It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New propaganda directed at black people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

whats crazy and sad is me and a friend were talking about how there are so many commercials targeting black people. what comes to mind is the black themed Mcdonalds commercials. (or if anyone remembers the gerbals/hamsters in hip hop clothing and dancing.)

Also it says in this propaganda video that " its time for us to trust and not debate" What!!!!!

So were supposed to trust vaccines that were done in less then a year when most vaccines take a couple years to produce?

So were supposed to trust after Tuskegee?

I know we as black people are going to be smarter then this and not be munipulated by this continued add campaign.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

When they tell you to "trust" them, run.

Run like hell is after you.

RUN!

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Everyone I know who has gotten the vaccine so far has had really bad reactions.
No one has died, but it's enough that I have zero interest in getting one at all.

Dizziness, feeling hot and sweaty but having cold skin, pain on the the whole side of their body that they got the shot in, nausea, unable to sleep...

Nope, nope, nope.

Edit:
I'm active duty military, so these are are all healthy, fit people aged 20-42
edit on 12-2-2021 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

To be honest, expressions like "its time for us to trust and not debate" sound like an early warning to me. Kinda like they would rather you just took it easy, don't struggle, because if they have to they will beat the sh!t out of you until you comply ....... they'd really rather not have to do that ......... but, if they have to....

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
Like an abusive relationship.

Just...

LoL

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

RUN!

I don't think that a symptom of this vaccine is getting the runs.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

RUN!

I don't think that a symptom of this vaccine is getting the runs.

Take it and find out.

Godspeed!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

RUN!

Would the authorities lie and mislead Black people during February, which is Black History month?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

RUN!

Would the authorities lie and mislead Black people during February, which is Black History month?

Let me ask the folks in Tuskegee. and I'll get back to you.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It should be fairly obvious by this point there's a large segment of the population that regards black people as either retarded or literal animals.

They are the people responsible for ads like that one. They are the people responsible for implying in everything they say or do that black people are inferior victims incapable of taking responsibility for things or being adults.

These same people who pretend to care. People like Biden with his one whole page on how he's going to help black americans. The same biden who's probably the man most responsible for the things BLM was out protesting last year. He wrote the crime bills that enable targetted police brutality towards black americans.

That's what they think of black people in america. They regard you as animals that should be caged or talked down to while pretending dangerous 'white supremacists' are coming for you.

They constantly insult black people and demean them through critical race theory nonsense. They paint black americans as people who are less than human incapable of doing anything unless white people let them.

I can't honestly understand why any black person would buy into that #, be treated that way and listen to some rich old white piece of # tell them they're inferior and can't do anything without the white man's say so.
edit on 12/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I'm not gonna lie, it makes me very angry inside.

How do so many people fall for this sh!t?

I've met lots of people in my lifetime. Some bright, others not so much. Skin colour has never been a common denominator.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've met lots of people in my lifetime. Some bright, others not so much. Skin colour has never been a common denominator.

The #ed up thing is...these days, daring to say such a thing in public, to have the audacity to imply that a person's character is more important than shallow physical traits would be deemed racist....

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The #ed up thing is...these days, daring to say such a thing in public, to have the audacity to imply that a person's character is more important than shallow physical traits would be deemed racist....

I think it was David Icke who had a phrase for this nonsense.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create the problem, engineer the reaction then come up with a needless solution.

Every time they come up with a "Solution", someone's rights get stripped away.

I think that's the gist of it. The totalitarian tiptoe.

Bear in mind that he's been saying that for decades.
edit on 1222021 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Corny as hell and reminds me of anti-drug stuff. Yea.. Vaccines are great, but they also pose risks. At least the video said 90% are safe. And the 10%? Well, # uM!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Corny as hell and reminds me of anti-drug stuff. Yea.. Vaccines are great, but they also pose risks. At least the video said 90% are safe. And the 10%? Well, # uM!

10% is a buttload of people on a global scale.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Agreed. Scientifically proven over centuries, vaccines work. So yea.. vaccinating our entire populace will end the virus but it also cause 10% (a massive population) serious issues. I'm not convinced to take a vaccine yet. Especially because companies are rushing to push them out.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The video is already being ratioed.
120 dislikes to 4 likes

Number one comment on youtube:

"I'm a 19 year old freshman in college and I will never take that vaccine.
Tuskegee experiments, anyone???"

Apparently RUN DMC helped make the video.
Meanwhile...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Agreed. Scientifically proven over centuries, vaccines work. So yea.. vaccinating our entire populace will end the virus but it also cause 10% (a massive population) serious issues. I'm not convinced to take a vaccine yet. Especially because companies are rushing to push them out.

Same here.

The Pfeizer vaccine hospitalised my Uncle with double pneumonia.

My Mother had the Astra Zenica shot(despite my advice to wait) and she's okay so far. She has a second shot to come...

Like you say, it's all being unusually rushed and I don't trust it.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I just went to the video on YouTube; the likes/dislikes are not available and comments have been turned off.

It's a guarantee that when there's no commenting available, you are consuming propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It looks like they are trying too hard. That video does not build confidence, at least not for me.

The vaccine was fast tracked. It is experimental. And it was approved for emergency use. None of those factors generate images of confidence or safety.

The first image that comes to mind is a lab rat, the second I see is an image of a guinea pig. Each person will make their own choice, as it should be. It is the making of the vaccine mandatory, that I will have problems with. And it is just a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join