It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinical Lab Scientist Tests 1500 Positive Samples Finds Zero COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

On CNN last night with Farid Zakaria, they showed a graph of COVID cases and flu cases, the flu cases were flatlined near ZERO. That should tell anyone with any common sense what is going on. Supposedly they want us to believe that masks are 100% effective for blocking the flu virus but only slightly effective at blocking the COVID virus.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Also

CDC USA Total Deaths by Year:
2015: 2,712.630
2016: 2,744,248
2017: 2,813,503
2018: 2,839,205
2019: 2,900,689
2020: 2,487,350 (as of Nov. 16 2020)

Where are the massive higher Pandemic death numbers in America, if there was a real Pandemic that number would have been over 3 Million easily.

Your year-to-year comparison cuts right to the heart of the matter. The causes of deaths can be faked, but not the number of deaths.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

And how hard is it for Google and the Globalists to scrub one guy off the internet, that 100% contradicts the official narrative.

Oh I see, so there's no record of him working at any lab because Google and the Globalists made it so. What a shame he failed to say where he worked in his own words, which mysteriously Google have not scrubbed from the internet.

Do you think Google refuse to index the laboratory's webpages? They'd have to wouldn't they? Otherwise we could still find out where he works or worked. Must be annoying for the lab. The first one in the area which Google brought up was the Jae U. Jung Lab of Southern California University. Full list of lab members, past and present. No Dr. Derick Knauss. Maybe the Globalists forced them to delete their records of him.

Still I suppose it doesn’t matter. We can imagine he exists, and is who he says he is, with zero evidence, if we really want to believe what he's saying.

They recently totally silenced the POTUS, so it wouldn't be hard to erase one unknown voice and presence and label it as a fraud.

But they didn't remove all trace from the internet that he ever existed.

This is ATS, I would expect you to also "Deny Ingnorance" after you have read all the mounting evidence on here.

Mounting ignorance more like, where the words of non-existent lab scientists count as evidence.
edit on 14-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

My God , you’ve been on Ats since 2007 ? You believe in Russian internet trolls? Deny ignorance, don’t spout it

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Dems used the yearly flu to win an election.

They ran up the body count with fake numbers.

Then blamed it all on Trump.

Well played, now govern.

Fake it till you make it, seems to be the new normal.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Well, well, well your link is 404, as is the only other link carrying the story...

Check it out.

It's funny how only two sites carry this and there isn't much online about the "good" doctor.

I don't think he's to be believed.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The annual five year infection rate for the flu was 15.80%, this past year it was reduced to only .10%.
I guess when flu season is over, COVID will be over too, so by May 2021 this should have all cleared through.

Jesus, what happened to critical thinking, do you not think the Masks and Social Distancing can account for the majority of the 5.8% difference? Not to mention people who would normally get flu contracting Covid instead?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
If this were a conspiracy then pretty much every world government would need to be in on it, including governments such as Russia, Iran, North Korea and Cuba, who would definitely call America out on it.

But it isn't the Goverments it's the NWO who want us to get the Mark of the Covid and inject us all with 5g so Trump can win the last election again or something.

I jest, of course but the lack of critical thinking from those who believe it to be a hoax is baffling. I have a friend who works the front line in a city covid ward and another who is a microbiologist, neither would lie for "the man" even if their jobs (and in one case for sure their life) depended on it.

I'll trust their advice. If there was something fishy about this, they would tell me.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The rona taught me that people would rather be stupid.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Wow! An ATS conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe in State propaganda!

So the Russian Web Brigade are not real and active? Your post is so bizarre and delusional I have to wonder if you're a troll yourself. If not, you're a very naive target.

Even ignoring all the evidence (and first hand accounts) - why wouldn't they engage in it? It's cheaper than other forms of warfare, easier to plausibly deny (as you just showed) and can achieve things which military hardware can't.

Out of interest, do you also deny that other countries, including the US, engage in it?

Weaponized Health Communication: Twitter Bots and Russian Trolls Amplify the Vaccine Debate, David A. Broniatowski, PhD, Amelia M. Jamison, MAA, MPH, [...], and Mark Dredze, PhD
edit on 15-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I applaud the handful of you on this thread pointing out the ridiculousness of the source, and how easily these people will believe anything which fits their narrative (while labelling the rest of us sheep for daring to disagree with the latest "smoking gun").

It's dismaying just how quickly they accept what they're told rather than going " Ok cool let's look into this source in detail before we form any kind of conclusion."

If I ever do a PhD in confirmation bias, I'll have plenty of source material on ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Also

Where are the massive higher Pandemic death numbers in America, if there was a real Pandemic that number would have been over 3 Million easily.

The 2020 numbers were easily 3 million.

www.cdc.gov...

I assume you now accept there is a real pandemic?
edit on 15-2-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
*Yawn*

Saint Covid IXX does not exist, it is a being of thought, a name and a number. From now on, all diseases shall be marked with this holy name and bear the nonexistent godlet's number.

Why the masks, why the purgative ceremonies, why etc.? Because Saint Covid is but a speckle of the coming and already among us Antichrist.

Oh miserable anthropocattle, you believe, fear and obey a mere name, having forgotten and mocked the very real Jesus Christ.

Just as the Joker (he is a parody of Jesus) doubts his own being and appears masked, impressing his idiosyncrasies (confined, asocial, anonymous, etc.) on the masses, so are you bowing yourselves before him by carrying out, against your will, compulsively, his manic disorder and anonymity (must be painful to such a vain Instagram generation).

edit on 15-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: Titivilus

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Also

The 2020 numbers were easily 3 million.

www.cdc.gov...

I assume you now accept there is a real pandemic?

At the beginning of this and for several months after I remember that there were no excess deaths listed on the cdc site and it was being pointed out as an example of the hoax that was being perpetuated. It was explained that because of the lockdowns the other mortality rates were significantly lower. Then still under lockdown the numbers were adjusted and mortality rates shot up and we were told to look at the rates as proof of COVID.

I don’t know all the truth about these things but I’m have a pretty good BS detector. It pegged out on this much like it did when fauccie was talking about mask. And pretty much any time he opens his mouth.

If mask work why six feet? If six feet works why the mask? If they both work why the lock Downs? If they all three work then why the vaccine? If the vaccine works then why do you still have to do the mask, the six feet, and the lockdown after you take it?

It is so clearly a control mechanism. I will watch a basketball game where everyone is living in a bubble and being tested multiple times a day they wear a mask on the side lines and practice the six foot rule even though they tested negative only to remove the mask and hang all over each other in the game. When I see this I know it’s BS.

When fauccie warns of this years in advance while studying it at UNC only to have it shut down because it’s too dangerous and they move operations to China in whuan. Then it breaks out two blocks from the lab and they blame it on a bat 1000 miles away that BS meter pegs out.

When it’s proven kids don’t get it or spread it and they close schools it pegs. When 99.7% of the people that get it are fine and they shut the world down it pegs. When you need a test to tell if you are six it pegs. When you have to multiply it over 35 times to detect it pegs. When you change your historical reporting methods for this one virus it pegs.

The truth doesn’t need explanation and it doesn’t change. I hope this isn’t real in the sense they have made it because a significant portion of the world will never believe them again because of the lies.

There is no such thing as a coincidence. There is a reason for everything. When the things are chalked up to coincidence over and over and you buy it that’s on you. If you look around and can’t figure out who the mark is then it is you.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In early February of 2020, hospitals around the US were told to no longer report regular flu cases.

BTW, it looks like the Ministry of Truth vaporized your link.
edit on 15-2-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I appreciate the link, December and November 2020 were extra bad and pumped up the final numbers.
Was it just a coincidence that as the vaccines rolled out in December the death rate spiked to it's highest level in the year?
Right here on ATS we have had threads saying how it was especially killing old people.

However if we compare January 2020 to January 2021 there was actually about 20,000 less deaths overall this year.
That's not even pandemic numbers, and the flu, 79 deaths this year verses 2122 last year.

Based on that alone we should be opening back up, this particular virus has culled off all the old and weak, it's time to get back to normal now.
I would not be scared at all, if governments said March 1, 2021 we open back up. There is way to much fear out there right now.
edit on 15-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I appreciate the link, December and November 2020 were extra bad and pumped up the final numbers.
Was it a just coincidence that as the vaccines rolled out in December the death rate spiked to it's highest level in the year?
Right here on ATS we have had numerous thread saying how it was especially killing old people.

However if we compare January 2020 to January 2021 there was actually about 20,000 less deaths overall this year.
That's not even pandemic numbers, and the flu, 79 deaths this year verses 2122 last year.

Death rates where always going to go up in winter as there is a natural seasonality to death rates combined with the increasing spread of covid.

The January 2021 numbers are incomplete as it can take up to 8 weeks for the death certificate data to be processed.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Was it a just coincidence that as the vaccines rolled out in December the death rate spiked to it's highest level in the year?
Right here on ATS we have had numerous thread saying how it was especially killing old people.

Death rates where always going to go up in winter as there is a natural seasonality to death rates combined with the increasing spread of covid.

The January 2021 numbers are incomplete as it can take up to 8 weeks for the death certificate data to be processed.

Is your name Mark?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Since the OP link is dead by 404, anybody coming in late can see what was said on the very last post of mine on the first page, I quoted the whole article.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join