It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Project looking glass" is reality, and the real world is being created.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Published on 23 Jan 2021

The timeline can be changed. In the 1950s, world rulers were trying to change the past history with time machines, at their convenience. We have reoriented 'Timeline 2' to 'Timeline 1'. The future can change. Above the project-looking glass room in Area 51, a stuffed white rabbit from 'Alice in Wonderland' is waiting. Next is a jump room, a stargate / looking glass device using the 'Einstein-Rosen Bridge', and I got a yellow cube from Orion. And, The Earth-made "Stargate" was created by reverse-engineering a mirror image of the "cylindrical seal" used in the Sumerian civilization more than 70 million years ago. In other words, it is highly likely that this technology once existed on Earth.

Seldom words can define.

Mind blowing to some, this one takes it to a whole nother level of boom!

Let me know what you think.

Thx

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Interesting but even if they had the means to travel time it would not be CHANGING time it would like moving there point of perspective as if it were a train on rails onto another track there action acting like the track switching.

In essence they would be entering another parallel reality.

Imagine it is not actually possible to TRAVEL time BUT that there are a possibly infinite or near infinite number of other universe almost identical to our own right beside us, some of them are different because of the colour of a flag, some are different because they are behind or ahead of us in time, if you could step into one of these other reality's were the speed of event's was very slightly slower and so time was apparently in the distant past you could then alter that time stream to change it's version of your originating point in time BUT if you were able to step back to your origin point you would find that nothing had happened to your own time.

IF you could go back and murder your father before you were conceived you would step back into a world were YOU had never done that but in the other time stream a stranger from out of nowhere seemingly would have appeared murdered him and then vanished, you in that other time stream would then not exist.

Think of it like this, there are MORE than one type of parallel reality, there are those that are different because of quantum fluctuations leading to different outcomes and causing them to branch - and perhaps at some point in the future to MERGE back into a unified reality.

BUT imagine time like the umbrella canopy on a cocktail, at the centre is the point of the observers PRIME reality then in a set of concentric ring's around it are other reality's identical but just behind it, the problem is that stepping from the prime point to one of those parallel behind the present time points would then make it the prime time from the person observing, getting back to there prime reality from which they came originally may be almost impossible and require the power of a black hole at it's internal inversion or a white hole a big bang level of energy basically speaking and would probably irrevocably disrupt the parallel time point but travelling outward to this time point's would perhaps be less energy intensive but would you really like to live groundhog day.

REAL time travel may be possible but it requires Wormholes and is also highly dangerous for a number of other reason's, parallel reality's and lower time reality's - even higher time reality's that we may never be able to travel to are NOT other dimensions but wormholes can open doors to those as well and that can have a number of unforeseen consequences.

It is not to be played with, at least not at the corporeal state of existence.

Years ago I toyed with the idea of writing a story about a future earth that was entering the outer atmosphere of a dying and swelling sun, as the heat began to burn up the planet the spirit or higher dimensional beings that still called it home long after the lower corporeal life had long since perished tried to save it and so they worked out a method to send it back in time or to one of these other reality's were time was further back than there present, much further back as a means to escape the fiery death of there world, they succeeded and we call it Venus, however they were not alone as at the same time another future Earth/Venus called Mercury whose entire outer rock layers had been evaporated away leaving only the metallic core of the planet also moved there world which for them only really serves as a quantum anchor point back in time and there was another even smaller remnant future earth that was seen by some Victorian astronomers whom named it Vulcan which had also travelled back a tiny rocky remnant that broke up and was gone by the time modern astronomers tried to relocate the object.

Of course that was a fiction story, a kind of Future Shock story meant for a what if, but what if?.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Reverse engineering a mirror image.

Now that's reversed reverse engineering.

So, forward engineering? Ah, from the future....

Impressive!!!

edit on 2/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: e=mc2

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That answer is too serious for some of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not so sure time travel is possible as we generally define it. The only way to change the past is to re-write it in the present. The only way to change the future is to change the present. I do however think it may be possible to know or even view the past, but it would be accomplished through the collective mind of us all, similar to remote viewing but more science based. I know, even that sounds like "lunatic-fringe" thinking, but I see more possibility there than I do with physical time travel.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

To quote ford Prefect "time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

We can travel forward into the future, cosmanauts come home a millisecond younger, that is true. However the only way you can travel back in time is memory.

However strange things do happen

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I believe the multi universe theory being in the same "space" as our own. But I think that some of these other universes are inhabited by entities different than us and some that are similar.
One only has to look at ALL the paranormal events and this theory fits all the bills. Somehow some of "them" can visit us but at the moment we can't do the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I believe the multi universe theory being in the same "space" as our own. But I think that some of these other universes are inhabited by entities different than us and some that are similar.
One only has to look at ALL the paranormal events and this theory fits all the bills. Somehow some of "them" can visit us but at the moment we can't do the same.
I think the same but do also think that there are other beings in our universe.
edit on 14-2-2021 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
70 million years ago... If re-incarnation is a thing, no wonder that I'm so tired and nauseous of this planet.
70 million years in a hell sounds like eternity. At least it seems like there's at least one portal outta here.

If this fiction was real, it would be used by the deep state anyway. I'm sick of it. It smells just like Q psyop. You believe everything is being taken care of while eating popcorn in a chair until it's too late to chant "secession" in the streets. Not even the religion gives you false hope but revelations and tribulations to the very fkn end. It doesnt mean that it's prepared for us, that we cant leave the Sodoma. It's becoming clear.

Trump still looks surprised by how smooth and out in the open the fraud went. No one took care of it. He never named the real enemy. The secret societies, hidden monarchy, banks, big pharma. He's therefore irrelevant.
I suggest filling the seats of representatives from bellow with real dudes aware of TPTB like Alex Jones. Go outside their homes and chant them into power. No fake Christians like Pence infiltrating SCOTUS with fkn catholics. Judas. You drain the swamp by drying it out, by making it irrelevant. By cutting the power cable of money and attention.

It's time to shift a second gear. Stop dreaming BS 😀

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to think the concept ridiculous if I didn't have a certain group of supported memories that are now at odds with whatever passes for "reality" in these parts. It's either grave mental death knells, mystical mayhem or 'techno-illogical' shenanigans probably committed by the same breed of brainiacs who detonated a high altitude nuke that had a decent chance of 'fissioning' the atmosphere of Earth.

The only semi-sentient thing I can add is that as far as I comprehend, one needs an enormous amount of energy to stabilize an Einstein-Rosen Bridge in the macro world... but since it's fairly obvious our models are at least incomplete... never mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Very interesting about the memories, whatever they are at least they don't fit in the box they try to stuff us in, food for thought.

There is another way to produce a wormhole they have been discussing recently.

Physicists Just Released Step-by-Step Instructions for Building a Wormhole

All you need are a couple of black holes and some cosmic strings. No biggie.

www.livescience.com...
edit on 14-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Trump still looks surprised by how smooth and out in the open the fraud went. No one took care of it. He never named the real enemy. The secret societies, hidden monarchy, banks, big pharma. He's therefore irrelevant.

What happens to anyone who does? he would be written off as a nut and thus unable to do any of what is necessary.
The hardest part would be playing dumb while you got everything in place.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The history of Sumer, taken to include the prehistoric Ubaid and Uruk periods, spans the 5th to 3rd millennia BCE, ending with the downfall of the Third Dynasty of Ur around 2004 BCE, followed by a transitional period of Amorite states before the rise of Babylonia in the 18th century BCE.

Nowhere near 70 million years ago! Sheesh people!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is an amazing rabbit hole!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Indeed! One of those videos you cant help but watch more than once.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I appreciate the response. Mine will be somewhat shorter.

Time travel has forever been my interest but I have another theory, and that is none of this is real but in our heads.
Other cultures call this dream time, but I don't believe we're here by choice. Perhaps once long ago. An error took place which has been fixed.

Whether spiritual or mechanical im still playing with ideas along with the intuitive.

And I get you. The "what if's" are infinite, but do they really have to be?

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

Thx

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

IMO it's easy and it would be effective because the truth has its own power. It's also easy to check. They are not hiding these days. Presidents fought FED, called out military industrial complex, the CIA,... before. He was a celebrity boss instead of MIT nerd running a network company. Hiring and firing wrong people from the beginning when he started with his family.
Watch David Knight Show sometimes. He's like Tucker but better, like Tucker's father smashing both the left and right.

It was T. who made the hoax so profitable. The fake tests, well paid covid deaths, empty hospitals, warp speed vaccine. It was pretty good until the covid but then they grabbed him by his nose and walked him like a bull. They rode on his back, plowed the whole field and took him into slaughterhouse. It took them a week to erase and here we are. It was not too hard and not easy back then but do you hear anything relevant from him now?
I dont wait for his next step. It will be too little too late to hijack the spontaneous movement.
When the cavalry isnt coming, you are the cavalry.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Making a book mark for tonight.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Let me know what you think.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wonder how he got that.

new topics

top topics