It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valheim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My new monitor will be here tomorrow, then I'm a copy of windows away from having this game.. Can't freaking wait. So many titles from the last 5 years that I haven't been able to play due to having a crap computer.... but time is nearly up.

I'll be hitting ya up in a couple weeks.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
My new monitor will be here tomorrow, then I'm a copy of windows away from having this game.. Can't freaking wait. So many titles from the last 5 years that I haven't been able to play due to having a crap computer.... but time is nearly up.

I'll be hitting ya up in a couple weeks.

You don't even need a good computer to play it, while there are many games that require good hardware, this game ain't one of them and it still looks awesome

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It's pretty bad. Of everything I have serious time devoted to, ESO, Destiny2, Borderlands2, Miscreated, the only thing that hasn't updated past my computer's capabilities is GTAO, and I have to play it in 640 res..... It sucks. Can't even run discord without crashing whatever game I'm running.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

It's pretty bad. Of everything I have serious time devoted to, ESO, Destiny2, Borderlands2, Miscreated, the only thing that hasn't updated past my computer's capabilities is GTAO, and I have to play it in 640 res..... It sucks. Can't even run discord without crashing whatever game I'm running.

Well, Valheim is pretty lightweight, my set up is nothing spectacular and I'm still playing on 3/4 good settings with good performance

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Good to know. I've been building this comp since March of last year, and I'm just itching to finally play games in something besides 640. The 9 year old XPS that I've been on all these years has earned it's retirement, or reassignment to a "bills" computer... hehe.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good game , easy to get into hard to put down.

One day I'll be hard enough to take on them bloody trolls , until then .... Run awayyy !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join