It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw My First Triangle Craft, Opinions Requested!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Happened last night as I walked out of work in Pennsylvania.

This craft, whose shape I couldn't make out, had three white lights that formed a perfect triangle. In the center of the triangle was a red light. The red light wasn't large like you may see in artist's renditions of what some call black triangles or TR3B's, but looked like an ordinary-sized, relative to the aircraft, flashing red light. The white light at the front and the red light were flashing like you see on man made aircraft.

The strange thing is, I thought aircraft were required to have a red and green light on the wings.

If I had to guess, I would put it's height somewhere around 200 yards, tough to guess, but based on that, it's size looked somewhere between a Cessna and a 737.

The strangest thing is, as it passed over and I waited for the sound, there was none. Absolutely silent. It wasn't going fast, but not too slow either.

At first I thought it was just an aircraft with a strange angle to it's wings, but I can't find a single picture of any plane with lights arrayed like that, especially a red one dead center of the belly of the craft.

Also, from where I was, if it continued on that southeast trajectory, it could have been heading to McGuire Air Force Base/ Fort Dix in New Jersey, which is funny when I remember all these commercial and military pilots seeing strange things off both coasts.

What say you, ATS? Has anyone seen anything like that, or have any guesses as to what I saw?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

The red and green navigation lights are easily blotted out by the white lights and strobes if the strobes are on. They're not nearly as bright as the wingtip lights, or the power light on the fuselage. It sounds like normal aircraft lighting.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks Zaphod, I was hoping you'd offer your opinion. What do you think about the flashing red light on the belly of the craft? It's a feature i haven't seen before.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
USAF

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11

..had three white lights that formed a perfect triangle. In the center of the triangle was a red light.

Lots of people around the world have been reporting that configuration for a very long time now and there"s a pretty great presentation below from researcher David Marler.

UFO FBT Research.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you Karl, I'll definitely check that out

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

All aircraft have a red power light in the center of the fuselage. On older aircraft it rotates, on some aircraft it pulses, and on others it's part of the strobe and it flashes.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I saw one once and the only true UFO I've ever seen. I was sitting outside of work at about 2:30am-3:30am. I was looking because I was trying to spot satellites while I waited for the equipment inside to heat up. I noticed something darker than the sky in my peripheral directly ahead of me. It glided silently out of the haze and over top of me as it passed. It had one light in each corner which appeared in an orange hue from i would guess the hazey damp air. The hair on my neck stood up because I knew what stealth bombers and fighters looked like and I had seen the black triangle photos and drawings. The moonlight backlit it so perfectly that there was no doubt or ambiguity as to the shape. The most eerie part was the fact that it was flying maybe only a few hundred feet up and was completely dead silent. I assume it's a black project aircraft that's undisclosed. It was headed east over College Park, maryland and should have passed north of Freeway airport if not directly over College Park airport without a course change. It had to have been 2012-2015 and during a colder month.

College Park airport doesn't appear to have a radar but Freeway airport has what appears to be a single unit. I would assume however that if this thing can run silent radar is of little concern. Also flying low minimizes it's chances of detection further. People will say they don't exist and while I think some stories can be quite fantastical. There's definitely something up there.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I dont know what you saw but it has you interested which is cool.
I saw the stealth bomber on the super bowl and it reminded me of then1st time I ever saw it in person. Looked otherworldly to me even though I had seen it on TV. Not saying that's what you saw just reminded me of that. Was a really cool moment I won't forget.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I saw my first outside of Columbia South Carolina in December 2018. It was heading in alignment with Spartanburg, North Carolina and it flew right over me and my home. It was totally silent and was 100's of feet in size. There was NO red light on its belly.

What I saw on its belly was 100's of geometric projections as it looked like a printed circuit board. I along with two other members here have seen it and filmed it. One guy says it lands in the ocean. When he wrote that I thought of cirquid's technology.

In the video as linked by another member, the speaker mentions an article as written by W. A. Watson titled The Unidentified Deltas as it appeared in Flying Saucer Magazine. I found it on the web. Here's the link:

The Unidentified Deltas

So in brief if you read the article had man already invented that type of flight way back in 1959?

Here's a pic as it passed under the moon. Some here call it the blob. So why so grainy and fuzzy? I thought the inbound craft was a stealth bomber so I shut my camera off. So as its going overhead and making NO noise I turned it back on and took a pic while I swung my arm towards the triangle.

edit on 12-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 12-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The only time I imaged a triangle craft was in a lucid dream.

There is an underground waterway surrounding the area which
seemed significant, in this dream.
This system encompasses a buried lake, which is now a park,
and which flows southward through the region. In Spring,
when a dusting of snow falls, one can see, readily identify
the underground streams by observing where the snow remains,
or melts, independent of daylight. It is glaringly obvious.

At the corner there is a house bordering the park. For whatever
reason I was inside the garage. I felt a need to look outside.
The overhead garage door was halfway shut, so I bent down, peered
out, and looked up, There above me a large silent black triangular craft steadily
passed, southward, very low, perhaps a hundred feet above, utterly eclipsing the sky,
and I was drawn outside seemingly to enter the park,
almost like a compulsion, and toward the tennis courts to just near
the place where a slightly non vertical memorial flagpole to
a guy who got hit by lightning had instantly died a couple of decades ago, was placed.
There is a digital valve near the curb feeding a solitary and shabby light
with a rusted out cut corner foundation not more than 15 years old,
right next to the flagpole.
This valve feeds a few electrical devices in the buried lake, and is
near where I will describe finding discarded trousers, and flowers.

There, near the flagpole, projecting from the ground,
extended two large triangular monoliths, still and black, such as
inverted large keels from very large sailboats.
Or perhaps dorsal fins from very large fish.
It was clear that these structures were embedded deep underground.
I was struck by the hidden depth of these fins.

I wandered back to the garage where a bunch of kids, teens,
seemingly only youthful persons, were excitedly buzzing about
having seen something but they didn’t know what they saw, or
what they were excited about, scampering back and forth.

I went back across the street, near the curb of the park, and there
was a pair of old jeans there, waterlogged, dirty perhaps with engrained mud.
It was a sunny day. Then hundreds of Purpurea Angustifolio bloomed along the
border of the park and the image of the silent craft returned to mind;
despite this, though, I struggled to remember it, as a dream one
had pondered even at length
but because it did not get noted on paper, possibly would become
difficult or impossible to retrieve. The entire black triangle craft ‘experience’
lasted perhaps a second. It was quite difficult to retrieve the memory of it.

As I recalled the craft, it seemed that it quite literally was now traversing my
mind, almost like inside my skull...eclipsing the ceiling of my consciousness just
as a shadow of a plane
would swipe across a sun roof opening. and as I began to say what I saw
to the kids who were about, I awoke.

I was left with the strong impression that state of mind was critical to
the experience. Had I not jotted down a note upon wakening,
I am certain no trace of a ‘triangle’ craft would remain. I never look for them,
seldom think or read of them, which reasons are specifically why I made note of it.
It seemed more real than life, yet it was a simply
a dream. I was left to research which flowers I had seen, and wonder about
the deeply embedded inverted keels in the park, a buried lake, in a town now struggling
to keep up with the ever changing paramilitary needs of the world governing
community, and crashing all around me.

# 1369
edit on 12-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Morbidlynx

I agree, I think it's a black project as well. This is the second UFO I've seen, the first one I saw I thought alien because of the way it moved, but this triangle didn't make me think that. Very cool, very silent, but not alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wish I had seen it, im right off 85 by greenville.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
The only time I imaged a triangle craft was in a lucid dream.

There is an underground waterway surrounding the area which
seemed significant, in this dream.
This system encompasses a lake which is now a park
and which flows southward through the region. In Spring,
when a dusting of snow falls, one can see, readily identify
the underground streams by observing where the snow remains,
or melts, independent of daylight. It is glaringly obvious.

At the corner there is a house bordering the park. For whatever
reason I was inside the garage. I felt a need to look outside.
The overhead garage door was halfway shut, so I bent down, peered
out, and looked up, There above me a large silent black craft steadily
passed, and I was drawn outside seemingly to enter the park,
almost like a compulsion, and toward the tennis courts and a memorial
flagpole where a guy got hit by lightning and died a couple of decades ago.

There, projecting from the ground,
extended two large triangular fins, black, such as
inverted large keels from very large watercraft.
Or perhaps from very large fish.
It was clear that these structures were embedded deep underground.

I wandered back to the garage where a bunch of kids, teens,
seemingly only youthful persons, were excitedly buzzing about
having seen something but they didn’t know what they saw, or
what they were excited about, scampering back and forth.

I went back across the street, near the curb of the park, and there
was a pair of old jeans there, waterlogged, dirty perhaps with dried mud.
It was a sunny day. Then hundreds of augusta purpea bloomed along the
border of the park and the image of the silent craft returned to mind,
despite this, though, I struggled to remember it, as a dream one
had pondered even at length
but because it did not get noted on paper, possibly would become
difficult to retrieve.

As I recalled the craft, it seemed that it quite literally was now traversing my
mind, almost like inside my skull...eclipsing the ceiling of my consciousness just
as a shadow of a plane
would swipe across a sun roof opening. and as I began to say what I saw
to the kids who were about, I awoke.

I was left with the strong impression that state of mind was critical to
the entire experience. It seemed more real than life, yet it was a simply
a dream. I was left to research which flowers I had seen, and wonder about
the deeply embedded inverted keels in the park, of a town now struggling
to keep up with the ever changing needs of the community,
and crashing all around me.

# 1369

Hey, maybe you should check this thread out if you haven't already, it might hold some meaning for you? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Many sighting of these in NYC lately.

Military website w TR3B footage

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

On further research, you are right. I've seen pictures of commercial airliners landing at night with what looks like white lights on the wing tips and a red light on the landing gear in the center of the fuselage. The white light on the nose with the white lights on the wings form a triangle.

I still can't account for the silence though. I know aircraft will lower the power on the engines while approaching a landing, but utterly silent, that close to the ground?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sound can be carried away from you by a number of factors. I've seen aircraft go over quieter than I thought they'd be, and much louder than I expected. I had a C-130 yesterday pass overhead going one way, at 15,000 feet, that had half the noise of the exact same aircraft going the other way at 25,000 feet after landing and refueling to head back to where it came from.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Either the thing I saw was absolutely massive and really high with giant lights in the corner or relatively smaller and flying low. A C-130 almost "hangs" in the air because of how massive they are. This object just glided over within a few seconds. 10-15 seconds from detection to sailing past and behind a building. In order to be high altitude it would have to be traveling at an enormous speed and an enormous size. And who would put lights that huge on an aircraft that far up? In order to be high and traveling that fast I estimate that it would have to be breaking the sound barrier which means a sonic boom.

This object at it's height would have been close to my middle finger in length. We'll say 95mm as its the average. If you wanted you could calculate the potential size vs. Height. It could have been bigger. This is a conservative estimate based on my memory. But it would be close.

It was observered at a roughly 15-25 degree angle initially and passed 100-110 degrees within those 15 seconds. It was an equilateral triangle at my perspective it was the size of approximately my middle finger.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Well I get up daily at 4:45AM and get outside before 5:00AM assuming that the sky is clear. The whatever things flight path seems to originate between Greenville and Spartanburg and heads towards the Columbia, South Carolina "region"

I write region as it doesn't fly the exact path and deviates + / - 8 miles from downtown Columbia at random as it has NO set flight path. It also doesn't appear on Flightradar.com

Other, orange pulsating-flashing objects also come from that region but then they head towards the Lake Harwell region at the Georgia / South Carolina border. Yes in my opinion they seem to have an energy or portal there and they disappear. The last one we saw was in September 2020. It was so huge I called my wife and said "you have to see this" Although out possibly 7 miles its reflection in the water was so brilliant my wife thought it was in the water. Nope. Without binoculars we could see the energy field around it that looks misty - smokey energy type of field. I got my new camera and started filming. NOTHING. But is right there! We can both see it. It was HUGE. I got 13 seconds of video with me taking to God as in God dam this and fook that. The camera would not pick it up. No way it could not.

Use Google Earth to draw a line using the distance feature. Draw a line from your location to the "Center of The World" monument for the Cherokee Indian nation before the Trail of Tears. That's the approximate direction for those guys.

Center of the World

Also look up Naunie Batchelder, 84

edit on 8-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 8-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

top topics

join