples.

Even then, do you know what probability is? When flipping a coin you have a 50% chance of getting a heads or tails. However it is still possible to flip a coin 1500 times and get only heads.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
critical thinking is so important but I see the lack of it everywhere

Yup, only confirmation bias.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Because it's not believable..I don't believe it, not sure what I believe to be exact..but I call bullshaving on this.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So a quick google search found this: prepareforchange.net...

It seems that Derek Knauss is a poster on another "site" and he is quoting "research" from a David Crowe. From theinfectiousmyth .... he also posts about David Icke and whatnot. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks for posting this thread Blue. ( Go Blue -Jays™ LoL !! )

Was under the impression that hardly any of the supposed testing labs, were actually testing the genome of the particles in the positive tests.

You know : to see if it was the 'supposed' Sars-CoV-1™, Sars-CoV-2™, Sars-CoV-3™, Influenza™, Cold virus™, motor-oil, fig, or some other exosome type particle.

Any stats available on that ?
What percentage of positive test results are tested for the Sars-CoV-2™ genome, worldwide ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join