It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats and Republicans one in the same in the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've been looking around at various theorys and I wonder, would the Republicans and Democrats oppose each other, or are they one in the same when it comes to the NWO?

Personally I think that if a NWO does come into play, I feel that democrats and republicans are one in the same. Especially with all of these radicals and reactionaries coming into play. Just think, reactionaries pretty much want to oppress your rights, yet radicals want to opress your rights also.

I wonder, are both major parties secretly working together to bring about the NWO? If so I wouldn't be suprised.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I just started a thread no one is interested in similar to this about the idea of maybe there is only one political party in America, that they the parties have merged into one and that we really live under a dictatorship of sorts instead of a democracy and they just keep this democracy idea going to keep us fooled into supporting the government financially and militarily but in reality there is only a one party system. the elections are a joke and our votes makes no difference, they decide who wins. I don't know if it has anything to do with the NWO but one thing for sure somebody other than the American people are in charge. The government no longer does the will of the people, the people do what the governmment tells them, we got rules and laws for everything and with the patriot act our few real rights are being taken away. Before long the draft will start back up and uncle sam will come a knocking and then and only then will the people realize how they have ignored all the warning signs and its way too late to finally start paying attention to what the government has been doing.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
They are controlled by the same force.

The reason they want multiple *seemingly* opposing parties is so they can make one look better than the other, thus giving the illusion to the public that they are "as good as it gets" and also to create petty controversy to divert the attention from the real issues down to Party A Vs Part B type wars which dont achieve a thing.

Basicly, its very usefull to them.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yes, they are both controlled by the NWO.
NWO is not left or right.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Honestly, NWO or not, they're pretty much the same. But could it be any different with a two party system? The race for the presidency comes down to two different people trying their hardest to get everyone to vote for them. Both sides try to appeal to the same demographics and thusly promise much the same things. Granted, the republicans are known to be more conservative when it comes to certain issues, and the democrats are more liberal. But the differences seem tied to social issues like gay marriage or abortion. However when it comes to serious issues like trade defecit or illegal immigration both sides say the same thing with different words. This past presidential debate could only be decided based on academic technicalities.

Sadly I think the beaurocrocy has grown to such a state that in any given department or segment of the government there are enough members of both parties that the only things they get done are the ones they agree on. That's not to mention neo-cons and other name only party members who's interests coincide better with the opposition. It's a game, it doesn't matter what they say, it matters who they get to listen.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
All politicial wings are the same when you get to the bone. Both have the same goals in life and all are controlled by the same force. But the political system is staged so that its entertaning when you watch Democrats and Republicans go at eachother.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
all we need now is to wait till our country(US) falls then NWO will start, we are doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may aliens help us all

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
all we need now is to wait till our country(US) falls then NWO will start, we are doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may aliens help us all

May aliens help us?
ermm....ok....they have nothing to do with the NWO and there is no evidence to point to them even existing.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Divide and conquer - it's the oldest trick in the book.

It's also extremely profitable.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by ulshadow
may aliens help us all

May aliens help us?
ermm....ok....they have nothing to do with the NWO and there is no evidence to point to them even existing.

Are you talking about the Alien or the NWO?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I've been looking around at various theorys and I wonder, would the Republicans and Democrats oppose each other, or are they one in the same when it comes to the NWO?

Personally I think that if a NWO does come into play, I feel that democrats and republicans are one in the same. Especially with all of these radicals and reactionaries coming into play. Just think, reactionaries pretty much want to oppress your rights, yet radicals want to opress your rights also.

I wonder, are both major parties secretly working together to bring about the NWO? If so I wouldn't be suprised.

Have ever tried to play chess against yourself...

The common denominator in this situation...you know which move both sides is going to make...

Control (of both parties) is the Key....

[edit on 22-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The extreme liberal home is the Democratic party, and the extreme conservative home is with the GOP. For the most part, but sides have been given nothing but lip service, and neither side seems to realize this. The closest evidence to fruition of any words is the extremely left-leaning and legislatively active court systems we find in the U.S. now.
Meanwhile, the government continues to go down the path prescribed to them by their masters, and we are ignored.

Were on to look for the memberships lists of groups such as the Trilateralist Commision, the Council on Foreign Relations, etc., one would find members of both sides on those lists.

Politics is only for our amusement, so that we feel in control.

Wake up.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The extreme liberal home is the Democratic party, and the extreme conservative home is with the GOP.

I must disagree TC.

I cant see any difference between the two. If you want Conservative today you must look to the Libertarians or the Constitutionalists.

Can you name ONE thing besides a token tax cut the Republican Party has done that was remotely Conserative in the last few years? If you didnt know better you would think the Democrats were in control today.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Amuk, I wasn't clear on that point.

I didn't mean that the GOP was the home of the alert of thinking Conservatives: I meant that it was the home of the Fox News crowd. The ones who allow someone else to do their thinking for them.

Amuk, you are one of the few who actually reads. You know, books. I wasn't talking about your type.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No harm no foul....LOL

What saddens me is the carry the Mantle of Conserative and are only slightly IF ANY less big Government then the Democrats. It makes a lot of people think they are voting for something else.

I think we agree that it just amounts to tossing the problems back and forth giving the Illusion that something is being dione.

What can we do?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nothing. Sadly. People are too ignorant, too tuned in to the TV's and 401(k)'s and too engrossed in the sport of politics and their own silly causes that they can't see what is going on.

Maintain firearms and ammunition, is the only thing. When they go too far and wake up the masses, it'll be spontaneous.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I didn't mean that the GOP was the home of the alert of thinking Conservatives: I meant that it was the home of the Fox News crowd. The ones who allow someone else to do their thinking for them.

How do you come to that asinine conclusion, sir? I look up the news in FoxNews all the times but I don't seem to be under the impression that its news or analysis do the thinking for me. I'm a pretty intelligent guy and can come to my own conclusions based on what type of information or commentary I'm provided with from FoxNews. I also look up at CNN, Headlines News Network, MSNBC, ABC News, New York Times, WashPost, among other news media outlets, alternative news as well. It all depends how news reports and editorial commentaries are presented from different perspectives. Some are slanted, some are biased, some are skewed, some are partisan, some are one-sided, some are sensationalized, some are bits of everything and so on. To each its own.

FoxNews get all types of people out there. How they're presenting its news and commentaries are just different from the other MSM news. As far as I know, we have four liberal-oriented media services (CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN) and one conservative-oriented media service (FoxNews). Four to one ratio.
So what's your problem with FoxNews? You got a bias against a conservative news network targeted for the audience who are sick and tired of liberal-slanted reporting and commentaries from the four major news networks?

[edit on 3/26/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"As far as I know, we have four liberal-oriented media services (CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN) and one conservative-oriented media service (FoxNews). Four to one ratio." should it not go on how many people watch the channel compaired to how many there are?

In which case: "In 1996 Fox established the FOX News Channel, a 24 hour news channel whose editorial programming primarily reflects Murdoch's conservative views. Since its launch it has consistently eroded CNN's market share to the point where it now bills itself as the "most watched cable news channel". This is due in part to recent ratings studies, released in the fourth quarter of 2004, showing that the network had nine of the top ten programs in the "Cable News" category."

en.wikipedia.org...

You also have to remember, Murdoch has BSkyB and a large percentage of Hughes Electronics Corporation. If something is seen as two left wing, Murdoch could and has had it pulled before. But he's almost dead, so we might see Fox suddenly become Left-Wing, etc, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
While at Oxford Murdoch was active in the Labour Club, and he actively supported the Australian Labor Party for some years. Since 1975, however, he has generally supported the Liberal Party. In Britain he formed a close alliance with Margaret Thatcher, and The Sun was widely credited with helping John Major win an unexpected election victory in 1992. In 1997, however, Murdoch's papers were either neutral or supported Labour under Tony Blair. In the US he has been a long-time supporter of the Republican Party and was a friend of Ronald Reagan. His papers strongly supported George W. Bush in both 2000 and 2004. In the 2004 documentary, Outfoxed, the Fox News Channel is criticized for its perceived political conservatism.

Murdoch is often accused of running partisan media coverage for political parties that promote policies and decisions which favour his commercial interests. For example, it is believed that Murdoch tried to suppress publication of the memoirs of Chris Patten, the last British governor of Hong Kong, in an attempt to curry favour with China. Patten's book was critical of the Chinese government. Whatever the motives, the book was dropped from publication by Murdoch's HarperCollins publishing company. It was only because of Patten's political influence that the story came to light and the book was published by another firm. It is speculated that Murdoch wanted to please the Chinese government because it happened around the time he was attempting to get a foothold in the Chinese market with the launch of Star TV.

Murdoch's British media outlets generally support eurosceptic positions, and generally show contempt for Britain's European partners. Murdoch publications worldwide tend to adopt anti-French and pro-American positions. During the buildup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, all 175 Murdoch-owned newspapers worldwide editorialized in favor of the war. [1] (media.guardian.co.uk...) Murdoch served on the board of directors of the Cato Institute.

----

They are as good as 'One in the Same' for the simple fact, they have to both play to Big Business. The above is a good example.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Can we revolt now, I'm reading "Brave New World Revisted" and I'm already ticked, pissed how they screwed up my "education" with their "standards", and to top it off, how even if I went back to school, I would still "fail" b/c of those stupid math classes, when all I want to do at the very least is become a history/acheology/anthropology/goverment teacher(one or 2 of the 4).

We should at least take one lesson from America's celebrities, and instead of complain do something more, besides letting them margenalise us! Heck, I'm 19 and I know when Pat Robertson is bsing on tv, and plus, I'm sick of "doublethink", "doublespeak", and "advertising" without a degree! BS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join