It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory how capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If Officer Cholesterol has a heart attack because you bear spray him or hit him with something during your traffic stop, then yeah it could lead to a charge.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for sidestepping the entire point of my post.
Fredo thanks you for supporting the narrative.

BTW...has Fredo's brother gotten himself off the hook for all those nursing home geezers keeling over from the China Virus yet?
edit on 11-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Like, legally on the hook or judged at the pearly gates on the hook?

Legally.

The former would mean that a traffic violation could lead to a murder charge if Officer Cholesterol keels over during a traffic stop.

I believe it needs to be in the commission of a felony.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Let's be fair, these are the same kind of people that tried to claim Heather Heyer died from a heart attack and the car that slammed in to her had nothing to do with her death.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Thanks for sidestepping the entire point of my post.

Your post is just a whining whataboutism.

Fredo thanks you for supporting the narrative.

No problem, Connie.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm saddened by the deaths that happened on Jan 6.

Then I think about the countless who have died over the last summer when Biden supporters were "mostly peacefully" protesting and I'm reminded of our two-tiered justice system and that their deaths are ignored by the same Biden supporters.

If people still don't think we're in a civil war, then they're kidding themselves. People die in wars. It'll get worse, especially with the Biden supporters feeling emboldened by the justice system and administration protecting them.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Excellent thread...excellent timing. We can't let the MSM/Dems bury these 2 deaths, as they're trying to do.

Ashli Babbitt was brutally murdered by Capitol police on Jan 6th, for trespassing on public property.

Patriot Ashli: www.airforcetimes.com...

Democrats needed to counterbalance that tragedy, so they ginned up one, by blaming Trump supporters for the death of Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick.

The fact that Brian Sicknick's autopsy results are not being released, or his cause of death questioned, demonstrates that officer Sicknick did NOT die at the hands of a protestor(s).

edit on 2/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
If he died of a heart attack or a stroke, he probably would have died anyway.

That day? Someone's defense attorney will have to prove he was going to die that day, otherwise they are culpable.

I know a number of people that died of heart attacks and strokes that weren't at the Capitol Building at all. I know some of them that had it happen and they weren't even at their workplace.

If someone in law enforcement dies while in the process of dealing with a crime it doesn't matter if you shoot them or they drop of a heart attack, you're still on the hook.

No, the prosecutor would have to prove that the defendant (they don't have anyone to accuse yet) caused his death.... not that he would have died anyway.
For your other point, it would be nice to know the facts in the case. Do a search, you will find that every link on the top results say that he was beaten and suffered a stroke. We see now that it isn't true that he was beaten.
At any rate, he did not die at the scene of a crime, unless there was a crime at the hospital.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No, the prosecutor would have to prove that the defendant (they don't have anyone to accuse yet) caused his death....

If the officer died in the process of trying to stop a felony, which is what all of these people are being charged with, felonies, then it becomes felony murder.

edit on 11-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No, the prosecutor would have to prove that the defendant (they don't have anyone to accuse yet) caused his death....

If the officer died in the process of trying to stop a felony, which is what all of these people are being charged with, felonies, then it becomes felony murder.

Please tell me what crime happened at the hospital, specifically a felony.
He died of a stroke, at the hospital.
He may have actually had COVID, since strokes are one of the complications of COVID.
If I was a defense attorney for the yet to be named defendant, I would ask for results of the officer's COVID test when he was admitted to the hospital.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Please tell me what crime happened at the hospital, specifically a felony.
He died of a stroke, at the hospital.

Was it caused by his actions at the Capitol in dealing with the violent felons there? Until the medical report is released this has yet to be determined but if the report does say his death was attributable to the Special Olympians then people can be charged with felony murder.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes, IF.
Remember that trail of evidence that followed OJ Simpson from his ex-wife's crib back to his house, including both the victim's blood in his white Bronco? The victims were bled out with a knife, they didn't die of something that does occur naturally... like a stroke.
He wasn't guilty.
They don't even have a named suspect in this case.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes, IF.

My 'if' is factually correct which is the point I was making to the other poster.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if Officer Sicknik was one of the officers that opened the doors to invite everyone in to the Capitol building.

Those doors are big and heavy...and could easily lead to a heart attack if the guy was out of shape.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I can't help but wonder if Officer Sicknik was one of the officers that opened the doors to invite everyone in to the Capitol building.

Those doors are big and heavy...and could easily lead to a heart attack if the guy was out of shape.

An out of shape cop?
Preposterous.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What matters and what you should be asking yourself is would this guy have died that day if it weren't for all the Special Olympians who rioted and stormed the Capitol. If the answer is 'no' then someone(s) are culpable for homicide.

You mean like the dem politicians who ordered the NG to stand down and not respond to the calls for help? Or the total ineptness of the politicians to ensure there was adequate police presence as indicated by the intelligence for days before Jan 6?

Yes, that police officer could have died that day from circumstances unrelated to the protest? Only God knows at this point, because there is certainly no evidence supporting murder to negligent homicide at this point other than pure guessing or speculation.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If he died of a heart attack or a stroke, he probably would have died anyway.

That day? Someone's defense attorney will have to prove he was going to die that day, otherwise they are culpable.

That's not how it works. LOL

They have to prove that a specific event that day was a direct cause of his death. Not vice versa, lol

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
You mean like the dem politicians who ordered the NG to stand down and not respond to the calls for help?

Trump is a Democrat? I think you're confused on who controls the National Guard.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

They have to prove that a specific event that day was a direct cause of his death. Not vice versa, lol

Actually it is, felony murder is when you cause the death of someone during the commission of a felony. Look it up, it's a thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You mean like the dem politicians who ordered the NG to stand down and not respond to the calls for help?

Trump is a Democrat? I think you're confused on who controls the National Guard.

Trumps administration ensured that the NG were mobilized and on STAND BY. It was the mayor that was required to ask for help to mobilize the guard to help. She never did until it was all over.

Why don't you respond to this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join