It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny, according to a bombshell new report.

The revelation prompted condemnations and even talk of impeachment in Albany, the state's capital.

The New York Post first reported that Melissa DeRosa, secretary to the governor, told leading Empire State Democrats that the administration feared the data could "be used against us" by the Justice Department during a video conference call.

Cuomo aide tells NY Democrats administration hid nursing home data to keep it from Trump DOJ: Report

nypost.com...

Uh-oh.....this looks like it may sink Cuomo and Wilhelm de Blasio.....

Odd timing too....guess we will see where the DoJ takes it I guess...

"We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation," DeRosa told the lawmakers, according to the Post report.

edit on 2/11/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Translates to: from data that could be used against us, correctly reads, "We could get in trouble for bad things we did".

It is hard to fathom the levels of depravity of these kinds of dirt bags.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Translates to: from data that could be used against us, correctly reads, "We could get in trouble for bad things we did".

It is hard to fathom the levels of depravity of these kinds of dirt bags.

I can only guess there was a LOT of money and promises involved.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What CNN said about President Trump at least 500 times...

"The Coverup is far worse than the crime!"

Although the crime of murdering thousands of parents and grandparents can't be topped, and lies squarely on NY Gov Andrew Cuomo's shoulders.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reminds me of an old Bloomberg video where he says old folks with cancer should just go enjoy and die....

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The broader implication from this is that it makes it difficult to hang Covid deaths on Trump. Not only that, it makes the media look pretty clueless given how they were fawning over Cuomo most of last year and his "leadership" during the lockdown.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Seniors and the poor are a huge financial drag on New York. Before Covid arrived, Cuomo gave a speech about the state being drained.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm guessing this was part of the "well funded cabal".

2nd

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It'd be a real shame if a family member of one of the elderly patients that Cuomo murdered was to run into the disgraced governor in a dark alley way.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Cuomo is another career politician snake in the grass. He got into politics immediately after graduating high school, ffs!!
He hails from an evolutionary order with which decent humanity was meant to hold no commerce.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If this story doesn't get major coverage it will be really obvious that a coverup in happening....and it appears this is not just some unnamed anonymous source.

Will be interesting to see the spin on this story.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It'd be a real shame if a family member of one of the elderly patients that Cuomo murdered was to run into the disgraced governor in a dark alley way.

Like this family.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Cuomo is in a torpedo array trap 😎

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: carewemust

Reminds me of an old Bloomberg video where he says old folks with cancer should just go enjoy and die....

Ew. That was awful

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Like this family.
Did something happen to Cuomo....?

Hope his “barbells” are okay.

Wouldn’t want them twisted

Like his words

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I recently saw a video earlier that said that not only Cuomo, but 4 other governors 'might be' in the same boat as he will hopefully be. One being a Republican. The main one I would love to see (besides Cuomo) is Gretchen Whitmer, she was one of the named.
Here's to hopin;' that they get 'em all, but I think we know that nothing will happen, maybe a slap on the wrist, if that.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Does this mean his Emmy is “kaput”?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Cuome killed thousands.

Deliberately.

What's the count?

14 thousand?

16 thousand?

Leftists killed people to try to make Trump look bad for the election.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

To paraphrase what I said in response to another comment about this. It's utterly pathetic and cowardly behaviour. It's disgusting. He should never be in charge of anything let alone a city. What a #ing utterly worthless example of a human being.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join