It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats and Republicans one in the same in the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Good response, the_oleneo.......I think I may have gotten a bit carried away........I was trying to establish that the principles you set forth for classification of left and right, i.e. bush bashing, were flawed. Typically, your cases stand, but on an alternative and highly diverse discussion forum such as ATS, they can be made moot. Just because I have an agreement with Libertarians does not make me a Libertarian, my leaning toward the left doesn't make me a liberal, and my scant agreements with a few republican ideals certainly doesn't make me a republican(I'll lowercase in every acount!
)

I see that my problem with your post may be a question of semantics and for that I take away my aggressive stance.....

Originally posted by the_oleneo
I think it would be important to be observational of political rhetoric as expressed by the people in general rather than get up caught up in the nonsense political rhetoric and that's exactly the point I've been making here

Good on ya.....I have misunderstood you and respectfully withdraw my contentions.........

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Good response, the_oleneo.......I think I may have gotten a bit carried away........I was trying to establish that the principles you set forth for classification of left and right, i.e. bush bashing, were flawed. Typically, your cases stand, but on an alternative and highly diverse discussion forum such as ATS, they can be made moot. Just because I have an agreement with Libertarians does not make me a Libertarian, my leaning toward the left doesn't make me a liberal, and my scant agreements with a few republican ideals certainly doesn't make me a republican(I'll lowercase in every acount!
)

I see that my problem with your post may be a question of semantics and for that I take away my aggressive stance.....

Good on ya.....I have misunderstood you and respectfully withdraw my contentions.........

Good, it's cool, then we have an understanding between us. Semantics, yes, that seem to be the problem which is always following me.

Sometimes I get caught up in the rhetoric myself. I'm the sentimental type.

[edit on 3/28/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Everyone has their own personal political histories; that is very cool by me. Haven't grown out of this whole "Conservatise("Republican)vs. Liberal("Democrat")" thing. I mean really both parties are playing us like the Tories and the Whigs played the colonies, until July of 1776. I mean IT'S THAT OBVIOUS= NOT VOTE OR QUIT VOTING, BUT DON'T "INSIST" ON "CHANGING"(i.e. stopping "The Powers that be(not the prez. or his cronies)".

Heck, Nick Carter finally voted this year, and he already quit doing it, he was also the only one like us in his group. Kevin & Brian(Republicans), Howie & AJ("The Rehab one") are Democrats, and heaven only knows what Nick, aside from probably drunk and nuts.

So just to get to the point already, Get over the "MEDIA BS!" I've been a viewer for 7 years, you guys know I expect better behavior from my cats when they scratch the sofa. Wake up, grow up, and get some maturity in there, okay? I'm sick of thread that read like. Mr.X- "I'm a democratic-liberal, and we did all these "great things" in the '60s and this political device is like this, b/c it supports these views that are like mine", and the Mr. Y screaming "NO, NO, NO, NO,NO, Republicans are great, they've been around since 1864, you guys didn't come around till like 8 years later. And we've been doing "great things" NOW and this year! So therefore, WE ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN YOU!"

Also, note that the President, The Senate, and The House are all pawns in this stupid social-economic genocide game, those freaks are playing with us, and I'm too moral to ignore that. So stop you fighting guys, b/c let's face the FACT, SIMPLY IT'S FURITLESS, AND SUPPORTS WHAT I SAID ON PG. 2, and in My "What celebs. etc." thread on BTS. SO CUT IT, ALRIGHT?

This is how ATS can make me sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There is an alternative and it is called free speech tv, it is a new channel on satellite both dish and direct they also have it on the web, they have an hour long news show called Democracy Now. It is a totally free network (no corporate media, run only on donations from the public). They also have all kinds of other programming that you would never see on network tv. Here is a sample of todays show and info on the show:
www.democracynow.org...
Hosted by award-winning journalists Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez

Monday, March 28th, 2005: Listen/Watch entire show.
Click here to buy today's show at our online store.

Live streaming now playing!
Real Video: 56k and broadband
Ogg Vorbis audio (what's this?): dialup modem | broadband DSL/cable

Need help playing the media? Click here
Headlines for March 28, 2005

- Report: U.S. Troops Tortured & Killed Detainees in Mosul
- Pentagon Declines to Prosecute Soldiers Involved in Killings
- Nearly 300 Contractors Killed So Far in Iraq
- Terri Schiavo Given Last Rites & Easter Communion
- Tom DeLay Took Father Off Life Support in 1988
- Hundreds Attend Funerals in Red Lake After Shootings
- U.S. To Resume Selling F-16 Fighter Planes to Pakistan
- Mass Anti-China Protest Fills Taiwanese Streets
- Panel: Ward Churchill Can't Be Fired For 9/11 Comments

[edit on 29-3-2005 by goose]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
www.democracynow.org...
Hosted by award-winning journalists Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez

democracynow.org is a leftist tool and biased. It is not even mainstreamed, centrist or even moderate.
Fair and balanced is a joke to them.

*sigh* There are some Americans who thinks the USA is a democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join